You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
63%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
25%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
13%
Schalke 04 will win on penalties
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after extra time
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after 90 mins
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby machkover » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:07 am

The Spyware wrote:The Players had a mental problem

I felt when they recieve the ball in the penalty area they imagine 200 Neuers on the goal line and then they shoot in the middle everytime

fck Schalke didn't deserve to go through with this awful display

the only good thing is that they can Participate in EL instead of Duisburg
also the last time we lost to home games was in 2001 and the second was to Schalke and then we went on and won the CL :)

ba'ina nihlim (arabic)!!! no dreams please !! :twisted: we are merely like shi* this season !! :evil: can we catch up with the elite !! :?: i don't think so !! [-X
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am

MoFattal wrote:ok we all (or the vast majority of us) want neuer to come... i know i do... but neuer wont score goals for us... he wont even save goals like the one raul scored today... lets focus first on getting the right defensive players before thinking about neuer...

100% right =D> =D> =D>
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby machkover » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

The Spyware wrote:
hgb09 wrote:I know. It's not an excuse at all. We didn't deserve to win.

what did Schalke do to deserve to win ?

they managed to score a super gaol and then they controlled us !! that's fair enough !! :mrgreen: :evil: :evil:
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby The Spyware » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:32 am

I miss last Wedensday :(

shit last Wednesday we were all over the moon and proud and now we are at the lowest point imaginable
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 am

machkover wrote:
The Spyware wrote:
hgb09 wrote:I know. It's not an excuse at all. We didn't deserve to win.

what did Schalke do to deserve to win ?

they managed to score a super gaol and then they controlled us !! that's fair enough !! :mrgreen: :evil: :evil:

And we managed to create clear chances but our players were hit by APATHY each time :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby TBA » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 am

Just watched the replay...

Unlucky, that's all.

KOAN NEUER!
TBA
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby johndear » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:03 am

The Spyware wrote:I miss last Wedensday :(

shit last Wednesday we were all over the moon and proud and now we are at the lowest point imaginable

Same to me bro...i was celebrating last week not even 7 days pass . now we lost 2 back to back game at HOME... that is F)))KING UNBELIEVABLE . i mean i understand Dortmund game but today is just plain stupid... i just don't think player are anything to do with .....
All's Fair In LOVE and WAR
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby johndear » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:30 am

ok...all strikers in this game Gomez , Muller , Klose not even make one Shot. that's saying something with our offensive play. we don't have playermaker in Middle who can pass it directly to Gomez or Klose , or even Robben or Ribery . since the ball is always going to wings defender know how to prevent from cutting in from both wings and they are double or triple guarded so if we have playmaker you can do from Middle will help alot since that person can shoot or pass or give some rooms to other player. i though Muller or Kroos supposed to managed that department after Basti was put back to midfield.
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 am

I just dont know enough English to vent my frustration,anger and sorrow.....I dont know the appropriate words to denote the magnitude of negativeness in me
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:06 am

When you play people out of position over a longer period of time you take a calculated gamble on when and how often their mistakes will come back to hurt the team. Such was the case today with the goal from Raul when he man was out of position and not between Raul and the ball which is a fundamental mistake on any set piece. No keeper can cover for those kind of mistakes.

The offense takes just as much if not more blame then the defense today. Bayern were going more towards our own goal with passes than we were going towards Schalke's. Too much of our offense is back passing to maintain possession with no sense of any urgency going forward, it is hard to catch anybody offguard when you give them ample time to set up their defense and wait for you.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby johndear » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 am

pabloenigma wrote:I just dont know enough English to vent my frustration,anger and sorrow.....I dont know the appropriate words to denote the magnitude of negativeness in me

Just say it Pablo... however you like it...we all suffered past 5 days now it is time to vent...
johndear
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 am

TBA wrote:KOAN NEUER!

Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.
Unbelievable.

I was actually wondering if those "KOAN NEUER" fans were actually Schalke fans in disguise. And then I come to the forum and find it here?!?!

Neuer yesterday could not have done anything better at all, except if he had came out from his box, dribbled the whole Bayern team and scored. But as a goalkeeper, there isn't a single thing he could have done fractionally better. Not only did he make great saves, but every time he HELD the ball. When was the last time you saw a Bayern keeper hold the ball??? Kahn didn't do it, Rensing never even tried it, Butt hardly ever did it and Kraft doesn't do it. How often do they punch the ball away, to a corner or to an opponent and put themselves in a difficult situation?

Neuer has bloody magnets and he makes saves look so incredibly easy. He's got cat-like reflexes and amazing positioning. He is not one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he is not the best goalkeeper in the world, he is the BEST GOALKEEPER OF ALL TIME.

Yesterday's match proved that again. Who wants ADLER for Bayern anymore? I bet that Adler couldn't even DREAM of playing such a perfect match as Neuer did, let alone do it.

Any fan who does not want him, simply because he plays for Schalke and was born in Gelsenkirchen, should be banned for life from the Allianz Arena... they don't deserve to support Bayern. And how come we never saw a "KOAN ALTINTOP" sign anyway? What's the difference?!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 am

MUTU wrote:Neuer yesterday could not have done anything better at all, except if he had came out from his box, dribbled the whole Bayern team and scored. But as a goalkeeper, there isn't a single thing he could have done fractionally better. Not only did he make great saves, but every time he HELD the ball. When was the last time you saw a Bayern keeper hold the ball??? Kahn didn't do it, Rensing never even tried it, Butt hardly ever did it and Kraft doesn't do it. How often do they punch the ball away, to a corner or to an opponent and put themselves in a difficult situation?

Neuer has bloody magnets and he makes saves look so incredibly easy. He's got cat-like reflexes and amazing positioning. He is not one of the best goalkeepers in the world, he is not the best goalkeeper in the world, he is the BEST GOALKEEPER OF ALL TIME.

Couldn't agree more. His game last night was the answer to all these signs. I said this about magnets. He is unbelievable good as he was against us in BL game when we lost 2-0 - clean sheet again. Hell, we cannot even score a goal against him and we say that he is not wanted and not needed? Unbelievable.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby pabloenigma » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 am

I second both of youy MUTU and Avatarx...

I personally find no sense in this Adler-Neuer debate...Neuer is better
Though i respect peoples opinions,and its possible that,being a non-German...i dont understand the sentiment of Bavarian FCB fans,but personally,i would prefer a Schalke Player to a ManU fanboy.And if u take into consideration Neuers class,then there is no question about it.

There is another view,that is of improving our backline...and trusting Kraft..since he seems to have good reflexes.But,if we are going to dish out cash for a GK,there should be no second opinion that we should get Neuer
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

pabloenigma wrote:i dont understand the sentiment of Bavarian FCB fans,but personally,i would prefer a Schalke Player to a ManU fanboy

Personally I don't care what fanboy he is as long as he plays his heart out for Bayern, and plays well. Do you think every player in our squad was a Bayern fanboy? Definitely not.

I don't understand the sentiment of Bavarian FCB fans either, because there is no difference between Altintop and Neuer. Both were Schalke fanboys who were born and raised in Gelsenkirchen. The average-to-good player gets welcomed, and the absolute world class player unwanted?!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal