You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-12-19] Bayern Munich vs ??? — DFB-Pokal draws

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: [2012-12-19] Bayern Munich vs ??? — DFB-Pokal draws

Postby Mia san Bayern » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 pm

BayernLove wrote:f Robben is back, we could rape the defense by having Shaq, Robben, and Muller switching, confusing BVB!

I don't think we need Robben in our starting-XI, he always misses and has never gotten back to his form of 09-10 because of injuries.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby samaj » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:27 pm

It's simple. We release "Shaqiri".
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:34 pm

ribery :evil:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Birthday

Postby BayernLove » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Shouldn't Bayern appeal if it's 3 match?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

OH SHIT NO RIBERY!!!!! How unlucky can Bayern get its like the universe wont let them win!!! Regardless Bayern beating Dortmund without one of its best players would he a good morale boost in my opinion
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Cathe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm glad we got Dortmund now. If we beat them, especially without Ribery - it will be fantastic.

If we lose....well...at least it's not a final like last season was.
Bayern - Anime - Gaming - Takarazuka
Cathe
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Borusse » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Im glad we drew you too, would have happened sooner or later. But I hate the fact we play in Munich ONCE AGAIN. Third time in the row: Supercup, Bundesliga, DFB Pokal. (2-1, 1-1, ??) - You won, you drew, its time for us. :lol:

I have a feeling that if we both qualify to 1/4 in CL we will play for semifinals too. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Borusse on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 pm

I want Bayern to win the TREBLE and every new season that's what i expect cause i know this Bayern Munich team can do it :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm glad we are going to meet them in the Pokal 1/4 finals... It's like an early final... I think it's good that the Pokal winner is going to be decided sooner rather than later... This way, both teams (especially the loser) can focus better on their CL campaign in the later stages of the CL, assuming both (or one of us) will advance...

the only possible unlucky situation is that if we face RM in the CL 1/8 finals... which I'm assuming will be played approximately at the same time with this match (probably before and after?).... That might become really problematic... But let's hope we get a better draw...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:59 pm

And yesss.... Ribery's absence might be a huge loss for us... he is so influential to our game... but I'm of the opinion that Rib's abscence might be to our benefit in this particular match if we play our cards right.... let's wait and see what will happen till then...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am

You know what I really really liked?... when they talked with Watzke, he was in an absolutely defensive stance.... he was literally taken back by the news... and he even complained about having to meet us at Allianz... I really really liked smelling fear in his body language... :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Borusse » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am

dambun wrote:I'm glad we are going to meet them in the Pokal 1/4 finals... It's like an early final... I think it's good that the Pokal winner is going to be decided sooner rather than later... This way, both teams (especially the loser) can focus better on their CL campaign in the later stages of the CL, assuming both (or one of us) will advance...

Im sorry but this sounded a little arrogant. What if you or we draw Wolfsburg away later and lose? Lets not cross out anyone. Wolfsburg has huge potential (and lots of money :D ), who knows how they are going to play in second half of the season. :wink:

dambun wrote:the only possible unlucky situation is that if we face RM in the CL 1/8 finals... which I'm assuming will be played approximately at the same time with this match (probably before and after?).... That might become really problematic... But let's hope we get a better draw...

Its exactly like you said, CL game, Pokal game and CL game again. With your defence without Boateng and Badstuber its better for you not to draw anyone strong.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am

Borusse wrote:
dambun wrote:I'm glad we are going to meet them in the Pokal 1/4 finals... It's like an early final... I think it's good that the Pokal winner is going to be decided sooner rather than later... This way, both teams (especially the loser) can focus better on their CL campaign in the later stages of the CL, assuming both (or one of us) will advance...

Im sorry but this sounded a little arrogant. What if you or we draw Wolfsburg away later and lose? Lets not cross out anyone. Wolfsburg has huge potential, who knows how they are going to play in second half of the season. :wink:

Well.. you have every reason to be fearful of Wolfsburg, mate... :wink: But why should we fear them... ?? :wink: :mrgreen:
Anyway... you won't face die Wolfe in Pokal this season.... no need to worry about that... :wink: :P

p.s. you are right... and I was not trying to write the other teams completely off... what I meant was that the winner of this match has a huge possibility of winning the Pokal... because they'll have considerably smaller opposition in the later stages... and the loser can completely focus on the CL...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Mia san Bayern » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am

Another classic match now against Dortmund but to bad it's not in the final. But if you want to win the Pokal you need to be the best team and to be the best team you need to beat every team that you would play against.
Last edited by Mia san Bayern on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby AdepT » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 am

Just when everyone thought of getting 1860, we got Dortmund! Better sooner than later.
Seeing our form, I believe we will win it!
But yeah! We'll need Robben back 'coz Ribery will not be there!
May be even Shaqiri could do his job, but Robben also plays good on the left flank.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal