You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-04-19] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will go through inside 90 minutes
83%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
8%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through on penalties
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through after extra time
No votes
Werder Bremen will go through inside 90 minutes
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2016-04-19] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby Burko » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:54 pm

MUTU wrote:The greatest win of today was that nobody was injured.

When I saw Coman and JaviMar after some tackles I was like :| :?
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:55 pm

JANKER wrote:
MillaMjau wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:IMO Alaba and Neuer need a real real spanking... They are a complete disaster lately...

IMHO, the biggest problem is not their performances per se but the fact that they seem to have these continuous misunderstandings which then lead to some serious brainfarts. Dunno what's the problem but it's worrisome. :? :?

IMO those brainfarts as misunderstandings happen when players aren't playing in their favorite positions... Neuer and Boa had those misunderstandings in games when Boa featured as LCB... but Boa is best as RCB.

Idk man... Alaba did very well for most of the season... The brainfarts begun by the first Juve match IIRC.

Don't know what the problem is, but it needs fixing ASAP.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANKER » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:57 pm

You can't play tiki-taka in front of your goal... That's another thing. Neuer needs instructions to not play only passes...
La chance, c’est ce qu’on croit toujours qu’on n’a pas.
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Its clear that Bayern didnt play well today, specially between the minutes 50 to 70 when we lost control of the ball and got disorder on the pitch, but we won and thats the most important thing, because playing 3 games in less than a week is not easy and despite this Bayern is finding the way to get the win, so keep positive that we are in Berlin and the treble dream still alive.

Now Bayern have to focus in making corrections and prepare for the next two matches that will be very important.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:01 pm

JANKER wrote:You can't play tiki-taka in front of your goal... That's another thing. Neuer needs instructions to not play only passes...

In past seasons with Guardiola, the tiki taka on our own goal was obligatory, now sometimes we are watching Neuer shooting the ball through the midfield when the pressure is coming.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:04 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
JANKER wrote:You can't play tiki-taka in front of your goal... That's another thing. Neuer needs instructions to not play only passes...

In past seasons with Guardiola, the tiki taka on our own goal was obligatory, now sometimes we are watching Neuer shooting the ball through the midfield when the pressure is coming.

He needs to adapt to different solutions... he's too busy thinking to make a pass then he fires it completely wrong.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:09 pm

I wonder who told Neuer to pass the ball to Yatabare while our goal was totally empty.
Pep? Probably.

It's not the passing in front of our goal. That actually works 99% of the time. It's Neuer's weird kicks. He's having too many of those.
Somebody should tell him kicking the ball low through the middle isn't a good idea.
M. Neuer - J. Boateng, J. Martínez, D. Alaba - A. Robben, P. Lahm, A. Vidal, D. Costa - T. Alcântara - T. Müller, R. Lewanodwski

M. Neuer - J. Boateng, J. Martínez, M. Hummels - D. Costa, A. Vidal, T. Alcântara, D. Alaba - T. Müller, P. Dybala, E. Hazard
bastos80
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

We are winning, but it's far from what we expect to see in this part of the season. I'm not pessimistic, but I cannot be too optimistic against Atletico Madrid.

I see us as Pokal winners, no doubt in that. We cannot lose Pokal final when we are BuLi champions. It always comes together in the same package(which didn't happen in 2014/15 for the first time since 2002/03 when the Double tradition started) and that's about to happen in this season, too.

We can talk about Atletico's ambitions and obligations in Primera regarding their title race along with Barcelona and Real and how we can count on this as our advantage, but the point is that it's never been easy with them and it's not going to be.
After the last 6-7 matches I don't think we are going to step up, increase our form and the playing performance on the pitch yet we are going to continue with this way of playing and winning. If nothing else, it's a signal that we must focus on improving our defending capacity since our defensive line is far from strong and convenient part of the team.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

bastos80 wrote:I wonder who told Neuer to pass the ball to Yatabare while our goal was totally empty.
Pep? Probably.

It's not the passing in front of our goal. That actually works 99% of the time. It's Neuer's weird kicks. He's having too many of those.
Somebody should tell him kicking the ball low through the middle isn't a good idea.

#-o Yes, Pep... :evil:
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Burko » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

bastos80 wrote:I wonder who told Neuer to pass the ball to Yatabare while our goal was totally empty.
Pep? Probably.

Maybe Alonso :mrgreen:
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 pm

JANKER wrote:

He needs to adapt to different solutions... he's too busy thinking to make a pass then he fires it completely wrong.

I think Neuer is a player that find solutions, but his high confidence right now is making to take more risk than neccessary that only brings the mistakes.

But today the fault was from Alaba, so for next games I prefer to use Kimmich or Benatia as CB and keep Alaba as fullback, because Ribery needs a partner on offense.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby JANKER » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 pm

bastos80 wrote:Somebody should tell him kicking the ball low through the middle isn't a good idea.

JANKER wrote:he's too busy thinking to make a pass then he fires it completely wrong.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Burko wrote:
Pep? Probably.

Maybe Alonso :mrgreen:

Hahahaha, while 4th place is a trophy. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Positive from this game: nobody turned to stone, thank you Pizza. :mrgreen:
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Pep? Probably.

The custom of only pass and do not shoot the ball in past seasons is affecting his technique. He doesnt seem comfortable when has to shoot high the ball, so he need to train.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal