You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-06-01] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win on penalties
4%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
2%
Bayern Munich will win after normal time
94%
VfB Stuttgart will win after normal time
No votes
VfB Stuttgart will win after extra time
No votes
VfB Stuttgart will win on penalties
No votes

Total votes : 54

Re: [2013-06-01] Bayern Munich vs VfB Stuttgart

Postby dambun » Thu May 30, 2013 9:31 am

It seems Niersbach and Co. overlooked Fifa's timings when they scheduled the DFB Pokal Final...

Now what??!!... Will we let them go and play with DvB-Boa in Berlin??!! What if an injury happen to any of them?!!
:shock:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 10:30 am

I read that Gustavo was allowed to, whereas a decision about Dante leaving is still pending.

I think it would be a big mistake to let them both go. I would prefer to have them both stay, as it is still a one-off final, and we might actually need them both. It's something that should be resolved between the DFB, the Brazilian FA, and FIFA.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Thu May 30, 2013 12:21 pm

This is selfishness from the Brazilian federation
I read that same case was happening with Ronaldo when he was at Braca
That's stupid
Both can join the team with no harm on both sides, They should respect the players and the Club much more
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby ballackfcb » Thu May 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Brazil national team is a joke.
The cup final on saturday and treble celebrations on Sunday are far more important than some small friendly games.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 30, 2013 12:40 pm

According to this article it seems that we lost both of them.
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/dante/und-gustavo-werden-nicht-im-pokalfinale-spielen-30601216.bild.html

Brazil's first match is on 15/06, is this something which Brazil could have been a bit flexible about or there is a deadline imposed by Fifa ? If it's up to Brazil then they really being a**holes because 1 or 2 days wouldn't have made a difference for them. It will be even more bad if they're called just to prove the point but then are not used by Scolari.

I was happy that this year it was in our favour that the DFB Pokal is taking place after the CL final and not like last year but this dampens things.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 12:59 pm

It's official. They will be leaving for the Brazilian NT. I don't understand why they are being complete assholes here. Even if we didn't have a final game, at least give the lads a rest after this long and tiresome season.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Completely agree with the ****holes part mentioned. After all typically it's just some friendly games, not an official tournament.

Making such a fuzz about 2 days less practice (in 14-day practice schedule) is ridiculous.

Bayernbazi wrote:It will be even more bad if they're called just to prove the point but then are not used by Scolari.

I am pretty sure that they are trying to prove a point here. I can bet that Gustavo will not be used.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Dante might as well not be used. Both will definitely arrive tired, and might spend their training just for the sake of regaining schedule.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Jorge » Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Some are missing the point here. Brazil is not calling them to have an extra day of prep for the Conf Cup (what difference does it make 14 days or 13 days of prep?. They are using the 14 day rule so they can feature in the lineup against England on Sunday. Scolari is scared of losing to England in Rio two weeks before the tournament.
The Brazilian press is all over the fact that "Bayern does not need them to beat Stuttgart", I say to myself: Does Brazil need them to beat England? Shame on you Brazil!
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 30, 2013 2:22 pm

We'll probably win anyway but Bayern should refuse. It's just not right to take them away from the club in the last game after a very long season and for one of the club's most historic matches.

They probably won't even play Gustavo. I hope they get thrashed in this competition. :twisted:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Well, there is no such thing as an "official assumption" that we do not need those guys to win. I see it as a way for the Brazilian FA to get some media attention after the interest in their NT has waned down in the past couple of years.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 30, 2013 2:34 pm

"We have decided to release both players. They will travel to Rio this evening," explained Rummenigge at a press conference.

"The pressure the CBF has exercised on Bayern and the players is inhuman in my opinion and I find it unacceptable that both players are in a situation like this. They are both very unhappy with it.

"We tried everything in our power, but the Brazilians stick by the Fifa regulations."
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby smaw2010 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 pm

WTF, I bet that the Brazil national team officials hate us. They are not letting us use Dante and Gustavo because of 2 friendlies??? If it's only Gustavo, then fine. But DANTE, definitely NO.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sterndessudens » Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

The CFB is a joke, they won't let these 2 head to Berlin or back to Munich to celebrate at the Marienplatz on June 2, while Neymar heads to Barcelona on Monday to sign for them. Can Javi join in the Marienplatz celebrations or does he have to go back to Spain to report by June 2?
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergehn...

Mehmet Scholl once offered a mixtape CD to Oliver Kahn. Kahn replied: Do you want me to shoot myself? Keep your crap to yourself.
sterndessudens
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

If it was scheduled at least for today!!! The DFB and CBF should be ashamed ... It is not fair at all! :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal