You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
63%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
25%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
13%
Schalke 04 will win on penalties
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after extra time
No votes
Schalke 04 will win after 90 mins
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: [2011-03-02] Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 pm

machover I don't understand your hate for LVG lol. Where were we before LVG? He has done a lot for this team, yes he has his bad side which is his arrogance but asking him to leave mid season in the toughest part of our calender is just beyond idiotic.

he spoiled BAYERN prestige !! we are down to earth now !

We were always down in earth in european standards for a long time now, only last year did we actually get back into the european elite, thanks to LVG. Still don't believe in LVG Raus. I just want him to play a consistent lineup and not change the lineup every week.

- Play Badstuber + Tymo in CD even though, Bads is off form.
- Play Gustavo in LB.
- Play Kroos and Schweini in the center.

As long as these three things are met our defense will be more solid, as solid as it can be with the players we have. We will win vs Inter, I don't see us losing against a team that is forced to play attacking against us and not putting 10 men behind the ball. Only way we can lose is if we concede a really early goal and I hope that doesn't happen.

We will still qualify for next season CL and go deep this season. I am happy with that much.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:35 pm

The Players had a mental problem

I felt when they recieve the ball in the penalty area they imagine 200 Neuers on the goal line and then they shoot in the middle everytime

fck Schalke didn't deserve to go through with this awful display

the only good thing is that they can Participate in EL instead of Duisburg
also the last time we lost to home games was in 2001 and the second was to Schalke and then we went on and won the CL :)
Last edited by The Spyware on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

I can't stand the fact that we concede so many goals from set pieces and on the other hand, from 10398032450 free kicks and corners we had, nothing happens, apart from getting counter attacked... #-o Total waste. It's better not to win any free kicks.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

we suck at set pieces defensively
we suck at set pieces offensively
hell, we suck at indirect freekicks

and most of all ====>>>>> 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 SUCKSSSSSSSS
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Revolution » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:37 pm

The Spyware wrote:The Players had a mental problem

I felt when they recieve the ball in the penalty area they imagine 200 Neuers on the goal lone and then they shoot in the middle everytime

fck Schalke didn't deserve to go through with this awful display

the only good thing is that they can Participate in EL instead of Duisburg
also the last time we lost to home games was in 2001 and the second was to Schalke and then we went on and won the CL :)

To win the CL this year with van gaal?Do you have this ideea from SF book?
Revolution
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:38 pm

The Spyware wrote:also the last time we lost to home games was in 2001 and the second was to Schalke and then we went on and won the CL

I am too sad now to think that this is an omen :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 pm

i cant wait to hear his comments... we didnt take our chances and schalke took theirs bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 pm

It was Dortmund game once again. I think that we could have played 90 more minutes and we wouldn't have scored a single goal. And that can't happen in Allianz again a team like Schalke. This team has no spirit and no plan B. All the players look tired and with low morale.

I mean, NOBODY had a good game and Schweini is playing really bad with silly mistakes and without confidence. He seems nervous

And again. FKC THOSE KOAN NEUER BANNERS. When I saw them at the beginning of the match I knew that Neuer was going to have a memorable game. It's just STUPID. #-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

I can't believe we can't score against Schalke, they have one of the worst, if not the worst, defense lines in the Bundesliga :evil:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Payam » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

We have a problem with setpieces, we cant get a single one on goal.
I don't know why ribery insist on takin free kicks, nothing happens, his delivery isn't even that good.
We cant score on corners to save our lives.
And we simply put cannot defend against setpieces, instead every single one of our players are busy ball watching.
We really need sopme changes in that area, everyone can see this, week in week out.
Why cant LvG? #-o
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MoFattal » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can't believe we can't score against Schalke, they have one of the worst, if not the worst, defense lines in the Bundesliga :evil:

metzelder looked like puyol in this game
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:45 pm

damn.dint expect this.we were bad again and van gal just lost it.what to say, seems that this season is dead.

magath raped football for another game.the most disgusting coaching to watch ever.

and seriously ribery is getting on my nerves.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

I hate it that we lost to Schalke with this shitty football of theirs....
And I wanna kill every fan who says Koan Neuer.... How idiot are they??? Seriously???

---
Schweini's failure in the first half let us down.... :twisted: :twisted:
It's good that he can't play against Hannover I guess... He really needs to rest and rethink some things....
---

And our whole team was mentally weak.... whyyyyy?
We were in a hurry right after we conceded a goal until the end of the game... that's sign of a team with no confidence.... and that's why we could not score any of our chances...
---
And with this bad defense and that lack of confidence, we are doomed in CL for sure.... #-o

---
I really hate it that we lost to Schalke with this shitty football of theirs....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby hgb09 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Tobinho10 wrote:When did we last lose two home games on a row?

in 2001, against schalke and bremen on our old stadium. LVG RAUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can't believe we can't score against Schalke, they have one of the worst, if not the worst, defense lines in the Bundesliga :evil:

No. Worst BL defense award goes to Bremen and guess what. We didn't score against Bremen in Allianz either !!!

IMO this teams needs a lot of mental working and Ribery needs to recover his speed. He is too weak now. He needs stronger legs. He is like Marko Marin now
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal