You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-10-26] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will go through inside 90 minutes
57%
Bayern Munich will go through after extra time
14%
Bayern Munich will go through on penalties
No votes
FC Augsburg will go through on penalties
No votes
FC Augsburg will go through after extra time
No votes
FC Augsburg will go through inside 90 minutes
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2016-10-26] Bayern Munich vs FC Augsburg

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Bernat had a very good match
I liked Thiago s contribution as well.
Lahm showed us again what he is made of.
Kimmich is a guarantee.
Neuer... he has to stop the occasional brain fart.
Muller was ok
Renato had his good and bad moments
Coman... hmmm I am dissappointed...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Thiago's best game this season IMO.
Cu' pecura si fa, lupu su' mancia.
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:54 pm

Neuer : great. He can't do anything for Augsburg goal.
Lahm : amazing goal, good game.
Boateng : the only big defensive thing he had to do, he just try to cover without intervention and .. goal.
Hummels : perfect in the first half. Good in the second.
Bernat : surprising game. Really good.
Kimmich : good
Thiago : really good
Sanches : good but his decision making in front of the goal is awful.
Müller : good, 2 assists
Green : he give it all, good game
Coman : except the last 10 minutes where he makes some difference (Augsburg was tired I guess ?), he was almost non-existent.
Badstuber : man of the man. :coffee:
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby JANCKER » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Sanches is too immature, he had some good moments... needs to grow mentally.
Cu' pecura si fa, lupu su' mancia.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RRiT » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Thiago was probably the best man on the pitch. Great enthusiasm, confident going forward and good vision. Hope he keeps this up.
Bernat was amazing as well. When i saw Alaba warming up i thought Carlo was going to play Bernat upfront again instead of Coman and Alaba as LB.
Muller had a decent first half with 2 assists and involved in the buildup. Dissapointing penalty tho... Lewandowski is our penalty guy in big games.
Coman had an awful game unfortunatly. He is better when sticking to the sideline and taking 1 on 1 defenders, Carlo wanted him more centrally i think
Sanchez was very dissapointing. I kept an eye on him the entire first half, he kept getting into clinches with Augsburg's no. 21 (dont know his name), constantly exchanging words and bumping off the ball, he needs to mature obviously.
Boateng was poor at defending when we concided the goal, and had a hesitation on another occasion allowing a dangerous cross that could have been a goal. Otherwise untroubled with Hummels.
Congrats to Green on the goal :)
RRiT
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Postby prasun77 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Feeling very happy Green scored!That's all what I wanted apart from Bayern going through........

Now Carlo needs to give him more chances..
I liked Sanches a lot and Hummels..

MOTM:Hummels
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 am

Tedesco wrote:Müller doesn't look confident at all to take penalties anymore. I wonder what happened to him and his confidence.

He said it himself that he will take a break on taking penalties because he has to improve... Ancelotti's fault!
Nevertheless he was good yesterday better than his previous performances definitely but not the Muller we need.

Lahm's goal was badass, it's a comeback from the Kapitan!

Neuer's penalty save(too harsh decision) was very crucial, it would be another game if that would go in unfairly IMO. Neuer this year has been saving our asses many times, very stable and good positioning combined with some very good saves considering our defensive game is too fragile almost in every game but we still have conceded 5-6 goals only without Neuer could it be double.

Thiago was veeeery good again, he should start again for the league match along with Vidal will make things easier because Costa,Robben,Lewy will start aswell so theoritically we'll be much much better in terms of quality. Bernat another decent performance, good!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kingbayern » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:49 am

I think this game and (though short) season has showed us just how great and under appreciated bernat is.....also show us how we quickly reject a player after one bad season
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby tflags » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 pm

I thought Thiago had a good game. Not the best, but a good one. I really liked him on the weekend better; just trying to fend off Kramer while doing his Maestro thing on midfield (yeah, trying to piss-off @Coman here) was much harder that finding a Vidaless attacking third and a much better right fender Kimmich (MOTM for me.) I'm really surprised he had a good game considering the above and the fact that he has played two games per week non-stop since like forever on a Mullereske stamina. Give the guy a break please. He's becoming Ancelotti's Pirlo; the anchor point for both a veteran filled room or a freshman seminar with no time to prepare for class.

He's hoverboarding past defenses a bit less I recon but his distribution has taken a considerable upgrade since the day we discussed his average two missed passes per game some years ago. Last game he had a 94% completion rate and this one . . . well, let's leave it to Spiegel to sum up:

"The star of the game: Thiago. As is so often the metronome in the game of Bayern. Had by far the most ball actions (172) of all players, led 15 tackles with a success rate of 73 percent. Given with most passes in the attacking half (112) and four Torabschlüssen."

Ancelotti, facts confirmed, has found his niche man pre-circle. Giving him a chance ex-circle is a different story. Vidal considerations mind you. Whatever Sanches is doing, that's just an experiment until more serious contenders show up. So the fact that you can throw whatever experiments you want on a make-or-break game with a shaky line behind your back tells you a bit of how confident the coach is on his new-star pupil. Pep's pet? LOL. It's more like Ancelotti's golden boy nowadays.

And that is how good a holding midfielder can make a team. Kimmich right next of course. (Now give the guy a chance further north and we can discuss Balon d' Or issues.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 pm

I don't talk on Thiago or I will take a ban. We can only say good thing about him on the last 2 games. And it's what I did.

I wait february to may for a final verdict.

About Bernat he was good his first 4 months here. Horrible until Ancelotti arrived.

Two good games in one year can't delete the past.

Let's wait a little but I'm the first happy to see him play like that.

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Tolisso) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby tflags » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Coman wrote:I wait february to may for a final verdict.

I'd say your last avatar was pretty vindictful. :P
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:34 pm

tflags wrote:I thought Thiago had a good game. Not the best, but a good one. I really liked him on the weekend better; just trying to fend off Kramer while doing his Maestro thing on midfield (yeah, trying to piss-off @Coman here) was much harder that finding a Vidaless attacking third and a much better right fender Kimmich (MOTM for me.) I'm really surprised he had a good game considering the above and the fact that he has played two games per week non-stop since like forever on a Mullereske stamina. Give the guy a break please. He's becoming Ancelotti's Pirlo; the anchor point for both a veteran filled room or a freshman seminar with no time to prepare for class.

He's hoverboarding past defenses a bit less I recon but his distribution has taken a considerable upgrade since the day we discussed his average two missed passes per game some years ago. Last game he had a 94% completion rate and this one . . . well, let's leave it to Spiegel to sum up:

"The star of the game: Thiago. As is so often the metronome in the game of Bayern. Had by far the most ball actions (172) of all players, led 15 tackles with a success rate of 73 percent. Given with most passes in the attacking half (112) and four Torabschlüssen."

Ancelotti, facts confirmed, has found his niche man pre-circle. Giving him a chance ex-circle is a different story. Vidal considerations mind you. Whatever Sanches is doing, that's just an experiment until more serious contenders show up. So the fact that you can throw whatever experiments you want on a make-or-break game with a shaky line behind your back tells you a bit of how confident the coach is on his new-star pupil. Pep's pet? LOL. It's more like Ancelotti's golden boy nowadays.

And that is how good a holding midfielder can make a team. Kimmich right next of course. (Now give the guy a chance further north and we can discuss Balon d' Or issues.)

Can you provide the source for the Spiegel part? I looked in the German site an couldn't find that part in the game review.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby tflags » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:36 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:\
Can you provide the source for the Spiegel part? I looked in the German site an couldn't find that part in the game review.

I said Spox. I SAID SPOX!!! :? :? :?
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Coman » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:36 pm

tflags wrote:
Coman wrote:I wait february to may for a final verdict.

I'd say your last avatar was pretty vindictful. :P

Hope the actual will be too lmao

via Tapatalk

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Pelin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:21 pm

l can't understand the hatred towards Thiago. l was not happy with him with Pep, however he really improved with Ancelotti.He is doing pretty well.l still think his position should be regista and he has a lot rooms to improve, especially on dictating the game, shooting and crossing.

Bernat was solid yesterday. Sanches's decisions were poor. Boateng needs to give himself to game more, needs more focus.Lahm was pretty good. Coman at least tried hard.
Pelin
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal