You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-15] FC Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen DFB-CUP FINAL!

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win the DFB cup final?

Poll ended at Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm

FC Bayern
96%
Werder Bremen
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: [2010-05-15] FC Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen DFB-CUP FINAL!

Postby Niya » Sun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm

lol nice pic :D :lol: , can anyone tell me where i can watch the highlights? =P~ ....in you tube there's only goals...
Niya
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Niya wrote:lol nice pic , can anyone tell me where i can watch the highlights? ....in you tube there's only goals...

the whole 90 minutes were highlights !!!!!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Niya wrote:lol nice pic :D :lol: , can anyone tell me where i can watch the highlights? =P~ ....in you tube there's only goals...

Try one of these:

http://goaltube.org/video/germany/3286- ... unich.html

or

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun May 16, 2010 5:40 pm

walter wrote:KLO-SE! CLAP.CLAP.CLAP KLO-SE! CLAP.CLAP.CLAP

walter wrote:I want to get a medal from that brunette girl in white...

+Rep
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

First of all =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> for our boys, especially MVB (Man of the match), Lahm and Schweini. This was just an awesome display, maybe our best game so far. Very good warm up for the next saturday.

You still drunk Scholl :D ?
Waiting for your analysis... :D
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

All I can say is 4-0 in a final is something special, but...

Not conceding a goal against an in-form Werder Bremen (amazing offense), is also really special.
And remember, we missed so many chances and even had another penalty which wasn't given. We could have won 8-0.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

no I am not drunk anymore but have a hangover from last night:)

In this kind of matches you can be really happy if you win with this kind of goal difference and not to receive a goal from best offensive team in last few seasons...

Our players really got the game under control after the first 10-15 mins and from than on I knew we will win.
We scored the first goal and after that the trophy was ours...as soon as they opened they were done...you really cant stop Robben and Ribery on flanks...and we could have scored like 10 goals on counter attacks...

Butt - 8 ... His best game this season...clean sheet in important match as this is just great...he made like 3 world class saves.

Lahm - 8.5 ... great game as usual..he feels very confident on that right flank and I think he proved us all wrong and he is as good as last season on left...there are few players in the world that are so well balanced in attack and defense...another assist from him...I think he made a personal best this season [assist] and it came from the right flank.

Demichelis - 8.0 ... dont know what happened to him that he is in such a good form and that he can actually make a nice run of good performances

DVB - 6.5 ... As much as he is commanding and good in the air...he lacks speed and reflexes...his age is getting to him and we can all see that

Badstuber - 7 ...solid at defending but awfull at going forward and supporting Ribery...Contento was much better with Ribery on the left...You can see the frustration in Ribery at times when he often moved to midfield and attacked from center of the field just because he had no support from Badstuber

Schweini - 9 ...What can I say about this guy? Good as he gets in midfield and he is making me think he cant have a bad game as his run of nice form is really great...very important player for us and has a huge stake in this win and in our BL title. + scored a wonderfull goal

MVB - 8 ...again great...I had my doubts at the start of the season but he is one of those who proved me wrong and I think there will be a hole left behind when he leaves us...True leader on the field

Robben - 9 ...great as usual and could have scored 1 or 2 more if he was more concentrated when shooting..great play and pass to Olic..he brings so much to our attack...again and again

Ribery - 8.5 ...solid game from him and he could have done much more if he had proper support...scored a goal and was always always dangerous

Muller - 8 ...some great creating and great passing from him,...that pass to Robben was just world-class and not many players can do that...if he gains some strenght and work on his finnishing he will be world-class for sure...he is tireless worker for our team.

Olic - 8 ...another goal from him...but we cant deny that he had 1 or 2 clear cut chances when he could easily score...but hey noone is perfect and he made a lot for our club in the second half of the season...he had a great run

Tymo - 8 ... some nice play from him...made me think he has some potential to stay and to play this "dutch" football.
Altintop - N/A
Klose - N/A
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tappinho » Sun May 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Element wrote:Conclusion : Look at Frings's 2 Yellow CArds and his Face when he left , and you'll know what Happened

Just look at Schweini's reaction: like nothing happened...!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm so proud I bought the new FCB shirt with his 31 :D
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 pm

tappinho wrote:
Element wrote:Conclusion : Look at Frings's 2 Yellow CArds and his Face when he left , and you'll know what Happened

Just look at Schweini's reaction: like nothing happened...!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm so proud I bought the new FCB shirt with his 31 :D

Same
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon May 17, 2010 4:12 am

Well Bayern have done just about everything we could in Germany this year and are two for two, only one game left in Europe now and that is for all the marbles and hopefully Jose will lose some of his when we are done with him! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 17, 2010 12:55 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:and hopefully Jose will lose some of his when we are done with him!

We have the teacher, they only have the pupil. We have God, they only have God's son.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Niya » Mon May 17, 2010 2:58 pm

THank ya :)
Niya
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Mon May 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Did anyone see Van Buyten's forward run near the end of the game ? I have never seen him sprinting so fast. He really wanted to score. One can see he was an ex striker. On the other hand, his change of pace when defending is slow. I think DVB should be the bench striker instead of Gomez. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lellsing » Mon May 17, 2010 5:33 pm

MaCk0y wrote:I think DVB should be the bench striker instead of Gomez. :P

And Gomez will be our defender, at least he will miss own goals :lol:
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Postby tappinho » Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm

lellsing wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:I think DVB should be the bench striker instead of Gomez. :P

And Gomez will be our defender, at least he will miss own goals :lol:

Funny guys... Really enjoying it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D> =D> =D>
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal