You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
10%
Bayern Munich will win
90%

Total votes : 40

Re: [2012-05-12] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm

can someone tell us at least how much money we will make out of that pokal final !! maybe we should invest that money (+ CL money) to get more good defenders !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Our Players are retards
They are so sluggish mentally
This seemed abnormal , They seemed mentally ill or on analgesics

Just Look at Badstuber on the first goal , Boateng on the penalty and the third goal , Schweini and Badstuber on the fourth and Neuer on the penalty and fifth

These were reactions of abnormal Human beings 100% . they need to be hospitalized
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm

machkover wrote:for Olic , you Know hwo let us to our last final at the CL in 2009 !

It was 2010, and Robben who took us there mainly.

And despite his form, Olic did nothing at all in the CL final.

It is useless to make statements such as this:

machkover wrote:if Petersen had been given as much playing time as Gomez

Clearly, neither of us has seen Petersen in training, but Heynckes did, every day, so he was in a much more educated position to judge who should play and who shouldn't. However, anyway, upon his performances when Petersen DID play, he didn't impress.

If Messi hadn't scored 14 CL goals this season, we'd have been saying that Gomez has matched the CL scoring record, set by Ruud van Nistelrooy (12 goals). And you would like to keep him out of the team and put in the guy who lets every opportunity SLIP? ;) Sure, that makes sense. Why not play Sattelmaier in goal as well, while we're at it?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby machkover » Sat May 12, 2012 10:14 pm

MUTU wrote:
machkover wrote:for Olic , you Know hwo let us to our last final at the CL in 2009 !

It was 2010, and Robben who took us there mainly.

And despite his form, Olic did nothing at all in the CL final.

It is useless to make statements such as this:

machkover wrote:if Petersen had been given as much playing time as Gomez

Clearly, neither of us has seen Petersen in training, but Heynckes did, every day, so he was in a much more educated position to judge who should play and who shouldn't. However, anyway, upon his performances when Petersen DID play, he didn't impress.

If Messi hadn't scored 14 CL goals this season, we'd have been saying that Gomez has matched the CL scoring record, set by Ruud van Nistelrooy (12 goals). And you would like to keep him out of the team and put in the guy who lets every opportunity SLIP? ;) Sure, that makes sense. Why not play Sattelmaier in goal as well, while we're at it?

Maybe JH tactics no olonger serve Gomez !! one of them then should leave !! i would opt for JH to leave as soon as possible , after getting the CL title of course !! if he didn't manage to , he shouldn't leave ! he should be forced to commit suicide ! !! :mrgreen:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Seriously, you're boring. Take the blame elsewhere. Gomez was unlucky not to score with the ball hitting the crossbar. But at least he was trying. The central midfield and defensive midfield, on the contrary, were virtually non-existent.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Do you really think Müller is good at the moment?

yupp.... I think he was one of the less-bad guys today....
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby München Minded » Sat May 12, 2012 10:17 pm

I agree JH time is up even if he helps us win the CL. His tactics work for lesser teams, and he provided stability for us, but we need to have a coach taking advantage of our players and the transfers coming in. the coach is partly responsible for who he wants in his squad and has made requests, and we haven't seen anything spectacular in terms of transfers or tactics.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 12, 2012 10:22 pm

As has been already said, there were too many individual errors, in which two resulted in goals. To add to that misery, Dortmund's luck against us never ceases to amaze me. For their penalty, the action started from a weak shot deflected against one of our players which deflected against one of their players and then arrived exactly at the feet of one of theirs.
Only two shots against their keeper who was inexperienced and nervous!

I am pretty sure now that the English Media will portray Chelsea as favourites. I like it that way though, being the underdogs.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby AdepT » Sat May 12, 2012 10:22 pm

machkover wrote:can someone tell us at least how much money we will make out of that pokal final !! maybe we should invest that money (+ CL money) to get more good defenders !!

Uli talks about Pep and money

"[We are on track to] crack the €350-million record. We should then be left over with between €10-20m net income," continued Hoeness.

I don't think pokal 2nd place prize money would be more than 1-1.5m seeing that CL 2nd place is 5.6m.
Last edited by AdepT on Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

MUTU wrote:Seriously, you're boring. Take the blame elsewhere. Gomez was unlucky not to score with the ball hitting the crossbar. But at least he was trying. The central midfield and defensive midfield, on the contrary, were virtually non-existent.

I agree our midfielders did not...actually do not want to shoot the ball i really dont mind a few long range shots every once in a while but all they did was just look around for the next guy without any conviction to try to shoot WTF!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm

It would have been nice to see a close game in the Pokal final -- cup finals always seem like that sort of thing. When a team gets wasted, especially Bayern, it is just sh*t sad and pathetic to even think about. Even if it were two other teams. As for the CL, that's another story, I would rather see Bayern slaughter Chelsea ;)
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Sat May 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Seriously, you're boring. Take the blame elsewhere. Gomez was unlucky not to score with the ball hitting the crossbar. But at least he was trying. The central midfield and defensive midfield, on the contrary, were virtually non-existent.

I agree our midfielders did not...actually do not want to shoot the ball i really dont mind a few long range shots every once in a while but all they did was just look around for the next guy without any conviction to try to shoot WTF!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Speaking of midfielders, Schweini seems like he is a different player since coming back from injury -- he was being compared to xavi and other top players before the injury. I worry mostly about him in the CL final, than any CB problem we have.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

München Minded wrote:Speaking of midfielders, Schweini seems like he is a different player since coming back from injury -- he was being compared to xavi and other top players before the injury. I worry mostly about him in the CL final, than any CB problem we have.

This is very true, but he said before the match anyway that his ankle was still giving his problems. He's not at 100% yet.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Our best Guy today was Robben IMO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby München Minded » Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
München Minded wrote:Speaking of midfielders, Schweini seems like he is a different player since coming back from injury -- he was being compared to xavi and other top players before the injury. I worry mostly about him in the CL final, than any CB problem we have.

This is very true, but he said before the match anyway that his ankle was still giving his problems. He's not at 100% yet.

That ankle injury really messed him up -- JH needs to help him man up (along with some Codeine ;) ) for the CL final.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal