You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-04-19] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will go through inside 90 minutes
83%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
8%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through on penalties
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through after extra time
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through inside 90 minutes
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2016-04-19] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:07 pm

I think there were more attacks on Coman than just this one - at least before that tackle he got hit on his side and looked in pain, I don't know by whom because I didn't see any reply.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby zozon » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:55 pm

I don't hate anybody that dives, except Busquets and Alba. Those two are total cunts.

At the end of the day if the Vidal dive saved us from going overtime and spending more energy to score 2-0 - i don't care. Go and ask everybody at Bayern if they care he dived... They will laugh at it, so should we. They will curse if somebody dives against them, but that's normail. You win some, you lose some.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:14 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:I think there were more attacks on Coman than just this one - at least before that tackle he got hit on his side and looked in pain, I don't know by whom because I didn't see any reply.

Yeah from the first minute he was getting pretty roughed up on that side. The ref failed to show a card early enough to get the match under control, and it got out of hand really quick. Martinez was getting roughed up pretty good too, but is a built a little bit better to handle it.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:16 pm

zozon wrote:I don't hate anybody that dives, except Busquets and Alba. Those two are total cunts.

At the end of the day if the Vidal dive saved us from going overtime and spending more energy to score 2-0 - i don't care. Go and ask everybody at Bayern if they care he dived... They will laugh at it, so should we. They will curse if somebody dives against them, but that's normail. You win some, you lose some.

Well I certainly don't hate our players when they dive, but I'd rather they don't (and we still won ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Highly possible that another ref wouldn't have seen that foul on Alaba(own goal)... Then he gifted Bayern a penalty when Werder had the momentum and were pushing for the equalizer.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal