You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Cup matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
5
63%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
2
25%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
1
13%
Schalke 04 will win on penalties
0
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after extra time
0
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after 90 mins
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 8

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 am

MUTU wrote:Neuer has bloody magnets and he makes saves look so incredibly easy. He's got cat-like reflexes and amazing positioning. He is not one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he is not the best goalkeeper in the world, he is the BEST GOALKEEPER OF ALL TIME.

Yesterday's match proved that again. Who wants ADLER for Bayern anymore? I bet that Adler couldn't even DREAM of playing such a perfect match as Neuer did, let alone do it.

AvatarX wrote:Couldn't agree more. His game last night was the answer to all these signs. I said this about magnets. He is unbelievable good as he was against us in BL game when we lost 2-0 - clean sheet again. Hell, we cannot even score a goal against him and we say that he is not wanted and not needed? Unbelievable.

pabloenigma wrote:I second both of youy MUTU and Avatarx...
I personally find no sense in this Adler-Neuer debate...Neuer is better


Seriously guys.... Element's just as badly hurt as the rest of us.... Don't do this to him... [-X
:mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
And I don't mention FCBayernMunchen... Because he is a reasonable guy and I'm sure he'll change his mind :P

----
Kidding aside, as an oroginal Neuer fan, I must admit that to say that he is the best GK of all times is simply exaggeration....
He is the best GK of the world to me.... But he must do better (more, to be exact, not better) to achieve that status....
Perhaps if he comes to Bayern and has 10 wonderful seasons, and we win 3 more CL titles, then we could say so.... [-o<
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
User avatar
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am
Location: Tehran, Iran
National Flag:
Iran
Has thanked: 862 times
Been thanked: 377 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 am

MUTU wrote:
pabloenigma wrote:i dont understand the sentiment of Bavarian FCB fans,but personally,i would prefer a Schalke Player to a ManU fanboy


Personally I don't care what fanboy he is as long as he plays his heart out for Bayern, and plays well. Do you think every player in our squad was a Bayern fanboy? Definitely not.

I don't understand the sentiment of Bavarian FCB fans either, because there is no difference between Altintop and Neuer. Both were Schalke fanboys who were born and raised in Gelsenkirchen. The average-to-good player gets welcomed, and the absolute world class player unwanted?!


Only thing why they dont like him, because he is Schalke ultra
Altintop never go on fence and start a singing with megaphone,
He never celebrate like Neuer whene he go to corner and he copy Kahn on Allianz arena (that is i also will never forget to neuer)

And they have bigger rights to express theyself, because they are on every game on Allianz arena, they have yeartickets.
We are just a E-fans.
How much of you are official bayern members .... ? I know i am.

Whe just cant say i want that or that. They can decide what they want. So i will continue to suport them.
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 am

CroCHEF wrote:Only thing why they dont like him, because he is Schalke ultra
Altintop never go on fence and start a singing with megaphone


So now we don't buy a player because he's passionate? For me, that is a plus. Think about it, if he played for some very low division club, Bayern fans would want him even more if he showed such enthusiasm.

Just because he does it for our rivals, we have to let the rivalry get in the way of our success? Because the difference between getting Neuer and not getting Neuer is success and failure. If we Bayern fans hate Schalke fans, we should enjoy it even more when Bayern buys their best player, in the same way I'd tease a Barca fan if we bought Messi or a Real Madrid fan if we bought Cristiano Ronaldo.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 32001
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5679 times
Been thanked: 8463 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/03/02/2376776/even-franz-beckenbauer-would-look-poor-under-louis-van-gaal


Enough of sterile possesion, Goals win trophies and bayern is about winning trophies.
We arent european elite due to LVG, infact we arent european elite. Last time we needed a piss poor refereeing to beat fiorentina and some unbeleivable goals from robben to reach the finals.if inter-barca game had a good ref , we would have been blown into oblivion by 4 or 5 barcelona goals.


come in benitez
Archit

 

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 am

Archit wrote:Enough of sterile possesion, Goals win trophies and bayern is about winning trophies.
We arent european elite due to LVG, infact we arent european elite. Last time we needed a piss poor refereeing to beat fiorentina and some unbeleivable goals from robben to reach the finals.if inter-barca game had a good ref , we would have been blown into oblivion by 4 or 5 barcelona goals.


who are elite for you... Arsenal who never win anything, chelsea rich moder club who never won anything
Barca who neet to eat more to get original CL trophey (Only BAYERN, real and ajax have 1 (when you win 3CL in a row),
Inter?

OMG
what about Inter then... if they didnt have Milito, they never would win any from 3 tittles because he score in all 3 finals
if someone didnt have this that bla bla bla

what if Bayern didnt have Gerd Muller... so what...
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby zippy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 am

Utter crap in the first half, a disgraceful performance. Well done Schalke.
What is the point of having 70% of the ball when we are not good enough to break down a solid defence ?
User avatar
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 am
Location: Hildesheim, Germany.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 am

SilentStrike wrote:LOL guys if LVG leaves we'll end up playing with no philosophy, no tactic nothing just 11 men running after the ball like Schalke is doing now.


Those 11 men running after the ball without philosophy or tactic just threw us out of the cup ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby eliasov » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am

all it was some coaching mistake not more:

shcweinsteiger was very tired and subtituting so substitutions were very wrong ...van gaal should have putted badstuber for shweini and move tymo to the CM ...and he could have substituted muller by kroos and iam sure that our attack could have motivated better ...also schalke players all were doing their best game . for the first time i see metzelder and sarpei and uchida fighting in this spirit ...and neuer wanted to reply to the bayern fans so i hope that we manage our squad and we get a win vs hannover...
ImageImage
User avatar
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: LEBANON
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 am

CroCHEF wrote:
Archit wrote:Enough of sterile possesion, Goals win trophies and bayern is about winning trophies.
We arent european elite due to LVG, infact we arent european elite. Last time we needed a piss poor refereeing to beat fiorentina and some unbeleivable goals from robben to reach the finals.if inter-barca game had a good ref , we would have been blown into oblivion by 4 or 5 barcelona goals.


who are elite for you... Arsenal who never win anything, chelsea rich moder club who never won anything
Barca who neet to eat more to get original CL trophey (Only BAYERN, real and ajax have 1 (when you win 3CL in a row),
Inter?

OMG
what about Inter then... if they didnt have Milito, they never would win any from 3 tittles because he score in all 3 finals
if someone didnt have this that bla bla bla

what if Bayern didnt have Gerd Muller... so what...


European elite doesnt neccessarily mean success in CL. It just means world class football. Since Van gaal came here, our defense is far from being world class.If our offense was world class, we wouldnt need an offside goal from klose in CL and all those incredible Robben shots in CL and Bundesliga.

our offense cant produce dead balls and our defense cant deal with them.No european elite side would have the mentioned characteristics.
Archit

 

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:57 am

what about Barca then
every one remember 1-1 with chelsea
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:08 pm

CroCHEF wrote:what about Barca then
every one remember 1-1 with chelsea


and no one remembers the 0-0 in first leg when there was some blatant refereeing against barca.

Besides i already mentioned that european elite doesnt necessarily mean success in cup football.So whats your point in that statement?
Archit

 

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Archit wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:what about Barca then
every one remember 1-1 with chelsea


and no one remembers the 0-0 in first leg when there was some blatant refereeing against barca.

Besides i already mentioned that european elite doesnt necessarily mean success in cup football.So whats your point in that statement?


5 clear peneltys against 1 its not to remember
you say in every post Klose goal against Fiorentina (thats CL and thats 1 game), (and we deserve to win that we was 100x better team)

And tell me then why we wans not elite last year in Bundesliga??
Image
User avatar
CroCHEF
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: croatia
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 174 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Archit » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
Archit wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:what about Barca then
every one remember 1-1 with chelsea


and no one remembers the 0-0 in first leg when there was some blatant refereeing against barca.

Besides i already mentioned that european elite doesnt necessarily mean success in cup football.So whats your point in that statement?


5 clear peneltys against 1 its not to remember
you say in every post Klose goal against Fiorentina (thats CL and thats 1 game), (and we deserve to win that we was 100x better team)

And tell me then why we wans not elite last year in Bundesliga??


Last season bundesliga was tight competition. W/O robben we would never have won it despite spending higher compared to an avg bundesliga club.
Without robben we would never have entered the last 8.That 3rd goal from fiorentina was from nowhere.

Barca on the other hand beat the shite out of all the teams they encountered except chelsea. We were always dependent on robben.

What bloody duece, why i am even explaining that bayern are , at the moment, uncomparable to barca.
Were you absent on the day that they taught logic at school?
Archit

 

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 pm

machkover wrote:
Paddy wrote:First of all, learn how to spell their names and Tymo isn't the who who should leave.

...... the who who should leave ....... !!! it doesn't matter how you say it !! [-X what counts much is that we understand what you mean !!! :mrgreen:


I don't mind spelling errors but if you spell the names of people incorrectly it's kind of disrespectful. It shows you don't even care enough to learn their names.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Archit wrote:Barca on the other hand beat the shite out of all the teams they encountered except chelsea. We were always dependent on robben.

dont exaggerate it dude.....remember Juventus at Turin?or Manchester United at the Allianz Arena....???We didnt have Robben there.
and with due respect to Barca....i dont remember the greatest team of all time winning an away match in Europe.


Archit wrote:Were you absent on the day that they taught logic at school?

I dont intend to ask you to speak to people with more respect.What intend to ask you is,if logic directs u to change a base situation and accurately predict the would-have-been outcomes.What we would have done without Robben is a matter of debate.But you cant say that we would have been thrown to oblivion without him.For eg,.....a better Mario Gomez performance would have immensely helped last season
Barcelona would have been nothing without Tom Obrevo,and even if you suppport all the terrible refereeing,they would have been nothing without the Iniesta wonder goal.They were completely outplayed in that game

Archit wrote:come in benitez

Sorry friend,but with this post,u give an impression that you have completely lost it, and are in dire need of medical help,leave alone the logic classes you might have missed. :!:
User avatar
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am
Location: Kolkata,India
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests