You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-16] Germania Windeck vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Result

Poll ended at Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Bayern Advances
93%
Windeck Advances (Yeah Right)
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2010-08-16] Germania Windeck vs Bayern Munich

Postby Element » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am

sch0ll7 wrote:paddy get used to it...some users come to this forum just to bash Gomez...because they dont get recognized for anything else:)

You will see quite few different groups on this forum...

1. Ballack group [only ballackfcb in this group but hey he is only posting if Ballack is mentioned]
2. Gomez group [few users in this group:) ...when turning on computer the only thing in their mind is to write something bad about Gomez on this forum]
3. "I know everything" group [Garrincha is leader of that group:) + some other users]
4. Transfer talk group [users that only visit Transfer forum and post some weird transfer requests]

I would mention few other groups but some users would think I am trying to say anything bad about them:

The Gomez Group should be Called "Gomiss Groups"

Founded by = EQ Kimball (Gomez Sucks even if he scores 11 Goals against Real Madrid inclduing a diving header from 33 Meters !!)
Press Officer = Ylonenxabi , as he is the one who always manages to convince that Gomez is the Source of Our Troubles

Honorary President : AvatarX (He is not A Basher , but he has issues Against Gomez)

Executive Manager : Armburst (Loves to bash , and Invented the Definition Gomiss)

So it is a big Group

======================
BTW : Am i a member of one of those Groups , am i still independent ?!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:35 am

he is better at shooting, he seems more consistent, a better leader, free kicks and outside shots are better too. They are different though. Ozil is probably faster, has better dribbling but I disagree with passing. They are pretty even. Ozil lacks stamina and consistency.

Kroos had 18 scorer points, while Ozil had 20 with 3 stars more. Sounds pretty even overall.

And I want to have my own group! Make one for me dammnit!. :twisted:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

Paddy wrote:And I want to have my own group! Make one for me dammnit!.

:lol:

"The debate group" [users who love to debate about everything] :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Paddy wrote:but I disagree with passing. T

Yeah... i'm with Paddy on this shileno!
Kross's passing skills are just marvelous... no doubt about it...

Paddy wrote:And I want to have my own group! Make one for me dammnit!.

:lol:
"The debate group" [users who love to debate about everything] :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess I'll be joining him there... then it won't be his own group, will it? :wink:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

dambun wrote:
Paddy wrote:but I disagree with passing. T

Yeah... i'm with Paddy on this shileno!
Kross's passing skills are just marvelous... no doubt about it...

I agree. Kroos has great passing ability, especially in the long passes (that's why his set-pieces and corner-kicks were so good with Leverkusen - I hope that he reproduce this with us).
Somehow I noticed that his long passes made with his left foot were extremely accurate while being a right-footed.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby README » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Element wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:paddy get used to it...some users come to this forum just to bash Gomez...because they dont get recognized for anything else:)

1. Ballack group [only ballackfcb in this group but hey he is only posting if Ballack is mentioned]
2. Gomez group [few users in this group:) ...when turning on computer the only thing in their mind is to write something bad about Gomez on this forum]
3. "I know everything" group [Garrincha is leader of that group:) + some other users]
4. Transfer talk group [users that only visit Transfer forum and post some weird transfer requests]

I would mention few other groups but some users would think I am trying to say anything bad about them:

The Gomez Group should be Called "Gomiss Groups"

Founded by = EQ Kimball (Gomez Sucks even if he scores 11 Goals against Real Madrid inclduing a diving header from 33 Meters !!)
Press Officer = Ylonenxabi , as he is the one who always manages to convince that Gomez is the Source of Our Troubles

Honorary President : AvatarX (He is not A Basher , but he has issues Against Gomez)

Executive Manager : Armburst (Loves to bash , and Invented the Definition Gomiss)

So it is a big Group

======================
BTW : Am i a member of one of those Groups , am i still independent ?!

Honestly nobody cares about that
README

Postby shileno » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Yes, Kroos might have a better long distance pass, but we need that short, fast and precise pass to generate a goal chance, much like Ozil and Muller did in the WC. I still haven't seen that on him. Another reason to think that Kroos place could be next to Schweini.

Personally, I would have kept him on Leverkusen a bit more, and bought VDV instead. Of course, we haven't even started the season yet, but I saw a similar thing in Gomez and Pranjic last season, and they failed hard, but also Schweini and MVB did terrible at the start so who knows :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 pm

That's what I've been saying with regards to Kroos. I for SURE needs some more time to develop independently without having to be so critical and cautious as he will be with Bayern.

And I believe the same thing goes for Rensing. I feel that Rensing if given time with match practice can become a great goalkeeper.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tappinho » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

give Kroos a bit of time to adapt to LvG's system and I feel he'll become a real star

so... Kroos lovers group? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Unlike Gomez, I actually know that Kroos does have what it takes, and I am sure he can adapt, and will excel. I just believe that Kroos can grow and develops more efficiently under Leverkusen for another season and half or so.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:I actually know that Kroos does have what it takes, and I am sure he can adapt, and will excel. I just believe that Kroos can grow and develops more efficiently under Leverkusen for another season and half or so.

I fear you may be right...
But I'm counting on Kroos's unbelievable talent and LvG's huge expertise on bringing on talents... So I'm hopeful :)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am

Bayern with Ribery and Robben having issues with injuries need strength off the bench and with Robben out for two months or longer Kroos will get his minutes and I am sure he will help Bayern offensively and on set pieces.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 am

I would mention few other groups but some users would think I am trying to say anything bad about them:)

In that case, I created a group called "Müller in the starting XI".
I know I'm not alone on this.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:06 am

EQ Kimball wrote:Unlike Gomez, I actually know that Kroos does have what it takes, and I am sure he can adapt, and will excel. I just believe that Kroos can grow and develops more efficiently under Leverkusen for another season and half or so.

I think so too. His development will probably be a bit slower with Bayern, but I don't think he will find a mental block and suddenly stop developing.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby draconaut » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 am

Zer0 Bayern wrote:

I would mention few other groups but some users would think I am trying to say anything bad about them:)

In that case, I created a group called "Müller in the starting XI".
I know I'm not alone on this.

I'd like to join "Müller in the starting XI". :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal