You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
10%
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby ronnie98 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Ribery was very sloppy and selfish. All his runs and passes with Alaba were a failure although world class goal. Alaba wasn't himself too. Robben was the best player but his hunger and enthusiasm has been zero, hope he is saving it for the CL.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Is there a player who hates a club more than Hummels hates Bayern ? They even let him take the penalty to score against us and celebrate.

Did you see the way he was arguing with Schweini? Schweini was so angry. But for the players, I think he might have beaten the shit out of Hummels right there itself.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Is there a player who hates a club more than Hummels hates Bayern ? They even let him take the penalty to score against us and celebrate.

Let him celebrate the least important cup they could have won all season. He will be green with jealousy if he sees our players lifting the Champions League cup next week. And if we don't, he'd still be jealous that he wasn't there playing in the CL final.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 10:49 pm

The Spyware wrote:Our best Guy today was Robben IMO

Are you sure you watched the same pokal final we watched tonight ?? [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

pVnAdEpT wrote:

Did you see the way he was arguing with Schweini? Schweini was so angry. But for the players, I think he might have beaten the shit out of Hummels right there itself.

Schweini will get his payback when on NT duty. Our 7 other Bayern players will form a human wall behind which Basti will be pulling Mats hair one at a time :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

By the way I wanted to say this but I forgot. I am said today not because we lost the DFB pokal final but mainly because we conceded more than 3 goals in a single match since LVG took over as Bayern Coach !!! :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm

I don't know where I read or heard this, but I think we hadn't conceded 5 goals since 2009. But we fall to rise again, and next week we may all be laughing at this thread!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

München Minded wrote:Truthfully based on what you said, it seems we knew the Di Matteo would be taking notes from this game -- and for a final (even a Pokal one) we really seemed unusually poor in our playing. I wonder if this were the tactics JH was talking about, as not the reveal anything to Chelsea how we would play. So there's another conspiracy theory ;)

I am with you in this on only one idea that JH didn't use the players he would have to use for CL.
As for tactics, he was a complete fail today though the blame should go on players too for such horrible mistakes. RDM probably would have seen our every CL game plus the games in BuLi which we lost on tape to get an idea about JH's tactics.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 10:59 pm

MUTU wrote:Seriously, you're boring. Take the blame elsewhere. Gomez was unlucky not to score with the ball hitting the crossbar. But at least he was trying. The central midfield and defensive midfield, on the contrary, were virtually non-existent.

seriously speaking , tonight 's score made of any true bayern fan a boring/irritated guy !! yet i am sorry if the truth hurts you !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

MoFattal wrote:
pVnAdEpT wrote:

Schweini will get his payback when on NT duty. Our 7 other Bayern players will form a human wall behind which Basti will be pulling Mats hair one at a time :mrgreen:

I'd like it more if he broke his teeth, one for every goal Dortmund scored and we missed today! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Hummels is Dortmund's penalty taker. It wasn't just because he was playing against us
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 12, 2012 11:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hummels is Dortmund's penalty taker. It wasn't just because he was playing against us

Well of course he is, but let us indulge in some conspircay theories to ease up the shock and frustration resulting from the game :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hummels is Dortmund's penalty taker. It wasn't just because he was playing against us

I knew that. He's got a nice kick and instinct. I hate him more now for scoring against us and for arguing with Schweini.

I'd still like to see some of his teeth on the floor though. :mrgreen:
Only God knows what I'd give to punch Hummels hard in the face, just once! Once would be enough. [-o<
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Didn't know that. Thanks.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

pVnAdEpT wrote:

I knew that. He's got a nice kick and instinct. I hate him more now for scoring against us and for arguing with Schweini.

I'd still like to see some of his teeth on the floor though. :mrgreen:
Only God knows what I'd give to punch Hummels hard in the face, just once! Once would be enough. [-o<

Let's not let hate cloud our minds it doesnt make Bayern Munich any better i want Bayern to go into the Chelsea game knowing how they messed up and how to fix it!!!! :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal