You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-03-24] Schalke 04vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Result

Poll ended at Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Bayern Go through
50%
Schalke 04 Goes Through
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2010-03-24] Schalke 04vs Bayern Munich

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 pm

You are not objective about Klose's performance maybe in the same way that I (or others) am not too objective about GoMiss.

Here is a link for highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0Y-HhInM

If you watch closely and objectively, you'll see that:

1:05 : Klose is in great position to score, but Olic reflected the ball badly :(
1:30 : Klose lowers the ball and gives Robben a great pass. Robben missed.
2:12 : Klose out of nowhere almost made it with that header.
4:09 : Klose in the right place to score but Neuer got it first.
4:23 : Klose open space for Muller so Ribery can pass to him.
5:28 : Klose open space for Ribery, but Schweini's pass isn't good :(
5:47 : Great positioning by Klose but lost the change.

Anyhow, a good win but most of all a good play. We didn't give Schalke space to create changes and we were unlucky at times (it could have been 3-0 easily).

It's gonna be a great final against Werder with many goals :D

ImageImageImage

God bless you for having the patience to still reasonably shut these guys down. I personally am out of tolerance, it's like talking to a brick wall; you prove your point, then they turn around and bring up the same rubbish like you didn't address it.

SMH
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 am

pffft. Kimball I think you're the one least objective here.
I remember I posted something similar in the werder - bayern thread which you decided to completely ignore.

SilentStrike wrote:Gomez does a LOT of work for the team. This video shows how he DOES set up a lot of chances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyamT_75P4

He's invloved with the first FOUR chances Bayern gets

0:36 Gomez steals the ball (leads to chance for Robben)
1:02 Gomez pressures their defender into the mistake (leads to chance for Olic)
2:05 Gomez gives the pass to Schweini who later assists Muller, AND Gomez tricks their defenders at 2:11 (leads to goal)
2:46 Gomez sets up the chance himself and outruns the Bremen defense at 2:49 only to miss later
3:11 Gomez put Wiese under pressure who now can't defend the left corner where Olic is free (Leads to goal).
4:30 Gomez is the only the Bayern defense can always pass to, he then gives it for the counter

It seems like most people only see things like 2:54 where he misses. I agree he has to be more sharp and score those, but hes vital for the attack.
But compare this to what Klose has done. Klose wasn't mentioned all game (after he came in) except at 7:50 where he does a header.

If what Klose did vs schalke was good, then what Gomez did vs werder was better
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby README » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 am

sch0ll7 wrote:README i agree with you...we need Gomez to come back...
why?
Because when he is in the game we have a lot more movement and a lot more chances...he opens space and cooperates with teamates while Klose can be anonymous for whole match like today.
Gomez always finds space to play...how many times have you seen today that Klose lowers the ball down to our players? 0- null- none- zero times...Gomez is always the first players pass in attack and he knows how to play one and distribute to flanks or back to open space.

You are not objective about Klose's performance maybe in the same way that I (or others) am not too objective about GoMiss.

Here is a link for highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0Y-HhInM

If you watch closely and objectively, you'll see that:

1:05 : Klose is in great position to score, but Olic reflected the ball badly :(
1:30 : Klose lowers the ball and gives Robben a great pass. Robben missed.
2:12 : Klose out of nowhere almost made it with that header.
4:09 : Klose in the right place to score but Neuer got it first.
4:23 : Klose open space for Muller so Ribery can pass to him.
5:28 : Klose open space for Ribery, but Schweini's pass isn't good :(
5:47 : Great positioning by Klose but lost the change.

Anyhow, a good win but most of all a good play. We didn't give Schalke space to create changes and we were unlucky at times (it could have been 3-0 easily).

It's gonna be a great final against Werder with many goals :D

Everything u said = o goals\0assists
README

Postby Element » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 am

Robben said that the goal vs Schalke was his most beautiful With FC BAYERN http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 90344.html

sch0ll7 wrote:At the end of the match he had 17,7 km...that is absolute record in all competitive matches in history of football. If I am not mistaking.

SCHWEINI Rules

and he also had 153 Ball contacts !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am

README wrote:Everything u said = o goals\0assists

0 goals and 0 assists is a statistic for all our team except Robben :)

For some of you Gomez is the "future" of German strikers. I still see him as the guy who will lost the easiest changes (I still see in my mind this change in Euro who managed to lost from 1m ) and the problem is that he didn't change my opinion yet.

The truth is that when it was announced the Gomez transfer all my friends laughed at me cause they remembered me screaming against him in the Euro games. In the start I was defending him saying all the things you say (young, team play etc.), but then I got fed up with his missed changes.

At least an out-of-form Klose managed to score one goal in almost one change against Frankfurt. Gomez needs to have 7 or 8 changes to score a goal (or even more).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 am

TZ Gave Klose The Mark 5

which is the 2nd worst Mark possible

and the worst mark given to a bayern player this season (Pranjic and Demichelis also got many 5s)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 am

Everybody STFU.

Klose taking a watery shit is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomez entire life accomplishments.

Done.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm

README wrote:Everything u said = o goals\0assists

The truth is that when it was announced the Gomez transfer all my friends laughed at me cause they remembered me screaming against him in the Euro games.

Hey. It happened the same to me !! hahahaha
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby EQ Kimball » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 pm

^^^ Almost the same...nobody laughed at me, but my Bayern brother was with me, and we were both SOOOOOO pissed that that piece of SHIT player is our supposed "star" player. What a fkkking joke, what a disgraceful taste of a joke.

Put that thought in the TRASH.

Gomiss = biggest FLOP in Bayern history.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:18 pm

You guys are not objective because your hate for Gomez is messing with your brains:)

I would be happy if we had Torres, Ibrahimovic, Dzeko...I think they showed more than Gomez...but from our current strikers I must say Gomez is our best option...like it or not...I see that and even LVG sees that...and statistics is showing that. That is why I am for Gomez because we are better with him than with Klose as a lone striker.

You bring me Dzeko, Torres or Drogba and i will be happy with Gomez sitting on the bench.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I agree with scholl. He needs time but, he also needs to be competitive to give his 100%. I really don't like how LVG gives the spots in the first XI. It's the same with Muller and Olic a couple of weeks ago.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby AvatarX » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Anyway, I would be glad if we had Torres also, but for now I think it's better that Klose is playing against ManU.
I think he has better changes of getting a goal than Gomez in that type of matches.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm

OFF TOPIC GUYS
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Element...there is nothing else to talk about this match...we wont play Schalke in CUP this year anymore hehe
Btw we are talking about player ratings [klose] in this game
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:.we wont play Schalke in CUP this year anymore

are u sure :mrgreen: ?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal