You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-03-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
80%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
FC Schalke 04 will win on penalties
No votes
FC Schalke 04 will win after extra time
20%
FC Schalke 04 will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2017-03-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 pm

kingbayern wrote:I guess Carlo had us fool because he is doing what he said he would do by allowing us to be on form and reach our peak around this time of the season...got to say we been playing so well...our off the ball movement is perfect today

Not to be pessimistic but it is still too early to peak. Still, better than peaking in the first half of the season, admittedly.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:53 am

Against Arsenal: Alonso starting, Müller benched: 5-1
Against Hamburg : Alonso injured, Müller instead. Müller best player on the field.
Next game : Alonso is back, Alonso starter, Müller bench. 3-0 within 30 minutes

Hmmm
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:11 am

pyrasur wrote:Against Arsenal: Alonso starting, Müller benched: 5-1
Against Hamburg : Alonso injured, Müller instead. Müller best player on the field.
Next game : Alonso is back, Alonso starter, Müller bench. 3-0 within 30 minutes

Hmmm

Well, because Müller is homegrown he'll always be the favorite.

Müller has at least as many bad games as Alonso but noone really cared. There've been several occasions were Alonso has been excelent, even against big teams like Barca and Atleti, yet he's always the one to blame. For some reason the results and the performances really don't show it.

Alonso must've banged Coman's (not Kingsley) wife or something like that.
inactive
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:15 am

Yeah because RM were dying to keep Alonso... they're still drying their tears, big loss. His last WC was a great success.
Last edited by JANCKER on Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

[2017-03-01] Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:22 am

Just sayin it's almost like everyone on the squad has a role to play. We're lucky to be fans of a team that has individuals like Arjen Robben, Thomas Müller, Philipp Lahm, Xabi Alonso. Let us together act like we are grown men and women, calm down, and enjoy a team that is still rolling with style in three elite competitions.
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:24 am

They also aren't drying their tears over Robben. Sometimes stupid people deserve to get taken advantage of. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 am

JANCKER wrote:Yeah because RM were dying to keep Alonso... they're still drying their tears, big loss. His last WC was a great success.

Because Real Madrid are known for only letting go of shit players. Just like Robben I guess.
You haters just have nothing else to say apart from "he makes too many mistakes" (oh yeah, because whenever we lose/concede, it was always Alonso's fault, our defenders are never out of place and Thiago/Vidal just never lose the ball :roll: ) or "he slows down the game" (seems like that doesn't really matter when we're actually in good form... guess we're playing good despite Alonso being on the pitch, right?).
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alduin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

This was an amazing game. Lewandowski, Ribéry and Thiago were incredible in attack.

Poor Badstuber with the red card but he deserved both yellow cards.

Regarding Alonso, he did a good game. Like I said before in other threads, as long as he is rested and used for rotation he will play at world class level.

It seems that we will be reaching our peak in the this month or in April, as long as we can keep it for the rest of the season, we may win the treble.
The brightest star is bavarian red! Super Bayern! Stern des Südens!
Stern Von Costa Rica Fan Club Admin.
https://www.sternvoncr.com
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby Pelin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 am

They let Robben go just because he was a dutch player and injury prone. On the other hand, they let Alonso go, just because he was in decline. 2 different status, don't mix them. What you did is a demagogy.

Alonso improved a bit lately. l agree. however we will see him vs strong teams. l like Coman's football knowledge, he has valid reasons to bash Alonso. As much as you praise his perfonmances vs big teams, The first reason we didn't make a final in CL in the last 3 years, was a non existing midfield. For instance, please re-watch Saul's and Juve's solo goals(Morata's long run with the ball).

Though, l still prefer Müller at trequartista over Alonso at regista, since our game has more penetration and fluidity with Müller.
Pelin
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 am

Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:19 am

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Yeah because RM were dying to keep Alonso... they're still drying their tears, big loss. His last WC was a great success.

Because Real Madrid are known for only letting go of shit players. Just like Robben I guess.
You haters just have nothing else to say apart from "he makes too many mistakes" (oh yeah, because whenever we lose/concede, it was always Alonso's fault, our defenders are never out of place and Thiago/Vidal just never lose the ball :roll: ) or "he slows down the game" (seems like that doesn't really matter when we're actually in good form... guess we're playing good despite Alonso being on the pitch, right?).

I don't see it as hate... Despite is maybe wrong... But Müller is extremely out of form for a year now... Alonso has been for two... He has had a few great games yes, but even in those I did not see him bring something to the field no one else could've - enter Müller... Again: I actually like Alonso... Both as player and individual... But he's not as good as he used to be... Now when he still has a great game every fifth or tenth or maybe when he wants to or is fit - why play him EVERY game?

Also, it's not always his fault, but that Arsenal goal was 2/3 on him...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Coman » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:07 am

It's not just about Alonso by himself.

It's about WHY Müller is always bench in every "big" games since we play in 4-2-3-1 (Atletico, Leipzig, Schalke in Pokal, Arsenal) instead of another. WHY Müller only play interessant game when Thiago or Alonso are injured ? Because when they are not Müller only play poor game with a big turn over from Ancelotti.

And this another can't be Thiago who play good football most of the time or Vidal who is essential for us.

So it's Alonso.

Like I said it's not like Alonso was amazing (yesterday he isn't in the 5 best Bayern players for me). He is most of the time way more weak in his position than Müller in his position.

And we play better with Thiago, Vidal, Müller than with Thiago, Vidal, Alonso.

To accept than Muller is bench for an amazing world class player, no problem.

To accept Müller is bench for a 35yo slow Alonso who is never in the top 5 of our best player each game. Never.

If you accept it you should ask yourself if you're really a Bayern fanatic.

If you don't see the Alonso/Müller injustice from Ancelotti there, its sad for you..

You can call me hater, Alonso hater or spanish hater I don't care. I'm just the voice of many Bayern fan in the world who think the same about the Müller injustice.

It's even more ironic when you know he was our best player last game while Alonso was injured.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby longeleven » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:16 am

For the sake of club, Mueller accept it. So I accept it.

to be honest, Ancelotti is the one who in charge of making decision who start who bench, not you, me or Mueller.

I may not fan of his decision but still support him to success, for sure.

it is not a big deal for me if Neuer, Lahm, Mueller, Hummels are all benched and club win treble, to be honest. :mrgreen:
longeleven
Getting the hang of it

Postby Coman » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 am

longeleven wrote:For the sake of club, Mueller accept it. So I accept it.

to be honest, Ancelotti is the one who in charge of making decision who start who bench, not you, me or Mueller.

I may not fan of his decision but still support him to success, for sure.

it is not a big deal for me if Neuer, Lahm, Mueller, Hummels are all benched and club win treble, to be honest. :mrgreen:

You re free to have you're point of view.

But I support Bayern for his germain culture too.

A Bayern who win without 3-4 german on the field isnt something made for me..
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby longeleven » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:18 am

For German players problem, I think you, me, and all Bayern's people include the club's boards, ex-players, fan from over the world for sure sharing the same idea.
That why Bayern always try to grab German talents as much as they can.

I said that "it is not a big deal" mean it's a deal for me, but i'm happy to sacrifice one or some german players for the success of the club, for sure.

In this case, Mueller is already a super star, he does not need playing time to improve his skills or prove anything to the coach to get regular starting spot, like Kimmich or Sanches.
If Bayern keep going on for trebles, I'm happy with rotation between Mueller and Alonso though I hate this Alonso a lot, not less than anyone here. :coffee:

About Ancelotti's decision, his love for Alonso has a point, the board bring him here for the winning trophy and he still right with his choice, **** Alonso's performance, at the moment, we still top of table, going to quater in CL, semi in DFB .

I, still, keep telling my friends that if Bayern lose treble in this season, it is only because of Xabi Alonso and his poor performance...
longeleven
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal