You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Munich vs 1860 Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

FC Bayern Munich vs 1860 Munich

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:33 pm

No put up a topic for this match so i tought to put one up. Hope Bayern qualify for the quarter finals.

Bayern squad: Kahn, Lucio, Van Buyten, Sagnol, Lahm
Kroos, Van Bommel, Roberto, Altintop
Toni, Podolski
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:45 pm

awesome to see Poldi and Kroos in the starting 11. Hopefully Poldi won't disappoint and will keep showing the impressive form of the last uefa cup match...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 pm

If you want to watch the match live visit here http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

Unfortunately those of you who use sopcast, it is currently down but you can use tvants or tvu player.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby ReMad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Nice shot saved by Kahn 13
Click Here For Video

Nice Shot by Podolski right to goal 18
Click Here For Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 pm

A disallowed goal for Toni 46
Click Here For Video
Last edited by ReMad on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:24 pm

10x ReMad for the videos. Keep posting!

What a miss by Kroos. How could he have missed that?!?! He was infront of the keeper and a nice low placing shot would have done the trick or just pass the ball to Toni to finish the job. But some how he shot high above the post.

edit: Toni did not score. It was whistled as a foul he commited on the defender.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby ReMad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 pm

ٍSorry

There wasnt a first goal , disallowed

a Dissallowed Goal for Bayern by Toni , Great Header 37
Click Here For Video

Second disallowed goal for Toni 46
Click Here For Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Toni Out With Red Card 85
Click Here For Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Great Shot for 1860 Munchen by Gebhart right to goal 103
Click Here For Video

Schwarz out with Red Card 111
Click Here For Video

Winning Goal from a Repeated PK for Bayern Munchen by Ribery 120
Click Here For Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:17 pm

FT Score: FC Bayern Munich 1-0 1860 Munich

Scorer: Franck 120' (penalty)
Sent off: Toni 84', Schwarz 111', Thorandt 120'+1

I have to admit that it was not a penalty. Definitely a foul on Klose but just outside the box. Ribery had to take the penalty twice because one of the Bayern players ran into the box before Ribery took the penalty. I tought he wouldn't score the second but he took it calmly and chipping it into the net!!

Many yellow cards + 2 red cards = Derby match in the German Cup
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby bayern_fukara » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 pm

it is important that we won... nothing else matters... and it was not a penalty...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby walter » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 pm

didn't get to watch the game (Sopcast is down) but it seems it was insane! controversial cards, controversial penalty, which had to be repeated...and in the 120 min! this is crazy...
what a bad miss by Kroos....

ReMad, thank you so much for the video postings! this was almost like watching game highlights live!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby walter » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm

I can't believe both Hamburg and Stuttgart got knocked out of the german cup. It would've been a dream semifinals to see Stuttgart, Hamburg, Dortmund, and Bayern, of course, in it.

check out Van der Vaart's amazing goal against Wolfburg at www.tvgolo.com
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby andresdonado15 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:38 am

hey man.........im truly grateful with ESPN because they broadcasted me the match............heyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:.................IT WAS A REALLY EXCITTING MATCH................it was really insane............the referee ruled out 3 goals............the fans were throwing things at the keeper.... the referee didnt rule 3 penalties...the 4th penalty was ruled....and ribery scored that......and the referee made them repeat it.........OOHHH MY GODNNES........RIBERY IS A REAL CLASSY GUY.....HE SCORED THE GOAL....LIKE ZIDANE DID IN THE WORLD CUP FINAL...............i was really angry.........and i saw the bayern fans shouted goal three times.......and the referee made them shut up..........i really hated that arbitror.........i have seen derbys.......like boca-river.......milan-inter.....liverpool-everton......manchester united-arsenal.....etc.............man..........this derby is in a high level.........i would rate it in the same level....it was like a champion league finallll..............BAAAAAAAAAAAYERRRRNNNNNN
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 am

What a derby! It was full of controversial decisions, mostly against Bayern. Bayern shouted penalty 4 times, and at last it was given to them, even though the tackle happened exactly on the line of the box. Toni was sent off in a bit of a harsh way, I thought.

Ultimately it was a well deserved victory for Bayern. It's clear that our opponents are abusing from the fact that referees hardly ever award penalties to Bayern, so they are tackling our players unfairly inside their defending box. The penalty claim of Lucio was one of the strongest I've ever seen.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to DFB-Pokal