You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-03-24] Schalke 04vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Result

Poll ended at Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Bayern Go through
50%
Schalke 04 Goes Through
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2010-03-24] Schalke 04vs Bayern Munich

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
README wrote:Sorry but in recent games our strikers have been completly shit, and the only answer is...........................................................GOMEZ is injured and we do need him

You should try some stand-up comedy shows

Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:README i agree with you...we need Gomez to come back...
why?
Because when he is in the game we have a lot more movement and a lot more chances...he opens space and cooperates with teamates while Klose can be anonymous for whole match like today.
Gomez always finds space to play...how many times have you seen today that Klose lowers the ball down to our players? 0- null- none- zero times...Gomez is always the first players pass in attack and he knows how to play one and distribute to flanks or back to open space.

You are not objective about Klose's performance maybe in the same way that I (or others) am not too objective about GoMiss.

Here is a link for highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0Y-HhInM

If you watch closely and objectively, you'll see that:

1:05 : Klose is in great position to score, but Olic reflected the ball badly :(
1:30 : Klose lowers the ball and gives Robben a great pass. Robben missed.
2:12 : Klose out of nowhere almost made it with that header.
4:09 : Klose in the right place to score but Neuer got it first.
4:23 : Klose open space for Muller so Ribery can pass to him.
5:28 : Klose open space for Ribery, but Schweini's pass isn't good :(
5:47 : Great positioning by Klose but lost the change.

Anyhow, a good win but most of all a good play. We didn't give Schalke space to create changes and we were unlucky at times (it could have been 3-0 easily).

It's gonna be a great final against Werder with many goals :D
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 pm

We played The football style i like

Close your defense , Siege your opponent and then do whatever you want in the offense

best player was Badstuber

So that No one asks About Schweinsteiger

2 Minutes after The End of the game , ARD asked Schweinsteiger if he is Injured

Schweinsteiger that he is only Having Spasms Because of the Tiredness due to 120 minutes of running

But The reason why it looked like A Severe Injury is that HIS BOTH LEGS Got the Spasm in THE EXACT SAME TIME So he did not have a good leg to walk on !!! (i told u that Schweinsteiger is unlucky , 7 times hitting the woodwork and getting spasms in both of his legs In The same time !! )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Element wrote:So that No one asks About Schweinsteiger

2 Minutes after The End of the game , ARD asked Schweinsteiger if he is Injured

Schweinsteiger that he is only Having Spasms Because of the Tiredness due to 120 minutes of running

But The reason why it looked like A Severe Injury is that HIS BOTH LEGS Got the Spasm in THE EXACT SAME TIME So he did not have a good leg to walk on !!! (i told u that Schweinsteiger is unlucky , 7 times hitting the woodwork and getting spasms in both of his legs In The same time !! )

Yeah, I saw the interview last night live (I saw the game in ARD from satellite :) )
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 pm

avatarx wrote:Yeah, I saw the interview last night live (I saw the game in ARD from satellite )

me too

I saw it on Hotbird via Satellite
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Element wrote:
avatarx wrote:Yeah, I saw the interview last night live (I saw the game in ARD from satellite )

me too

I saw it on Hotbird via Satellite

Many matches (and friendlies) from FCB are on Hotbird or Astra Satellite free to air (no encryption) in channels ARD/ZDF/RTL/DSF.
Last summer I watched almost all FCB friendlies (including Audi Cup) in those. :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

avatarx wrote:Many matches (and friendlies) from FCB are on Hotbird or Astra Satellite free to air (no encryption) in channels ARD/ZDF/RTL/DSF.
Last summer I watched almost all FCB friendlies (including Audi Cup) in those.

I Dont Have astra , so i cant watch DSF

But i have ARD/ZDF /RTL

and i watch all Friendlies on it (and also the German NT GAMES)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby pavlos21 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 pm

i really liked the team last night.we played really great against the typical defensive football of magath.but the 120 mins was very bad for the team if we think the games that we have next.LVG must risk and dont start in next game for BL ribery, robben if its possible its better for them not to play at all.we have very bad luck this 10 days is like hell but in the CL we cant make mistakes.the game in frankfurt was really important.

anyway conteno is very promising and robben is amazing he put on shadow even ribery.seriously sometimes he looks like magic.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Aequitas...I am being objective...I wont say Gomez was world-class this season and he could have scored more goals.

But to say Klose is better than him and is doing better job is just nonsense...

Klose had 2 shots on goal yesterday...1 header which went over the bar and that 100% chance when he could have scored if he got it on target but he managed to miss it...and that was in 120 mins of play.
Gomez at least has decent amount of action in 90 mins he plays.

I will put it this way...When we played with Gomez we as a team managed to have like 20 shots on goal minimum..that means we had more space upfront...and Muller had enough space to do his magic.

Now with Klose...if we manage to have 10 shots on goal as a team I am happy...our attacking players dont have much space upfront...just look at Muller...like he does not exsist...if there wasnt for Robben who makes his own space we would not score in 10 games.

I am just thinking about that we are having those problems...maybe it is not because of Klose...I wont say he is our main problem....but I am just saying from all the games we had over 20 shots on goal now we dont manage do have 10 shots like against Frankfurt when we had like 7 shots I think.

I say Klose will have few more games to prove his worth...if he does not take it than I cant say he is worth being in first XI.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 pm

pavlos21 wrote:i really liked the team last night.we played really great against the typical defensive football of magath.but the 120 mins was very bad for the team if we think the games that we have next.LVG must risk and dont start in next game for BL ribery, robben if its possible its better for them not to play at all.we have very bad luck this 10 days is like hell but in the CL we cant make mistakes.the game in frankfurt was really important.

anyway conteno is very promising and robben is amazing he put on shadow even ribery.seriously sometimes he looks like magic.

I agree it is not good for us that we played 120 mins...

But one thing that got my attention was that our players killed them with our possession football so Schalke players did not have any stamina and condition left in them...when they went to counter attack they had no energy and only 1 or 2 players managed to sprint...they were exhausted from 70th minute...we could play with them if we wanted.
They now face Bayer and I think it will be a draw because I think Schalke are stronger but wont have any energy to win so will defend and try on counters...
We must win so we get 4-5 points clear.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:38 pm

And some great statistics from Schweinsteiger...

He broke a record in km/match...

At the end of the match he had 17,7 km...that is absolute record in all competitive matches in history of football. If I am not mistaking.

Previous record holder was David Beckham in game against Greece...16 km / match

Just outstanding Basti:)

That shows that he is real fighter and does a lot of running for other players
sch0ll7

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Wasnt me that was avatarx. I already said Klose was invisible in the second half. At least Gomez is visible enough to see us fail which means hes doing something right.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:01 pm

We have a decent chance of beating Man Utd if we play like we played yesterday, but I'm still not too optimistic.

garrincha1982 wrote:I didn't say is rubbish but you should think long and actually watch players like him in big games and see what they do and then evaluate just how good they are .

Muller best games have come against lowly teams in the bundesliga but he has been completely anonymous against any sort of strong teams be it in the league or in europe but maybe he might get better with age and i hope he does,you are in real need of someone else stepping up to help robbery.

Muller does make mistakes in big games, but he's getting better, and he does help in creating chances for us. Anyway, what are you suggesting? To stop using him in big games? He needs to get his experience from somewhere. We all know that the CL isn't very realistic this season, we're building a team for the future. It doesn't matter if he makes mistakes now. He'll be experienced, better, and will make less mistakes in 2-3 years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:13 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:And some great statistics from Schweinsteiger...

He broke a record in km/match...

At the end of the match he had 17,7 km...that is absolute record in all competitive matches in history of football. If I am not mistaking.

Previous record holder was David Beckham in game against Greece...16 km / match

Just outstanding Basti:)

That shows that he is real fighter and does a lot of running for other players

CONGRATULATIONS SCHWEINI!!! =D> =D>
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm

The thing that i didn't like was that we almost concede another stupid goal. I think that someone made a pass and Badstuber deflected it so Kuranyi was 1 on 1 with Butt. Kuranyi sucks really hard. If Rooney had the same chance........
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal