You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-25] Bayern Munich vs 1. FC Kaiserslautern [V]

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 am

Bayern Munich win
100%
Draw
No votes
1. FC Kaiserslautern win
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby MissFCB » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:I'm hoping that Bayern will win this game because 4 of the major contenders (Schalke, Borussia Dortmund, Werder Bremen, and SV Hamburg) have all gotten eliminated.

Let's go, Bayern!!!!

BTW....did anyone else see the Schalke and Cologne game? Tempers were definitely getting flared up in that game.

I watchd the match yesterday evening because it was on free tv :D (as also Bayern is today) it was a real good game. At first Schlake scored a own goal and a the second half they got a red card! but never the less they shot 2 goals with ten men on the fild. so at full time it was standing 2:2 and they had to play extra time. the match ended 4:2 for Köln :D and Schalke got kicked out!! :lol:
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:06 pm

Ghanian reserve defender Christian Saba will most likely be on the substitutes bench, ahead of Mats Hummels. At least this is according to the official Bayern site's probable formations.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:06 pm

25 minutes... still 0-0
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:31 pm

I'm praying that I didn't jinx the team when I made the comment about the other favorites being ousted from the tournament.

Let's go, Bayern !!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:34 pm

half time... still 0-0.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MissFCB » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:36 pm

Lautern is troubling us a bit..but Bayern is playing ok... all we need now is a goal :wink:
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:04 pm

1 - 0

Ottl scored!!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 pm

Bayern won, 1-0. Yeah!!

However, it's being reported that the team did not play well, so it's nice that they were able to pull off the victory.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:32 pm

I only saw the last 15 minutes, and Bayern could have scored twice. Dos Santos was distributing the ball very well, from the bit I saw at least.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:36 pm

Good for us.....it would have been really emabarassing...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:39 pm

At least we won. From what I've read, it sounded like an average match. Good job though Ottl!
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal