You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-05-15] FC Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen DFB-CUP FINAL!

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win the DFB cup final?

Poll ended at Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm

FC Bayern
96%
Werder Bremen
4%

Total votes : 45

Re: [2010-05-15] FC Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen DFB-CUP FINAL!

Postby garrincha1982 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:59 pm

To me i would be worried with the way you were cut open at times with lahm pretty much out of positions on numerous occasions the guy is not a right back and the sooner he goes to his left back position the better.

I love muller and olic they try but they aren't good enough and bayern could do better i know olic didn't have the best of games but he almost never lost the ball whenever he had it and marin was quite good when he came on he even outpaced lahm despite being behind him.

The central defenders did all right but were so easily spread apart you have to wonder what inter with milito and eto'o would be able to do but good win
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 15, 2010 9:02 pm

I hope Ribery gets cleared to play against Inter. No one who saw today's game will say that we'll do better with Hamit.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I was going to say pathetic celebrations. until the lights went off.....

BAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I was going to say pathetic celebrations. until the lights went off.....

BAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!

I missed that. My stream cut off when Demi had the trophy and was getting his picture taken. :x
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 15, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm the only one who thinks that oue deffense sucked?

Bremen played with BOROWSKI and BARGRFREDE... Özil and Pizarro were really frustrated. And with that deffensive formation they had like 3 or 4 CLEAR chances. What will happen against Sneijder, Eto'o and Milito?

Müller is making me REALLY ANGRY. HE WILL MISS MORE OF HIS STUPID CHANCES AND WE WILL LOSE THE UCL FINAL.

Playing with Ribery and Robben is just AWESOME. I just don't want to see Altintop instead Ribery against a stronger team. :(

I'm really happy with our win. I love DFB Pokal. I was so envious last year when I saw Bremen and Leverkusen playing it... but I don't like what I've seen on the field today. It makes me feel a little bit pesimistic for next saturday game. We'll see.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Great game....with wining 4:0 in finals noone can say it was a bad game:)

I am drunk right now so I will write later...

And I am off to celebrate....BBBBBBBAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRNNNNNNNN
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 15, 2010 10:40 pm

ONE GAME FROM IMMORTALITY!

We played well and I am happy, but I will wait till this time next Saturday to really start celebrating!
:D :D :D

=D> =D> =D> for FC Bayern!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'm the only one who thinks that oue deffense sucked?

Bremen played with BOROWSKI and BARGRFREDE... Özil and Pizarro were really frustrated. And with that deffensive formation they had like 3 or 4 CLEAR chances. What will happen against Sneijder, Eto'o and Milito?

Müller is making me REALLY ANGRY. HE WILL MISS MORE OF HIS STUPID CHANCES AND WE WILL LOSE THE UCL FINAL.

Playing with Ribery and Robben is just AWESOME. I just don't want to see Altintop instead Ribery against a stronger team. :(

I'm really happy with our win. I love DFB Pokal. I was so envious last year when I saw Bremen and Leverkusen playing it... but I don't like what I've seen on the field today. It makes me feel a little bit pesimistic for next saturday game. We'll see.

Well out side the first few minutes of each half when Bremen got a couple shots off when we could have marked better there wasn't much to complain about. I would rather see Contento on at LB because he has a better sense of going forward and more ball control than Badstuber. Herr Butt came up and made a very big stop early on, but after that we settled down pretty quickly and started to dominate the game. Schweini and Van Bommel had complete control of this game for long stretches and bremen were reduced to just chasing the ball most of the time. No defense is perfect and to think that we won't allow any shots at goal is also unrealistic, the bottom line is that we did what we had to do to get the win and that is all we can ask for. Hopefully Van Buyten, Demichelis, Lahm and whoever is at LB will all have strong performances in Madrid. [-o<
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Sun May 16, 2010 12:10 am

walter wrote:I want to get a medal from that brunette girl in white...

I don't know why but I was impressed by her looks too! :D
2/3
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby tappinho » Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 am

Defensively not that good, but it's a 4-0 WIN!!
A DOUBLE in the FIRST LvG's season!! I'm really over the moon...

Obviously everyone of us watched this game thinking about the CL final too, and I'm starting to think LvG could give an unpredictable chance to Tymo, playing like we did in the final minutes vs Bremen, with Muller on the left. Obviously again, if Ribery can play we're FAR better than without him: Altintop - and Tymo too - can give stability to the midfield, but we have to be dangerous against Maicon.
I think the Inter game is all about possession: if we can reach a 60% possession, with the quality pass-movement we have, we can win the match. we're able to do it with our "typical German" style. But we have to say we're still underdogs, Inter is really a great side, in my opinion stronger than us in goal and in defense, but we have the world-class middle duo 'Schweini-MvB' which can turn around every match: aggression and possession, in my opinion THE KEYS.

it's a dream and I don't wanna stop dreaming: Danke Schoen, SUPER FCB!!
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Sun May 16, 2010 1:15 am

4-0 vs a Werder Bremen squad that was in good form. No reason to complain about anything. Two down, one to go.

Bayern uber alles!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun May 16, 2010 4:42 am

Remember this Bremen squad had the second best offense in the Bundesliga and were only one goal behind us overall. So anytime you shut out a team that is on form and can score as easily as they do that is an accomplishment in itself! =D>
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Element » Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 am

Our Best Game ever

And I Told you , we are going to destroy them if They dont play like I said

They played With Their retarded 4-1-2-1-2 so they got KICKED

We should have won this 10-0 , we missed maaaaaany Chances , Wiese also did some good things and sometimes our passes were clumsy or Robben A bit too selfish

Our offense was world class ,But our Defense today was just brilliant and out of this planet

==========================

Butt : Solid , did 2 Sick Saves in the first half, Mark 9/10

Lahm , Defense at its finest, he wins million balls without fouling , 1 top Assist to Schweinsteiger ,Mark 9/10

Van Buyten : Solid and good, got A bit Owned by Pizarro, but Sweet Brazilian Dribble against Tim Wiese , Mark 8/10

Demichelis : Man He should his world class side today , Great defense and smart in closing gaps , Mark: 9/10

Badstuber : is this a 20-year old player , He played Like A World class Veteran , Great Reactions especially after the Double save from Butt in the first Half , Mark 9/10

Schweinsteiger : World class , Great Defense and his goal would make A Gerd Mueller Jealous, Unbelievable insane Control , Naldo and Wiese did not move and looked at each other with a Look that Said "WTF" Mark 9.5/10

Van Bommel : He became "Van Iniesta" , Great Dribbling (Yes Weird) and A Killer pass to Ribery , Showed his Killer face in his foul that got him The Yellow card ,Mark 9.5/10

Robben : That MOTHA****** , Runs and runs and runs and runs , He made Boenisch look like A B****, But Sometimes too selfish , Mark 10/10

Ribery : You Could see His happiness , Had Some Great Dribbles , Went Many times back to Help the Defense something l really liked , also had some sick passes , However He lost many dribbles and sometimes his passes were too weak Mark 9/10

Olic: Our Duracell Bunny with Great pace , Fighting will and Stamina , Sadly without much Technique and Brain today Mark 8.5/10

Muller : Had Some Sick Combos , smart passes , But also his Signature Clumsiness Mark 8/10

=======================
Conclusion : Look at Frings's 2 Yellow CArds and his Face when he left , and you'll know what Happened
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby machkover » Sun May 16, 2010 11:04 am

Element wrote:Conclusion : Look at Frings's 2 Yellow CArds and his Face when he left , and you'll know what Happened

No wonder !! his foul was a revenge simply because he may be thinking that schveini stole his place in the manschafte. the national coach was right not to take him to south africa . we don't need players who lose their nerves /control . [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lellsing » Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Robben: Hey Coach...Helloooooooo, it's empty where can I refill it?
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal