You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-16] Germania Windeck vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Result

Poll ended at Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Bayern Advances
93%
Windeck Advances (Yeah Right)
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2010-08-16] Germania Windeck vs Bayern Munich

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm

armbrust wrote:I say 7 months.

I bet he'll be gone in 7 months.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm

armbrust wrote:
If only Gomez could do that more consistent. I know he can do it, he proved it in Stuttgart.

We should start a side bet to guess for how long you will believe in him. :lol:

I say 7 months.

I know he is a very good striker but he just seems to have no confidence and the system doesn't really suit him. He's a bit to slow for our fast paced game.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 pm

^^^Man, fallback with that rubbish. GOMEZ = FU*KING GARBAGE. PERIOD.

I'm SO tired of hearing this bullshit man; "he just needs confidence", "he just needs time", "the system", "it's mental"...etc

Bullshit. Duke had a decent time at Stuttgart just because he was there, and was the ONLY dude that could score there. In Euro, WC, and Bayern he proved to be pure TRASH at best.

He's clumsy, trips on his own, has the WORST first touch ever, and has had more than ample time and opportunity to prove himself, and he (as predicted) FLOPPED miserably.

Even made into the WORST transfers in Bundesliga.

So Gomiss, Goalmiss, Goalless, Gaolmess or whatever else name suits him, is DONE with. Throw that worthless player under the bus and move on.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 pm

I am not saying he deserves a spot in the team but if they paid that much money that cannot sell him after this season because they wouldn't even get 15 mio for him. I really don't see a problem with him.... he didn't affect our season in a negative way, so who cares? Unlike a player who is a cocky defender who thinks is better than Terry, screws us over in the CL and after running his mouth at the WC gets schooled by the Germans. Didn't he say he'd retire if he played like Terry? At least we can bench Gomez, that guy who won't be named by me is there in every match.
Btw, why aren't there 10 other strikers from lower ranked clubs that score 60+ goals in 3 seasons if it's that easy and you don't have to be a very good striker to do it?

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm

We should start a side bet to guess for how long you will believe in him.

I say 7 months.

I was one of the heavy Gomez believers as well... Gave up towards the heavy-end of last season. Olic / Muller and Klose are much better.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

I liked how the players reacted after the game. Even though they won relatively comfortably, the general assessment was that they played well below par and that they have to raise their game until Friday night. I liked the awareness and I have no doubt that we’ll present ourselves differently against Wolfsburg.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:53 am

MrLinky wrote:I liked how the players reacted after the game. Even though they won relatively comfortably, the general assessment was that they played well below par and that they have to raise their game until Friday night. I liked the awareness and I have no doubt that we’ll present ourselves differently against Wolfsburg.

+1
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

EQ Kimball wrote:Missed the match, watched the highlights.

Seemed great to me, LOVED Klose's pass that was just insane. And the first goal was sick too.

Kroos' goal and Muller's "instinct" to switch the cross back to him really quick was AWESOME. Great to see young players combo like that. Didn't see Gomez miss, but am 100% sure that shot was pure luck as he was falling and said to himself "I can't score I'm gonna AGHGHGHGGH...shot. goal!" haha

Klose has been awesome. I don't know, but why did he seem upset even after a goal and assist. Most players actually seemed a bit down, like they weren't having any fun at all out there.

I think that Klose and some of the others were just relieved to get the goals after a slow start and to get the win because everybody had taken it for granted that would be the out come of the match. The celebrating was very subdued, but the confidence was definately there. And it was nice to see Kroos and Gomez both hit the net in this one as that can only help Bayern down the road in later games. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby README » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 am

EQ Kimball wrote:^^^Man, fallback with that rubbish. GOMEZ = FU*KING GARBAGE. PERIOD.

I'm SO tired of hearing this bullshit man; "he just needs confidence", "he just needs time", "the system", "it's mental"...etc

Bullshit. Duke had a decent time at Stuttgart just because he was there, and was the ONLY dude that could score there. In Euro, WC, and Bayern he proved to be pure TRASH at best.

He's clumsy, trips on his own, has the WORST first touch ever, and has had more than ample time and opportunity to prove himself, and he (as predicted) FLOPPED miserably.

Even made into the WORST transfers in Bundesliga.

So Gomiss, Goalmiss, Goalless, Gaolmess or whatever else name suits him, is DONE with. Throw that worthless player under the bus and move on.

I missed u so much, hey by the way did u see Gomez goal today?????????
README

Postby README » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 am

Paddy wrote:If only Gomez could do that more consistent. I know he can do it, he proved it in Stuttgart.

Didn't watched the game....had a meeting with friends about our camping trip this weekend ( will also miss the bundesliga opener :() but I was sure that we will win. Nice to see Kroos scoring and ofcourse Klose who can be deadly when on form. I say bench Ribery and play Kroos all the time :P

He will esse, we just need to trust and when u less expect it, surprise 28 goals and 12 assists for Gomez :)
README

Postby shileno » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 am

Great goal from Kroos. Still, I don't like this system at all. We have zero football between our midfield, Kroos and Klose. We only depend on Ribery-Contento and Muller-Lahm, and that's not good. It will be difficult because Kroos is not a 10, and I fear he won't be as good as he was with Leverkusen.

We've always had this trouble in our attack, we simply can't finish all those nice plays and without Olic is worse. I don't know what LVG wants but I hate that kind of tactic (because it doesn't work).

It's always the same. MVB and Schweini control, pass to Ribery/Muller, Contento/Lahm pass to attack, crossing, doesn't work, start over again. I really hope Kroos improves, because he's our most important man right now, and Robben won't solve anything. Bayern needs some Germany's NT tricks to grow and win everything.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 am

Bayern does need to take an example from the Mannscahft in the World Cup this summer in the fact that counter attacks can be deadly and we don't always have to build the attack slowly through the wings. The center of the pitch can be and should be used just as well as the flanks and with the pace that Bayern has in different spots now why wait??? Shoot through balls like the Mannschaft did on counters and catch teams out of position more often when the ball changes possession in the game. Schweini and MVB have to recognize that not everything needs to go out wide to penetrate a defense and that you can go up the gut sometimes and do harm to the opposition. The CL Final with Inter was a perfect illustration of this point.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am

Kroos is a natural 10, what are you talking about? He was AMC but Leverkusen moved him to the wings. Anyway, give him some time....he came into a team that already played together in the CL final. He has to learn how to play with them first. I have no doubt in my mind he'll be a great player for us. Though I agree, if we're playing Kroos, he should be involved in the attack just as much as the wings.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 am

Kroos obviously need some time to get used to our system and gain some confidence.

Even in this match, where he was no-where in the first half, in the second half integrated in our system and especially after his goal he gained a lot of confidence and tried to shot outside the box again.

This is one of his great abilities, so I hope he develops and uses it more because we need to shot outside the box badly - especially against defensive teams. Klose and Muller are great in taking the "rebound" after a clumsy GK save, so we can use that.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby draconaut » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 am

AvatarX wrote:Kroos obviously need some time to get used to our system and gain some confidence.

Even in this match, where he was no-where in the first half, in the second half integrated in our system and especially after his goal he gained a lot of confidence and tried to shot outside the box again.

This is one of his great abilities, so I hope he develops and uses it more because we need to shot outside the box badly - especially against defensive teams. Klose and Muller are great in taking the "rebound" after a clumsy GK save], so we can use that.

reminds me of the match vs uruguay :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal