You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-04-19] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich [CUP FINAL!]

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 8

[2008-04-19] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich [CUP FINAL!]

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:45 am

Someone please tell me what channel, if any will be covering the championship between munich and dortmund. Maybe goltv, fox soccer channel, setanta sports???? Please if anyone knows let us in on it, so we can all watch the bavarian giants lift the cup!!!!!!!!!!!

if they don't cover it live, DORTMUND WILL BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:27 pm

its on live on Setanta mate, think its the 19th April

--------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm

yeah ur right its on april 19. I hope we can send kahn off with all three championships.
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:56 pm

As long as there isn't EPL on at the same time, it should be on Setanta Sports at least in North America. If there's a Man U or Chelsea game at the same time I fear we may get screwed...I don't think they've set the time of the final yet.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Maybe if chelsea or man u is on, fox soccer channel will cover it because they ride englands nuts
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm

See the thing is Setanta gets first choice of EPL games, which is always Man U or derbies/big games that other "Big 4" teams are involved in. Fox Soccer gets whatever's left over/the late game. So hopefully the DFB will schedule the final accordingly, you'd think Bayern v Dortmund would have enough of an international draw for them to think about it and do something.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:52 pm

yeah gol tv has basically covered the entire bayern season and if they dont cover this final(the biggest game for bayern to date) i just might be a little perterbed. I think they will make the right choice.
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm

I don't think that GolTv have the rights to broadcast DFB Cup matches. I don't remember watching Cup matches on GolTv. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:09 pm

yeah, i think if anyone if going to broadcast it it will be sentanta but im not sure
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 am

GolTV DOES NOT have Pokal rights, Setanta does. This is why most of the Pokal games have not been covered this season, and why I'm worried about the final. Hopefully the DFB will schedule the final with a night kickoff, so that all the EPL games are over. Then, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't show the final.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:30 pm

The kickoff for the final has been set at 20:00 (8pm) local time, so unless Setanta and Fox Soccer switch their EPL coverage for some reason (FSC always has the late game) we should be good to go! :D (Here in the States at least.)
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 am

gol tv isnt aring it and i dnt have setanta sports! I MUST SEE THE GAME!!! does anybody know of any online place i can watch it!?!? i 've benn counting the day's down for months! i beged and pleaded for my parent allow me to get setanta sports but no good. i thought aGOL TV would play it but no :evil:
I MUST MUST see it. can somebody please help me! I doubt fox soccer channel will play it eather.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:17 am

You can use p2p TV
Go on http://www.myp2p.eu/ and http://www.rojadirecta.com, download and install the appropriate software, and watch the match.

There's a good beginner's guide at http://www3.myp2p.eu/guide.php?part=software
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 am

Bad news boys. The jerks over at Setanta sports have decided not to air the Bayern game live and have instead decided to show it at 5:30 in the morning the next day. God, it sucks being a bayern fan in the US.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Setantanorthamerica.com and livesoccertv.com say that we're still good...hopefully that doesn't change.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to DFB-Pokal