You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-04-19] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich [CUP FINAL!]

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:44 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 8

Postby chori123 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:19 am

We have to be careful, cause this is only ONE game, win or die.. we have to play intelligent football.
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Click here to see which channels are going to broadcast the match live!.

Personally I think CCTV5 is best option even though it is with Chinese commentary.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 pm

To those it may concern: Setanta North America IS showing the game live, so don't sit around frustrated, go watch it!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby snottyp » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Yeah! One trophy down and two to go :)
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:45 pm

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Yep. One down and 1 1/4 to go. Bundesliga is 3/4 of Bayern's. Toni is da man :!: :!: He is an opportunist and a lucky one too :D One on the negative side; why but why does Bayern have to concede an injury time equaliser again :x and why does Bayern relax after scoring a goal. In the second half, Dortmund was totally in control while Bayern was giving away balls and continously defending instead of keep attacking and try to score a second goal. Then after scoring the second goal, they kept pressing and attacking and made life difficult for Dortmund to try to attack and that kept Bayern from conceding another goal. The question is: why didn't they do that in the second half in the first place?

But wtf, Bayern wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and they are champions of the DFB Pokal:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby medin69 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:54 pm

AWESOME THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY :D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 am

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCA TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNI

P.S WHAT A BALL FROM VAN BOMMELL, BEST PERFORMANCE FROM HIM IN A LONG TIME IMO.

------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chori123 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:53 am

wir sind POKAL SIEGER!!!!!!!!!!

OOEE OEEEE OEEEEE FCBBB

LUCA TONIIIIII !!!
chori123
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayernglasgowfan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

Another never-say-die performance has landed us the cup. Well done to the entire team and lets hope we can continue our winning ways in the next three matches (where we could progress to the UEFA final and confirm the Bundelsiga - how good is that going to be!).

Shame on Setanta Sports in UK for not hanging on after extra time to show the presentation - I had to quickly stream to a Tunisian sports channel to view!!
Bayernglasgowfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:04 pm

They did the same thing in America, no cup presentation....bullshit! Guess I'll have to find it on youtube...but that was a lot fun. Not a great performance, I would say it was better than wednesday though. So now Toni Klose and Ribery finally have some club winner's medals! \:D/ I'm sure it's the first of many more to come!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 pm

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! YES! THEY WON! oh man i still can't beleive it! i actually cried when dortmund equalized but i knew we would come back and win! and toni! i can't even say enogh about him!!!!!!!!!!!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:17 pm

The cup presentation was excellent :!: :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:21 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal