You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-12-20] Bayern Munich vs Alemannia Aachen

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who will win between Bayern and Alemannia Aachen?

A) Bayern will win
79%
B) It will end in a draw
7%
C) Alemannia Aachen will win
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:07 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:is anyone wathcing or listening to the game ? if so , how ?

@ tv :D
on sport1 if u have it...
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:12 pm

kevh26 wrote:through sop cast

which one of the sport channels , 'coz i have tried and most of them show inter or lazio
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:13 pm

supr4king wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:is anyone wathcing or listening to the game ? if so , how ?

@ tv :D
on sport1 if u have it...

unfortunately here in London theres no channel broadcasting Bayern.
thanx anyway :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:15 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
kevh26 wrote:through sop cast

which one of the sport channels , 'coz i have tried and most of them show inter or lazio

rojadirecta - its about 5 minutes delayed but works a treat
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:16 pm

thanks a lot guys , im watching it now :D
thanx again.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:18 pm

schlaudraff scored
4-2 :shock:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:21 pm

This is not a very good start for Rensing..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:21 pm

its on live on setanta sports mate, they've got 40 live bundesliga games an all the cup ones.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:25 pm

what a dissapointment :cry: one trophy is gone
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:26 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:its on live on setanta sports mate, they've got 40 live bundesliga games an all the cup ones.

cheers buddy , i was watching it on sop
4 - 2 ...and this is not going to be an easy night to forget..
Aachen is the favourite for the cup , they have beat Werder and now us ...
uhhh
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:27 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:its on live on setanta sports mate, they've got 40 live bundesliga games an all the cup ones.

This game is on Setanta Sports (US version) in a half hour, so I will get to see how bad they played then.

Well, that's one title that they don't have to worry about anymore. What a shame. :(
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:35 pm

After 3-2 Aachen had like 12 players in defense and they scored two goals from counter attacks
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:37 pm

and if i am not wrong this is the first time this year Bayern goes down having taken four goals and only scored 2 ...i mean 3-2 would sounded better..
it is a shame... lets hope we dont miss the Bundesliga and CL like that ...hopefully we will win one of those two ,..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:43 pm

To be honest, we really messed up the first half.. no chances created and no inspiration. second half was ours, too bad we conceded the last goal on the counter, but tonight Aken deserved to win.. bayern were nowhere :shock:

btw, last goal from Schaudraff was nice.. so hopefully we buy him :P
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:49 pm

fa wrote:To be honest, we really messed up the first half.. no chances created and no inspiration. second half was ours, too bad we conceded the last goal on the counter, but tonight Aken deserved to win.. bayern were nowhere :shock:

btw, last goal from Schaudraff was nice.. so hopefully we buy him :P

reghecampf's free kick was great as well :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal