You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-05-17] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Borussia Dortmund will win
19%
It will end in a draw
4%
Bayern Munich will win
78%

Total votes : 27

Re: [2014-05-17] Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich

Postby Borusse » Sun May 18, 2014 4:49 pm

There was no offisde people, look at Martinez's foot, his foot decides where the offside line is therefore no offside.

This is a picture from SKY(!), experts show this is not offside.

This was a 100% regular goal, man-up and admit it. Bayern still won the cup so what does it matter anyway.

Of coruse it is difficult to get over because this was a typical "1 goal" game, the side that scores first, most probably wins. And we did score first.

Even Sammer admitted it was a regular goal and said he is sorry but this is football. And I agree. Football is often unfair but it gives you the opportunity to get what you lost again. Next year we will do better. Injured players coming back, new transfers, new hopes, already looking forward till next season.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Sun May 18, 2014 5:27 pm

I had a little bit of a doubt about the offside call, or lack there of,, but after watching that Sky picture I am fully convinced it was damn offside. Good od call not giving out that goal.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Not only was Hummels offside in the action, he was also 'offside' in the sense that he's wearing black-and-yellow not the kit of his youth team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Borusse wrote:This was a 100% regular goal, man-up and admit it. Bayern still won the cup so what does it matter anyway.

During the live broadcast, it was a clear goal for me. But when someone doesn't whistle something, game must go on.

No goal 2 years ago.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Jorsett » Sun May 18, 2014 6:17 pm

We're gonna be hearing about this for a looong time. :P

Offside IMO, but I'm as biased as can be. :P :roll:
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 18, 2014 7:00 pm

FCB general wrote:
Borusse wrote:This was a 100% regular goal, man-up and admit it. Bayern still won the cup so what does it matter anyway.

During the live broadcast, it was a clear goal for me. But when someone doesn't whistle something, game must go on.

No goal 2 years ago.

Dang I forgot about this. A Juve fan was watching the game with me and kept going on about the Dortmund goal.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Who cares about the not allowed goal? F*** you Dortmund! Get used to 2nd place! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FC Bayern forever number one!

About the match:
Hojberg will be a top player, and Javi as usual was a beast. ROBBEN is their nightmare.
And finally Pep got it right abouth Klopp tactics.

PS:
I LOVE to see Klopp and dortmund fans crying for that goal! Settle with 2nd place bitches!
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Borusse » Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:Who cares about the not allowed goal? F*** you Dortmund! Get used to 2nd place! :lol: :lol: :lol:

FC Bayern forever number one!

Thanks for summing it up. :wink:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 18, 2014 8:40 pm

I never get tired of this pic !!!!

\:D/
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Even a colleague of mine (juve fan) texed me during the match... a Juve fan out of all supporters... The most corrupted team ever.
On the local news (MLT) also pointed out the disallowed goal - [-X believe me they never mention when something controversial happens in favor of Milan, Man U, Inter or Juve.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Even a colleague of mine (juve fan) texed me during the match... a Juve fan out of all supporters... The most corrupted team ever.
On the local news (MLT) also pointed out the disallowed goal - [-X believe me they never mention when something controversial happens in favor of Milan, Man U, Inter or Juve.

The standard answer is 'you may waste all the time you want watching slow mos and drawing lines on the pitch but the FACT is...as long as the referee didn't whistle, it doesn't count as a GOAL and it is not surely my problem ! who knows ? next time it maybe against us !'
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sun May 18, 2014 9:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Dang I forgot about this. A Juve fan was watching the game with me and kept going on about the Dortmund goal.

How could you?! Image

YlonenXabi wrote:I never get tired of this pic !!!!

\:D/

Hahahahahaha, a u pičku materinu! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This one is epic! :mrgreen:

@Xabi, do you have FB? Can we also stay in touch there?
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sun May 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Borusse wrote:There was no offisde people, look at Martinez's foot, his foot decides where the offside line is therefore no offside.

This was a 100% regular goal, man-up and admit it. Bayern still won the cup so what does it matter anyway.

Of coruse it is difficult to get over because this was a typical "1 goal" game, the side that scores first, most probably wins. And we did score first.

Even Sammer admitted it was a regular goal and said he is sorry but this is football. And I agree. Football is often unfair but it gives you the opportunity to get what you lost again. Next year we will do better. Injured players coming back, new transfers, new hopes, already looking forward till next season.

You can't use this pic to determinate whether Hummels was offside or not. First of all you can't see Martinez's foot in the pic and secondly from that angle you're looking at there is no way to determinate whether someone is offside or not. You need to have a camera that is vertical towards both players to determinate whether Hummels is offside so basically we can't really judge whether Hummels was offside from the footage we've seen.

I also don't like the fact that people are using the analogy that Hummels scored a goal just because Dante's foot with the ball was behind his other foot in that angle. Again we didn't get to see an image that was actually vertical towards the goal so it's very difficult to judge whether Hummels even scored a goal. It could just as well be an optical illusion and Dante could have his foot just above the line.

This is why we need goal-line technology so that we can at least prevent some of the pointless discussions.

And at last it does not matter anymore whether it actually was an offside/goal because the match is over and the result won't change. Even if the referee made a mistake than so be it. The referee is human and humans make mistakes. Look at how difficult it is for us to determinate, with all the footage we had, whether it was offside or not. Imagine what it must be like for the ref than. The only thing we really can conclude from this is that we need goal-line technology.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Bayernbazi » Sun May 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Mia san Bayern wrote:
Borusse wrote:There was no offisde people, look at Martinez's foot, his foot decides where the offside line is therefore no offside.

You can't use this pic to determinate whether Hummels was offside or not. First of all you can't see Martinez's foot in the pic and secondly from that angle you're looking at there is no way to determinate whether someone is offside or not. You need to have a camera that is vertical towards both players to determinate whether Hummels is offside so basically we can't really judge whether Hummels was offside from the footage we've seen.

I also don't like the fact that people are using the analogy that Hummels scored a goal just because Dante's foot with the ball was behind his other foot in that angle. Again we didn't get to see an image that was actually vertical towards the goal so it's very difficult to judge whether Hummels even scored a goal. It could just as well be an optical illusion and Dante could have his foot just above the line.

This is why we need goal-line technology so that we can at least prevent some of the pointless discussions.

And at last it does not matter anymore whether it actually was an offside/goal because the match is over and the result won't change. Even if the referee made a mistake than so be it. The referee is human and humans make mistakes. Look at how difficult it is for us to determinate, with all the footage we had, whether it was offside or not. Imagine what it must be like for the ref than. The only thing we really can conclude from this is that we need goal-line technology.

My thoughts exactly. Just one more thing, the ball should completely cross the line, 3/4 in does not count.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Sun May 18, 2014 9:49 pm

What a great game by Bayern! The players went out and put in a good performance and won the final trophy of the season to show what a super successful season we had. Winning the domestic double, and then competing well in the CL to make the semi-finals is no easy task.

For such a different formation, we made life difficult for dortmund, when a lot of pundits thought that really good counter attacking teams would wipe us out. As everyone said, Javi as DM was key. But I also think the formation was key in throwing dortmund off balance.

Even if we won it late on, players stayed tough till the end. And klopp is the whiniest coach out there, every time he doesn't win he gives excuses "shoulda, woulda, coulda" -- but you didn't! Just accept defeat honorably and show respect to the winning team by congratulating -- no, he rarely does that, instead making excuses of how it could of been different. Well, here's news for you pal, Bayern coulda won even more games than we did if things went differently over the past few seasons. Quit bitching, you either win or you don't based on performance, luck, a thousand variables, etc. Mostly if you put in a top notch performance and score, then any "decisions" by the ref won't matter, that's what Bayern did last season and mainly this season.

Bayern won 2-0, and in the cup final no less. It's been a great ride these past couple of seasons, and hope to see more amazing times with Bayern next season!!!
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal