You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-10-28] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Bayern or Frankfurt?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Bayern win
100%
Frankfurt win
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [28-10-2009] Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Element wrote:I Did not watch The Game

But I Heard that all of our palyers played Great

and the passes were great too

EDIT : I JUST SAW THE GOALS

THIS IS THE BAYERN I want to see

Great pressing ,Great Fighting ,and Really Confident

Muller Scored 1 and assisted 2

Klose Scored 2 and assisted 1 :)

Check out ESPN360.com, they have it on their replay list.

We did play well, better than I've seen in quite some time. Even without Robbery we played with confidence, class and made every opportonity count. Klose & Toni up front was reminiscent from a few years ago when they first played together. Muller was on fire and MvB played really well too.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tangolike » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 am

does anyone else think that we should not be getting our hopes high based on this performance because really it was frankfurts performance that helped a lot.

I think there was one really good goal, the 4 th one. I dont think in the cl bayern will get such an opponent. To be honest I am mostly concerned with BL and CL not too much with the cup .... and I really hope Bayern rise to the challenge of CL
tangolike

Postby slyk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Sure, the team's performance wasn't too different from the previous match but our attackers were much better. As such, I see the performance more as a boost of confidence for our attackers,more than anything else. If they can take their chances like they did, then we can come out with better results; in CL & BL, and build the team from front to back. Moreover, the results was obtained without "Robbery" , which is important for the confidence of the entire team.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal