You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-20] Bayern Munich vs Alemannia Aachen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Alemannia Aachen?

A) Bayern will win
79%
B) It will end in a draw
7%
C) Alemannia Aachen will win
14%

Total votes : 14

[2006-12-20] Bayern Munich vs Alemannia Aachen

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:05 am

Do you think Bayern will win this game and make it to the next round? Or, do you think they'll be too tired and end up losing the game?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:53 am

uhh a draw ... . in the end i thiink Bayern will do it
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:07 pm

i think we'll win 2-1
makaay, schweinsteiger
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:46 pm

If it ends in a draw, it goes to penalties right?
It will be an interesting game. Wasn't it them who beat us in the Bundesliga this year?

V. soon before Christmas!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:54 am

it will b a close game, but Bayern will win !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bavarian » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:41 pm

achen players will play with full capacity On the contrary of bayern . Therefore bayern will win only :( 1/0
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:44 pm

oh my...
1-0 for aachen
nice goal from free kick
a romanian scored :?
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:08 pm

Unfortunately, this game is not being shown here until after it's finished. :cry:

I hope they can get their act together and come back and win this game.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:14 pm

aye
again reghecampf :roll:
2-0
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:16 pm

It's now Aachen 2 - Bayern 0. It's not even halftime and we're getting whipped. I guess Bayern decided to start their winter break earlier than expected.

Oh, the goals for Aachen were from the same guy.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:16 pm

omg 3-0
Ebbers :evil:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:19 pm

Game's over. I guess the team thought that Kahn can start his brek early then they should too.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:27 pm

this is bullshit... Makay is doing absolutely nothing he should be substituted with Podolski :evil: they picked the wrong day to leave Kahn out.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:29 pm

FC Bajern wrote:this is bullshit... Makay is doing absolutely nothing he should be substituted with Podolski :evil: they picked the wrong day to leave Kahn out.

They didn't leave Kahn out on purpose. Kahn had asked to be left out and they said ok.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:30 pm

FC Bajern wrote:this is bullshit... Makay is doing absolutely nothing he should be substituted with Podolski :evil: they picked the wrong day to leave Kahn out.

only makaay?
i think the whole team should be substitute :mrgreen:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Next

Return to DFB-Pokal