You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-28] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
76%
Bayern Munich will win after extra time
10%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Borussia Dortmund will win on penalties
No votes
Borussia Dortmund will win after extra time
No votes
Borussia Dortmund will win inside 90 minutes
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: [2015-04-28] Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Postby Rauntšik » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:48 pm

German TV: Arjen Robben has a torn muscle fiber in his calf.

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 1m1 minute ago
Robben: calf muscle tear, according to @MOpdenhoevel

Robben has a torn muscle fiber in his calf, according to Sportbild
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MatZam » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Grimnir wrote:Blame Guardiola for quite a bit of it. His first mistake was to take off Müller instead of Alonso for Schweinsteiger. Sorry but in a semi final even where we are dominating but still only 1-0 you do NOT take out one of your biggest big game players nor your best penalty taker willingly! Big mistake. And starting Lahm in this situation for penalties was just silly. We needed a sure first penalty not a 50/50 chance, captain or not.

Agree with this. Guardiola isn't at fault for the failure to convert those chances or some bizarre refereeing decisions, but his subs were way off the mark tonight. At least if you are going to take out big-game players like Mueller and Thiago replace them with like-for-like ones. Robben should have come on instead of Mueller (or preferably Weiser, the kid had played 70 minutes, he did well enough), or Schweinsteiger for Thiago. I think Pep realised his mistake after the Robben sub and tried to counteract it by putting on Schweinsteiger for Mueller, but by then the game had already slipped from our control.
MatZam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:48 pm

BAYERNFOREVER wrote:Last year double, this year 1 trophy, next year ???..apparently is going down, not up :(

Still time to make it 2 this year, but very very hard.

I'm sorry guys, maybe it's the anger talking or maybe I'm just being a sore loser tonight, but I disagree with all of you saying Klopp deserves this. He doesn't. I mean yes it's nice that a coach that's done so much good for a club has a chance to end it on a positive, but Dortmund simply don't deserve a trophy this season and that's that. They have not played well all season. They barely deserved qualification in the QFs and they most certainly didn't today. We only have ourselves to blame because we should have won even with the refereeing mistakes.

I'm not going to say I hope Dortmund lose because of this or I hope they win because of Klopp. I seriously couldn't care less who wins in Berlin now unless it's us a week later.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MillaMjau » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 pm

So no Robben against Barcelona. :(
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Rauntšik » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:52 pm

#Pep added: "Arjen is injured, Thiago picked up a knock and Lewy needs to go to hospital." #FCBBVB

#Guardiola: "It was our best performance against @BVB since I've been in charge." #FCBBVB
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Rauntšik wrote:#Guardiola: "It was our best performance against @BVB since I've been in charge." #FCBBVB

This is true.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pittbay » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:53 pm

On the bright side, I thought Weiser was excellent, as were our 2 center backs (besides on their goal unfortunately.)
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Pittbay wrote:On the bright side, I thought Weiser was excellent, as were our 2 center backs (besides on their goal unfortunately.)

Weiser did play very well, especially in the first half. Benatia looked really, really good out there, as did Boateng (as always!)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mia san Bayern » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 pm

I don't think Pep is to blame for the loss today. The team played quite well, had a couple op very good chances to score and obviously a referee who was completely incompetent.
His substitutions seemed to make sense as well. Robben for Thiago seemed quite logical since Thiago wasn't visually involved in the last 10 minutes he played and Robben would have given us a psychological boost after the first not given penalty. Hindsight is great but it was not like everyone expected that Robben would get injured again because he wouldn't have been on the bench then. Schweini for Muller worked out quite well (sort of). Muller wasn't really involved after that first not given penalty and Basti did create good chances, who would've thought Langerak would make a monster save like that. And then Gotze for Robben was also not the strangest decision since Gotze had shined as a sub on the biggest stage of them all. It's just one of those nights where everything goes wrong.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:55 pm

nice farewll present to our firend Klopp, to the BVB team ...
with special thanks to the match officials and the whole DFB (whose President was sitting butt to butt (read shoulder to shoulder) with Watzke...
Heqq otherwise BVB won't have a chance to play in the europa league!!! I'll bet that tomorrow VfL will lose too... [-X [-X [-X mafia
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:57 pm

[quote="Mia san Bayern"]I don't think Pep is to blame for the loss today. The team played quite well, had a couple op very good chances to score and obviously a referee who was completely incompetent.
His substitutions seemed to make sense as well. Robben for Thiago seemed quite logical since Thiago wasn't visually involved in the last 10 minutes he played and Robben would have given us a psychological boost after the first not given penalty. Hindsight is great but it was not like everyone expected that Robben would get injured again because he wouldn't have been on the bench then. Schweini for Muller worked out quite well (sort of). Muller wasn't really involved after that first not given penalty and Basti did create good chances, who would've thought Langerak would make a monster save like that. And then Gotze for Robben was also not the strangest decision since Gotze had shined as a sub on the biggest stage of them all. It's just one of those nights where everything goes wrong.[/quote

Langerak is a bad omen for us... whenever he has played we've always lost.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:nice farewll present to our firend Klopp, to the BVB team ...
with special thanks to the match officials and the whole DFB (whose President was sitting butt to butt (read shoulder to shoulder) with Watzke...
Heqq otherwise BVB won't have a chance to play in the europa league!!! I'll bet that tomorrow VfL will lose too... [-X [-X [-X mafia

Oh, please. No matter the controversial calls in the end it was our own doing. We didn't take our chances although we dominated the game for 75 minutes. You can't afford that against a team like Dortmund. Also missing all pens is inexcusable. Four pens missed, what makes you think that if one or both of the controversial calls had been given, we would have scored?

I've said it before. Maybe we should just come off our high horse and spend some time practicing the basics. Shooting penalties, defending set pieces and stuff.
Last edited by RedQueen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:59 pm

No mention of Barca... have we reached a point where you are more confident than me? :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:01 pm

RedQueen wrote:

Oh, please. No matter the controversial calls in the end it was our own doing. We didn't take our chances although we dominated the game for 75 minutes. Also missing all pens is inexcusable. Four pens missed, what makes you think that if one or both of the controversial calls had been given, we would have scored?

Because Müller would have taken the handball pen, and he's the most confident penalty taker on the team
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby BAYERNFOREVER » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 pm

We will never beat Barca this year.. Messi-Suarez-Neymar are in top form..we can say best attacking trio on the planet. They are very confidence. Barca is winning games, they have no big injuries and also they are waiting for the revenge.
We lost game, we lost robben and this defeat will have big psychological consequences, especialy on our confidence.
Last edited by BAYERNFOREVER on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BAYERNFOREVER
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal