You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-05-17] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
19%
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win
78%

Total votes : 27

Re: [2014-05-17] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 am

HOJBJERG DIDN'T DIVE, THE LEDERHOSEN STAYS ON.

(sorry, that's the only thing I'm interested in)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon May 19, 2014 10:12 am

quaazi wrote:THE LEDERHOSEN STAYS ON

No it doesn't. The Borussia chick sucks it :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 19, 2014 1:00 pm

pfff look at the bias against Bayern;

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20140519/sport/goal-line-technology-back-in-focus-after-german-cup-final.519629
There is no mention in the article that Bayern was one of the teams voting in favour and that they were vociferous in their disappointment when the vote was defeated. Posted a comment mentioning this but it disappeared :evil:

Meanwhile the article that Bayern won the cup is hidden somewhere on Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 00:01
There are 2 articles about Arsenal and another 2 about Juventus :roll:
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 19, 2014 1:21 pm

I don't know why you are surprised. You know what it's like in Malta.

We will continue to shut them up as we always do when we play against the popular teams.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon May 19, 2014 2:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know why you are surprised. You know what it's like in Malta.
We will continue to shut them up as we always do when we play against the popular teams.

I am not surprised at all, by now I am resigned to the fact that this will never change. Each time, I only wonder how shallower they can go.
Even if we win against the popular teams, they have a habit of conveniently publishing it in the early hours and by mid morning it is completely hidden by newer stuff, neutrals don't have any idea what happened because one can only find the item when he searches for it, whereby half baked articles like this and the Hoeness affair are the only news items from German football that get prominence.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Mon May 19, 2014 5:25 pm

I wanted to note that Müller has to be on the wings. With his long fast legs, he has always done good there, versus a central attacking role. Not sure if because of tactical awareness or not, but we can use his speed better on the wing. I really loved that run for the second goal, blazingly fast!

Meaning Robben should have a more central attacking role. Due to age becoming a factor, I think we limit his high stress running on the wings, but utilize his great tactical awareness and trickery in the middle.

I guess with Ribéry being even older than Robben one would think the same, and that could be true -- but he had some good runs on the left, especially that one to set up Müller who almost had a goal, earlier in the game.I guess his ass problems are behind him :wink:

I think with players playing in their best fit roles, and not having injury issues, we will be even stronger.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MatZam » Mon May 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I don't know why you are surprised. You know what it's like in Malta.

I am not surprised at all, by now I am resigned to the fact that this will never change. Each time, I only wonder how shallower they can go.
Even if we win against the popular teams, they have a habit of conveniently publishing it in the early hours and by mid morning it is completely hidden by newer stuff, neutrals don't have any idea what happened because one can only find the item when he searches for it, whereby half baked articles like this and the Hoeness affair are the only news items from German football that get prominence.

Plus quite a number of the articles are just copied and pasted from somewhere else. It isn't the first time that I read something about Bayern on the Times and I think to myself. 'hang on for a moment, I've read this before' and it turns out its on some other website.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue May 20, 2014 6:59 am

MatZam wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

Plus quite a number of the articles are just copied and pasted from somewhere else. It isn't the first time that I read something about Bayern on the Times and I think to myself. 'hang on for a moment, I've read this before' and it turns out its on some other website.

Most of them are copied from Eurosport.

Sent from Neo N003
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am

MatZam wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

Yes that too, in fact last night they re-posted the same identical article about the goal line tech with different picture now.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:18 am

Yest evening I bumped into a neighbour of mine (an inter fan) and also mentioned the damn episode...
Why is it that everyone seems to be talking about us...! When something happens in our favour all the are fired up on the other hand when an episode happens to be against us it is business as usual.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:Yest evening I bumped into a neighbour of mine (an inter fan) and also mentioned the damn episode...
Why is it that everyone seems to be talking about us...! When something happens in our favour all the are fired up on the other hand when an episode happens to be against us it is business as usual.

Because we are successful and people are envious because of that.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:37 am

Tedesco wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yest evening I bumped into a neighbour of mine (an inter fan) and also mentioned the damn episode...

better we start touching wood
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 20, 2014 10:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Tedesco wrote:

better we start touching wood

Or find somewhere where they print these in English.

By the way my comment to the first article finally appeared, and there is already a reply from a Dortmund fan who doesn't want goal line tech but throwing mud at German referees because according to him the ref should have immediately noticed that the ball went in. :roll:
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Well at least that means they watched a German game for once.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 20, 2014 9:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Well at least that means they watched a German game for once.

Not necessarily, maybe he's just repeating the rubbish heard from radio/TV or the paper such as the one we're mentioning.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal