You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-20] Bayern Munich vs Alemannia Aachen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Alemannia Aachen?

A) Bayern will win
79%
B) It will end in a draw
7%
C) Alemannia Aachen will win
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:48 am

Well, I finally was able to watch the game and all I can say is "WOW!" Here are my thoughts on the game....

1) Bayern was their own worst enemy. They had so many chances but yet they could not convert. They simply could not get the ball in the net, yet they knew how to kick the ball over the net.

2) Rensing did not do that bad. The problem was that there simply no defense and no one could really clear the ball away. The one problem I had with Rensing was that with Aachen's first goal, he just assumed that the ball was out of the net area and he stopped going for the ball. That was a mistake. One should not assume anything because looks can be deceiving. I'm not sure if he could have prevented the ball from going in but he should've still made an attempt at stopping the ball.

3) Would've had another goal if Salihamidzic had not blocked Pizarro's kick. Pizarro was ticked off to say the least.

4) Speaking of ticked off, did anyone see Hoeness' face right before halftime? WOW!! He was biting his lip and you could tell he was furious.

5) Mark Von Bommel attempted to kick the ball in while he was still in Bayern's half of the field. He wasn't even at the midfield mark and he try to kick the ball in. The look of puzzlement on the faces of his teammates was priceless.

6) Not one person deserves to be blame for this result because it was everyone's fault. As a whole, they were bad. It was nice that they were able to come back in the second half.

7) Bayern needs to adjust to the game instead of them hoping that the game is going to adjust to them.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:10 am

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:32 am

The same story again guys.i know how much everyone is diappointed
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:26 pm

Aachen better win the damn trophy now, since they beat us :evil: and Bremen if I'm not mistaken
FC Bajern

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:34 pm

dracus wrote:The same story again guys.i know how much everyone is diappointed

It could be blesssing in disguise,it might make Bayern concentrate on Europe,after all Bayern won this Cup so many times that I don't really care anymore! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:44 pm

We were definitely dominating in the second half. All Aachen's goals were similar, counter-attack. Bayern's defense was in tatters especially Lucio. Sagnol was not happy. Rensing must feel like crap though.

Why was Van Buyten's goal disallowed? I saw no offside flag........

Bad bad bad from Bayern. At this rate we won't win CL or Bundesliga. Poldi doesn't get the ball as much as he should either, in my opinion, and I'm not just saying that because he's my display pic.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sabik » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:49 pm

this game and still more the result of it,were very disappointing,but it was our own fault.
aachen played more cleverer than we did and in the end,the vicotry of aachen was deserved.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby devilbest » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:03 pm

Bayern Will Win
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:10 pm

devilbest wrote:Bayern Will Win

aachen won 4-2
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SNAKE » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:23 pm

Lol, welcome to reality mate.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:08 am

If we won I`d be happy! but since we lost I`m not sad.. `cause I`d rather Bayern to win the Bundesliga even if we`re not on top at the moment.. and I think we`re doing well in the Champions league :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:32 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:If we won I`d be happy! but since we lost I`m not sad.. `cause I`d rather Bayern to win the Bundesliga even if we`re not on top at the moment.. and I think we`re doing well in the Champions league :wink:

forget the bundesliga this year, Let's win the Champions League :twisted:
FC Bajern

Postby Romana » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:38 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:If we won I`d be happy! but since we lost I`m not sad.. `cause I`d rather Bayern to win the Bundesliga even if we`re not on top at the moment.. and I think we`re doing well in the Champions league :wink:

i think we'll get nothing this year :(
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:35 pm

Romana wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

You don't need to be Nostradamus to predict that at this stage :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Romana » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:43 pm

MUTU wrote:
Romana wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

You don't need to be Nostradamus to predict that at this stage :)

:D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal