You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
10%
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 11:27 pm

The most positive part of the match: Ribery's goal. Truly world class, and he made Schmelzer look like a schoolboy

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat May 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Even in that PK they were pretty lucky. Neuer almost saved it, but the ball was determined to go in.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 pm

AvatarX wrote:Even in that PK they were pretty lucky. Neuer almost saved it, but the ball was determined to go in.

I was telling everyone at the Bayern club that I was sure that Hummels was going to shoot on the right before he did take the shot. I'm sure he saw Neuer's saves on Ronaldo and Kaka` and was going to try and play it safe. Neuer jumped too late and too weakly. The shot was pretty central and quite saveable.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
pVnAdEpT wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Hummels is Dortmund's penalty taker. It wasn't just because he was playing against us

I knew that. He's got a nice kick and instinct. I hate him more now for scoring against us and for arguing with Schweini.

I'd still like to see some of his teeth on the floor though. :mrgreen:
Only God knows what I'd give to punch Hummels hard in the face, just once! Once would be enough. [-o<

Let's not let hate cloud our minds it doesnt make Bayern Munich any better i want Bayern to go into the Chelsea game knowing how they messed up and how to fix it!!!! :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

I'm not being hateful, I just don't like the guy (as an opponent).
May be a punch as friendly banter! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby AdepT » Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 am

The perfect conspiracy as people here have suggested-
(I feel bad for sharing a post saying we suck but wth we won't suck on 19th!
We come back always in a classy manner :twisted:)

'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby momberg » Sun May 13, 2012 1:37 am

4 errors 4 goals, Boateng also very bad juice
momberg
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby appudds » Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 am

Time and again, I keep telling. We need another good CB. Boateng- Badstuber combo is not like the best ever. Boateng in particular is very inconsistent. Agreed, it would disrupt team chemistry but the last thing we want are embarrassments like this. Dante is unproven for us, DvB is as good as history. Dont know why we even extended his contrast. He cant even defend well against a 4 division team now.
Today's loss is losely because of our defense.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby momberg » Sun May 13, 2012 2:22 am

appudds wrote:Time and again, I keep telling. We need another good CB. Boateng- Badstuber combo is not like the best ever. Boateng in particular is very inconsistent. Agreed, it would disrupt team chemistry but the last thing we want are embarrassments like this. Dante is unproven for us, DvB is as good as history. Dont know why we even extended his contrast. He cant even defend well against a 4 division team now.

4 errors exactly and 3 by boateng... Seriously, drogba it can eat alive.
momberg
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby chardos » Sun May 13, 2012 3:03 am

Does anyone have a memory eraser? I would like to delete everything but monsieur Ribéry's goal. You can PM me. Thanks in advance.

Seriously, I really hope Boateng was getting those errors out of the way so he can be flawless next Saturday.
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chardos » Sun May 13, 2012 3:16 am

appudds wrote:Time and again, I keep telling. We need another good CB. Boateng- Badstuber combo is not like the best ever. Boateng in particular is very inconsistent. Agreed, it would disrupt team chemistry but the last thing we want are embarrassments like this. Dante is unproven for us, DvB is as good as history. Dont know why we even extended his contrast. He cant even defend well against a 4 division team now.

I agree Dante could end up being a total flop, but I think you are writing off DvB too soon.

He has exactly what all our other CBs of late (Breno, Badstuber, Boateng, Dante if/when) don't have: tons of experience. His contract wasn't extended so he could still be our starting CB for years to come, it was extended so he could help out our younger CBs. Maybe he starts games if he's in form and healthy, otherwise he can be a great backup CB for suspensions, injuries, dips in form, etc. He also can help mentor and develop our other CBs who desperately need someone around who knows what they're doing.

We don't have a lot of CBs, or a lot of options to pick one up over the summer. Rather than risk signing another CB who could be a potential failure, (which we seem to be doing anyway) or go back to the borderline-insane LvG ways of just trying out a different CB combo every game, why not keep one of our stalwarts on for another year? He knows our system, he's got a lot to offer the younger guys, and he's a pretty damn good CB when he's in form.

tl;dr - don't hate on DvB
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mdm90 » Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 am

I too agree that today's result was mainly due to our poor defence, not a lack of performance from our strikers.

Looking at it quite simply, we scored 2 goals- enough to win most games. But we conceded FIVE. Good luck winning any game with a defensive effort like that.
mdm90
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby armbrust » Sun May 13, 2012 6:48 am

if we don't get the CL trophy in Allianz this is going to be one of the worst seasons I can remeber

Its not that bad, we will just be "Triplekusen" :shock:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SilverX » Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am

I just can't believe this crap.

Our whole team just showed up because they had to, not because they wanted to play a game of football.

We deff need 1 CB and 1 VERY good striker, I don't care if Gomez scored 50 goals this season he never shows up for the most important games. Id rather have him score 10 goals in games such as the final today and not look like someone that can't even control the damn ball.

Gustavo was just lagging behind, with a killer pass setting up the first goal for Dortmund.

Neuer was good until butter fingers took over.

I also don't understand how a coach can go into a game for the 3rd time this season and play the same crap. Change the damn formation to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 Or something besides the shit we kept loosing to Dortmund with.

I hope Dante improves the defense and I hope we sign a good striker that can actually control a ball or score a goal without having the entire goal open and free to tap it in.
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 am

Wow this tastes more bitter than expected in the morning :( I really feel sorry for those fans who were there infront of BVB fans...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby armbrust » Sun May 13, 2012 7:16 am

WC: Ribery

Good: Lahm, Robben , Gomez

Bad: All the rest.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal