You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat May 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win on penalties
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win after extra time
No votes
Eintracht Frankfurt will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2018-05-19] Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Be happy with a top class coach.... who ever chose him was spot on...
Don't go for names when signing new players ... just go for real men who fight and fight and ****. G fight

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Well I'm actually a little bit happy about Frankfurt winning. Sad for Jupp, but I think our tactics were completely inadequate this season. I'm now more excited about Kovac. Hope he turns this ship around because we need completely new tactics. We've turned stale, boring and predictable. Time for a change.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:15 pm

this mercenars cant win for this best coach.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 pm

What a sour end to a “strange” season. Good job extending Robbery’s contracts, by the way. We just have to sit down now and think of a possible 30m unknown player for the future.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 pm

What a joke VAR is man. I've been saying this for ages

First Alaba was clearly fouled IN the box. Ref can miss it, but the VAR should have corrected him and give us a penalty

Then the THIRD handball by KP Boateng gets reviewed by VAR, but no handball? WTF ????

It pisses me off. I can accept ref mistakes, but please remove this f*cking VAR bullshit

-----

About the game, I'm very disappointed with Jupp's subs replacing Thiago and Mueller instead of Javi and Ribery. Also I think that Ulreich should have done much better in the second goal. He should have gone for the ball and cleared it rather than waiting for the 1 on 1.

We had some chances to score, but to be honest we played very bad and with no passion. We didn't deserve to lift the trophy, so congratulations to Eintracht and Kovac for their well deserved win.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat May 19, 2018 9:18 pm

FCB general wrote:We played this match like shít, not even a shadow of what we used to play. Wingers don't exist, Alaba is terrible fullback for 3 full years, midfield plays risky and there's no guy such as Schweinsteiger to dictate the game.

Terrible what we managed to lose, but well... Eintracht did their homework well and tonight they performed just as they wanted. Our defense also looks shaky and that's something that worries me a lot, not just against Frankfurt but this was also obvious against Real Madrid and once again we need stabilization.

Back in the days i was thinking that Alaba was the second best LB in the world after Marcelo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is finishing the season with 2 goals and 6 assists, he is crossing the ball with his head down, not looking at his teammates; I understand that he is trying to help Ribery because he cant do anything alone up front, but leaving too many space at the back...

Compare him to Alba,Sandro,Mendy,Hernandes... even to Jose Gaya... damn, our boy is not looking good.

Are you ready for the BIG HEADACHE in the coming season guys ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lukas » Sat May 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Well I do care about the trophy. And I care about shit clubs like Frankfurt and the rest of the haters in Germany lording it over us. The only consolation is that United lost and the United fan I work with can't take the piss on Monday. Yesterday and today I wished I had decided to try and get a ticket and go to Berlin. Really glad I didn't now.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby bbenno » Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Lewi can’t dribble (or make an attacking pass for that matter) if his life depended on it!
Our counterattacks are too slow!
We just pass the ball, thinking chances will emerge (sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t)!
High crosses all day long, and no one creating space...!
We need attackers who can break through defenses, like Ribery in the old days!
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MaCk0y » Sat May 19, 2018 9:25 pm

It's not VAR that is a disgrace. It was the referee. I accept that there are cases where even with replays at 1000FPS, it might still be too difficult to judge but this time it was not the case. It was clear as day.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat May 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Sad for Jupp. However, I think today he got his tactics all wrong. Martinez should’ve come off for Tolisso and Coman should’ve come on for Ribery.

Also, I think Neuer (in form) would’ve stopped one of the two Frankfurt goals (third goal was a farce)

Sad end to this season. Hopefully we can get better next year.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat May 19, 2018 9:27 pm

If this was a fair country, I'd expect to see the referee in prison in the next few days. Daylight armed robbery.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Because Ribery, Lewy, Mueller is a very shitty and slow trio. That's not how our team would look like in normal circumstances and that's not how it will look like next season

And to make things worse, Jupp subbed Thiago off :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby pyrasur » Sat May 19, 2018 9:33 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Well I'm actually a little bit happy about Frankfurt winning. Sad for Jupp, but I think our tactics were completely inadequate this season. I'm now more excited about Kovac. Hope he turns this ship around because we need completely new tactics. We've turned stale, boring and predictable. Time for a change.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I know we disagree about how to go about it, but I agree the squad needs a rethink. Feels too much like Bayern have been plugging holes instead of forging a new direction. Instead of pushing they've been trying to maintain, and that's just a recipe for falling behind.

For me, Javi as a midfielder works against teams like Barca, but when Bayern are more in control of the play against the likes of Frankfurt and Real Madrid, we don't need him to win tackles we need someone to move the ball around. Something needs to be done about Müller, and depending on 36 year old Ribery isn't cutting it. We keep bringing in top central midfielders, but that is so far from the problem at the club. We need new attackers, and we need less of this retirement home stuff going on here. Atm I'm just going to have to pray that Gnabry and Coman continue on their track and they stay healthy the whole season.

But it's a positive that Frankfurt won. Nice to see someone competing against Bayern. Nice that the incoming coach is capable of winning something against top opposition. And it shows the board something needs to be addressed with the squad. It's a shame that was the last game for Jupp, but none of this counts for me. For me he went out winning the f*ckin triple, this is just a favor to stop this season from being an embarrassment.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Sat May 19, 2018 9:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Back in the days i was thinking that Alaba was the second best LB in the world after Marcelo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is finishing the season with 2 goals and 6 assists, he is crossing the ball with his head down, not looking at his teammates; I understand that he is trying to help Ribery because he cant do anything alone up front, but leaving too many space at the back...

Compare him to Alba,Sandro,Mendy,Hernandes... even to Jose Gaya... damn, our boy is not looking good.

Well, he was great, I mean the best in the world in period between 2011 and 2014, but since 2015 and that Guardiola CB hybrid shít he completely lost himself literally over the night and some of the mentioned surpassed him all over again.

It's terrible that 3 years he can't reach his gold form and he is just fúcking 25, heeeeeeeey!!! :roll: #-o
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby bbenno » Sat May 19, 2018 9:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What a joke VAR is man. I've been saying this for ages

First Alaba was clearly fouled IN the box. Ref can miss it, but the VAR should have corrected him and give us a penalty

Then the THIRD handball by KP Boateng gets reviewed by VAR, but no handball? WTF ????

It pisses me off. I can accept ref mistakes, but please remove this f*cking VAR bullshit

-----

About the game, I'm very disappointed with Jupp's subs replacing Thiago and Mueller instead of Javi and Ribery. Also I think that Ulreich should have done much better in the second goal. He should have gone for the ball and cleared it rather than waiting for the 1 on 1.

We had some chances to score, but to be honest we played very bad and with no passion. We didn't deserve to lift the trophy, so congratulations to Eintracht and Kovac for their well deserved win.

Yes bringing on Coman in a final when he hasn’t had match practice since I don’t know, is... :roll:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal