You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-05-21] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 21, 2016 7:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
54%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
15%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
8%
Borussia Dortmund will win on penalties
8%
Borussia Dortmund will win after extra time
8%
Borussia Dortmund will win inside 90 minutes
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2016-05-21] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:15 am

zozon wrote:Stop bashing Kimmich. Yes, it was a poor shot, but the kid played at LEIPZIG last season. Muller missed a way more important penalty and don't even get me started on Robben's penalties and what they cost us
. Kimmich took the shot and missed, at least he got the experience of taking a PK in such a game.

Not bashing him, but it really was shit :P For the most part it made me laugh because I knew we already won so not taking it seriously at all, but I think everyone at Bayern has taken a shit penalty at one point so he's a proper player now :mrgreen:
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sun May 22, 2016 12:20 am

Great scenes at the end, Pep pouring his heart out was really good to see, I didn't want to see him go at that moment. To the doubters who say he never gave it his all, or was not pulled in by the emotion of being at Bayern, there is your proof. He really appreciates what a real, proper, football family it is at Bayern, not many like it in the game today, especially a superpower like Bayern. Lahm giving Pep the trophy also symbolised how much he has helped the team individually, a class ending to a great three year chapter for Bayern, on to Ancelotti, and an exciting next three years. Danke Pep! =D> =D>
Last edited by FCB 4 EVA on Sun May 22, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Birthday

Postby tflags » Sun May 22, 2016 12:22 am

KönigLudwig wrote:
tflags wrote:Well, five domestic cups out of a possible 6 is for everyone who kept saying he's overrated.

Crying on his last day on the job is for everyone saying he never really gave his all.

In a few words, up yours.

Actually ....UP YOURS DOUCHE!!
...the only reason pep is crying is that his privileged record with the BEST squads in the world is unblemished despite his stupid, didactic wannabe coaching.
He can now go to Shitty, who slimed their way into the CL with a "shitty" season performance despite the massive pricetag/potential of the squad, with a positive Bayern record that was made possible by a great Bayern squad who basically achieved the domestic double despite the tactical ball and chain, that is peppy, hanging around their collective necks!!

Actually, I have a suggestion...
You and all the other pep fluffers on this forum are welcome to put on the the ManShitty shirt and follow your fake football messiah to Manchester so we don't have to hear your stupid rationalizations that glorify an idiot that has a golden football horseshoe shoved up his ass and don't give proper credence to one of the best teams in football history....
IN SHORT....**** OFF!!!

And don't forget your pills buddy. :lol: :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Sun May 22, 2016 12:31 am

Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 1:00 am

Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby KönigLudwig » Sun May 22, 2016 1:34 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
KönigLudwig wrote:Actually ....UP YOURS DOUCHE!!
...the only reason pep is crying is that his privileged record with the BEST squads in the world is unblemished despite his stupid, didactic wannabe coaching.
He can now go to Shitty, who slimed their way into the CL with a "shitty" season performance despite the massive pricetag/potential of the squad, with a positive Bayern record that was made possible by a great Bayern squad who basically achieved the domestic double despite the tactical ball and chain, that is peppy, hanging around their collective necks!!

You and all the other pep fluffers on this forum are welcome to put on the the ManShitty shirt and follow your fake football messiah to Manchester so we don't have to hear your stupid rationalizations that glorify an idiot that has a golden football horseshoe shoved up his ass and don't give proper credence to one of the best teams in football history....
IN SHORT....**** OFF!!!

Woah calm down there buddy.

I think equating people who supported a coach who won 7 titles in 3 years with Bayern with plastic fans (despite the fact that many of the pro-Pep members have been here longer than many of the anti-Pep ones) is a huge logical leap. However, I won't respond more than that.

This ends here. There is no point in discussing Pep anymore. Maybe in a month or so when such discussions will no longer be heated, we can look back on his years here and pass our own personal and objective judgments. But right now is not the moment to do so. His chapter has ended (thankfully positively with tonight's win) and that's that.

No Pep discussion and especially no offending other members please, by anyone.

Totally agree.... maybe this advisory should have been made initially to the person who provoked the argument (TFLAGS ..."up yours")
As to your biased comment that "plastic" fans make comments like this...
.I can only shake my head that such a stupid person is a "moderator"...I'm surely willing to bet that as a 50yr old, who has been an FCB
fan since the time of Rummenigge as a player, that you are only aiding the interests of idiots on this forum for your own interests. Once again, it is demonstrated, that this forum, so well run by Mutu initially, ...is being taken over, like so many other forums, by idiots
like yourself.
Tschüss!! ....and **** YOU
In...Müller, Lewadowski, Robben, Boateng, Badstuber, Ribery,Lahm, Costa, Kimmich, Coman, Thiago, Götze,Rode, NEUER,Alaba, MARTINEZ....do I TRUST!!
KönigLudwig
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:43 am

The ****?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 1:46 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Who's that guy who looks like Klopp for Bayern?

When i see him/Jurgen?/ first,i was like..wtf ?

Who is the Jurgen Klopp doppelganger sitting behind Pep Guardiola on the bench? [source]

Found out who it is... :lol: looking him for a 2nd time he doesn't look that much like him... glasses do the trick.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 2:03 am

Btw he's the fitness coach who will join Klopp next season... they'll be together.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 22, 2016 2:16 am

KönigLudwig wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

IN SHORT....**** OFF!!!

I think equating people who supported a coach who won 7 titles in 3 years with Bayern with plastic fans (despite the fact that many of the pro-Pep members have been here longer than many of the anti-Pep ones) is a huge logical leap. However, I won't respond more than that.

This ends here. There is no point in discussing Pep anymore. Maybe in a month or so when such discussions will no longer be heated, we can look back on his years here and pass our own personal and objective judgments. But right now is not the moment to do so. His chapter has ended (thankfully positively with tonight's win) and that's that.

Totally agree.... maybe this advisory should have been made initially to the person who provoked the argument (TFLAGS ..."up yours")
.I can only shake my head that such a stupid person is a "moderator"...I'm surely willing to bet that as a 50yr old, who has been an FCB
fan since the time of Rummenigge as a player, that you are only aiding the interests of idiots on this forum for your own interests. Once again, it is demonstrated, that this forum, so well run by Mutu initially, ...is being taken over, like so many other forums, by idiots
like yourself.

You misread my post mate. I did not imply that you are a plastic fan at all. I merely commented on your comment that Pep supporters are plastic fans.

Now stop this, please, because you are breaking quite a number of forum rules here.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 am

Curiosity, almost every cup played tonight went in ET.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun May 22, 2016 4:18 am

The recovery of the ball was a key during this match, because this gave Bayern the control of the entire match and kept Dortmund on their own box, using the counterattack as the only resourse, instead of controlling the ball and the game as they initially wanted. Today Pep beat Tuchel in the tactics, in contrast of the last game in Dortmund, when there was a clear draw between both coaches strategies.

Despite the control of the game, Bayern wasnt too vertical and dangerous on attack as they was in others seasons. Today we saw clearly one problem that Bayern carry during most of the season and is the lack of goal and the incapacity of finish the plays as good as they were in others seasons.

Deserved victory, thanks Pep for give your best!, but I will keep all my entire summer break remembering the Heynckes era!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun May 22, 2016 6:01 am

JANCKER wrote:Curiosity, almost every cup played tonight went in ET.

The moment you realize Jancker is ignoring the fights going on and changes the subject xD

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby MUTU » Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 am

KönigLudwig wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

IN SHORT....**** OFF!!!

like yourself.

As a 50 year old you have not yet understood one of the most important things in life, that is respect? You earned yourself a temporary two week ban. Don't dare attempting anything similar in future because I already stopped short of a permanent ban.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:11 am

JANCKER wrote:Curiosity, almost every cup played tonight went in ET.
bar the French

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal