You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win on penalties
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win after extra time
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2018-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby Lahmies » Sat May 19, 2018 9:36 pm

I dont blame the referee at all. Frankfurt was smarter than us, more organized tactically, and that’s why they won. Blaming the referee in this match is just scapegoating. It’s one thing to say that against Real Madrid, but against Frankfurt we simply should have done better. No excuses.
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Lahmies wrote:I dont blame the referee at all. Frankfurt was smarter than us, more organized tactically, and that’s why they won. Blaming the referee in this match is just scapegoating. It’s one thing to say that against Real Madrid, but against Frankfurt we simply should have done better. No excuses.

Perfectly put. Even if the referee scored 3 goals for Frankfurt himself, Bayern Munich should be able to score more.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Sat May 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Lahmies wrote:I dont blame the referee at all. Frankfurt was smarter than us, more organized tactically, and that’s why they won. Blaming the referee in this match is just scapegoating. It’s one thing to say that against Real Madrid, but against Frankfurt we simply should have done better. No excuses.

I don’t think anyone is saying Bayern couldn’t have done better but this referee today was abysmal. I still cannot get how that handball in the second Frankfurt goal wasn’t called and how that stonewall penalty from KPB on Javi was not called despite rewatching the video replay of the incident!

VAR is ok in theory but we have fools managing it. That’s MuTu’s point and that’s why he is saying that the referee should be fired from his job.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:47 pm

pyrasur wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Well I'm actually a little bit happy about Frankfurt winning. Sad for Jupp, but I think our tactics were completely inadequate this season. I'm now more excited about Kovac. Hope he turns this ship around because we need completely new tactics. We've turned stale, boring and predictable. Time for a change.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I know we disagree about how to go about it, but I agree the squad needs a rethink. Feels too much like Bayern have been plugging holes instead of forging a new direction. Instead of pushing they've been trying to maintain, and that's just a recipe for falling behind.

For me, Javi as a midfielder works against teams like Barca, but when Bayern are more in control of the play against the likes of Frankfurt and Real Madrid, we don't need him to win tackles we need someone to move the ball around. Something needs to be done about Müller, and depending on 36 year old Ribery isn't cutting it. We keep bringing in top central midfielders, but that is so far from the problem at the club. We need new attackers, and we need less of this retirement home stuff going on here. Atm I'm just going to have to pray that Gnabry and Coman continue on their track and they stay healthy the whole season.

But it's a positive that Frankfurt won. Nice to see someone competing against Bayern. Nice that the incoming coach is capable of winning something against top opposition. And it shows the board something needs to be addressed with the squad. It's a shame that was the last game for Jupp, but none of this counts for me. For me he went out winning the f*ckin triple, this is just a favor to stop this season from being an embarrassment.

Didn’t work though...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

America USA wrote:That’s MuTu’s point and that’s why he is saying that the referee should be fired from his job.

No, there should be criminal proceedings against him, because this was calculated and intentional, you can't call it a mistake so he needs to be investigated to see why he intentionally affected a final despite being told by his colleagues to give the penalty. He needs to be thoroughly investigated to see whether he was bribed, because this is the most logical explanation at this point in time.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 pm

It's ridiculous that we had Benatia and Costa in our hands. We **** had them, right there, two people who might have made this season look less shit.

They were right. Freaking. There. In our hands.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby America USA » Sat May 19, 2018 9:51 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:That’s MuTu’s point and that’s why he is saying that the referee should be fired from his job.

No, there should be criminal proceedings against him, because this was calculated and intentional, you can't call it a mistake so he needs to be investigated to see why he intentionally affected a final despite being told by his colleagues to give the penalty. He needs to be thoroughly investigated to see whether he was bribed, because this is the most logical explanation at this point in time.

This has traces of reverse-Calciopoli. Fu¢king Bayern over so that German football becomes more “competitive”
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Just saw the result. What happened? Surprised and disappointed
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 19, 2018 9:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just saw the result. What happened? Surprised and disappointed

8' Freekick. Lewandowski against crossbar and bounces down in front of the line.
0-1 Rebic
1-1 Lewandowski
1-2 Rebic (after KP Boateng controlled the ball with his hand, rewarded after VAR)
Clear 100% penalty not given to Bayern in 94', VAR calls ref, ref watches, orders a corner
From the corner, Frankfurt counter with Ulreich in the attacking box, 1-3.

Hummels also hit the crossbar with a header.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Just saw the result. What happened? Surprised and disappointed

It's really not that far off from the Real Madrid games. Brought this upon ourselves + bad refereeing. We created even less chances.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Dalv » Sat May 19, 2018 10:01 pm

No worries, Bayern aka “theres always next season” will win everything next year :lol:
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lahmies » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

It's really not that far off from the Real Madrid games. Brought this upon ourselves + bad refereeing. We created even less chances.

We actually played better against Real Madrid than we did today against Frankfurt... :oops:
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Dalv wrote:No worries, Bayern aka “theres always next season” will win everything next year :lol:

Just like Liverpool. :lol:
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat May 19, 2018 10:03 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Lahmies wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

We actually played better against Real Madrid than we did today against Frankfurt... :oops:

I'm not sure if the ref pissed me off more though. There were more bad decisions in favour of Real Madrid but this was robbery despite VAR
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal