You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-08-02] SpVgg Neckarelz Vs FC Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am

SpVgg Neckarelz
5%
FC Bayern Munich
95%
A Draw
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: [2009-08-02] SpVgg Neckarelz Vs FC Bayern Munich

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 pm

i really respect his attitude, wasnt looking good for him close season, i thought he'd be off somewhere else, but he's really worked hard and looks like he's fought his way back into the starting 11.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby shileno » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 am

And I thought a good defense/midfield could save us from a bad GK.. We need Adler!
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:42 am

Rensing mistaken again? Not surprise for me. He shouldn't even touch that ball,it would have gone over the line and it would've been a goal kick. but noooo,Rensing touched it with his MAGIC touch and it was a GOAL! :x :x I'm happy about Gomez,Schweini and Altintop ;) This trio keep up this performance!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am

I couldn't manage to see the game, but from what I heard from you guys it went as I expected:

- Rensing as the well-known Rensing, finding ways to get a goal, even with solid defence :(
- MVB throwing wrong passes but still manage to be our captain and in starting XI instead of a world class CDM, Tymo :(

- Pranjic playing better as a LB and building nice chemistry with Sweini as LCM.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby بايرن ميونخ » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 am

Hi all,
Usually matches against very poor teams make problems for first-class teams. That's why I agree for a 3-1 result :|
Bayerns played well, almost all of them. However, the only VERY clear mess was Rensing. I still remeber once a commentator called him the CIRCUS HORSE!
If I were LVG, I will arrange to sell Ribery to RM with 80m, and buy Neuer (or Adler) plus having a full wallet :mrgreen:
Another thing, don't you see guys that Gomez is a low-utilizing forward? I mean he needs a hundred chances to score once :(
Honestly, Klose is not better :!:
This disturbs me :(
what do you say pals :?:
بايرن ميونخ
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 am

بايرن ميونخ wrote:Hi all,
Usually matches against very poor teams make problems for first-class teams. That's why I agree for a 3-1 result :|
Bayerns played well, almost all of them. However, the only VERY clear mess was Rensing. I still remeber once a commentator called him the CIRCUS HORSE!
If I were LVG, I will arrange to sell Ribery to RM with 80m, and buy Neuer (or Adler) plus having a full wallet :mrgreen:
Another thing, don't you see guys that Gomez is a low-utilizing forward? I mean he needs a hundred chances to score once :(

Ribery Should Stay

Adler Should Come
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 am

Klose had flu recently , hes still our best foward
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am

I managed To see The Highlights

The Ball That Rensing could Not Hold , I COULD HOLD IT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm

It was a tougher match than expected, since we didn't take advantage of the chances we had early on. I thought the squad went into the match with an arrogant attitude and kind of played with the "handbrake on". It wasn't a glorious win but it got us into the second round, and that's what counts. The conceded goal once again showed that we don't have a goal-keeper on "Bayern-level" in the current squad.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

elementaryelement wrote:The Ball That Rensing could Not Hold , I COULD HOLD IT

Yeah, but not Butt :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

بايرن ميونخ wrote:Hi all,

We need a new keeper.

Ribery should stay.

Our forwards shouldn't be touched. We have 2 world-class players in Gomez and Klose, a pretty good forward which can play as RM too in Olic, a very talented youngster in Muller, and a 'who knows what' player in Toni. Seriously, our forward line is the best we've had in years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal