You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-02-10] Bayern München vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who do you think will win?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Bayern
100%
SpVgg
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: [2010-02-10] Bayern München vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:20 am

Aequitas1987, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head there with that comment. Ribery isn't Bayern and he didn't get us that win in Turin or to the spot where we are now in the Bundesliga, he doesn't dictate policy at Bayern and if he isn't BRIGHT enough to see the potential that Bayern has right now in their system then he is blind! The fame he has recieved while at Bayern has made him a diva and that isn't a good thing in my book. He should concentrate 100% of his efferts on getting Bayern to the CL final this year and then let the chips fall where they may!

I wish the best for Demichelis and hope he can step it up, but some of the mistakes he makes are the same ones over and over again and he doesn't learn from them, which is infuriating to say the least! His form has been off for quite a while now and I just don't see why Bayern would keep him around for next year IMO.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 am

SilentStrike wrote:omg garrincha u say the same thing everytime. agin nothing we didnt know about.
and if u wanna check form for world cup then ur stupid do that in May or even June. u think his form is going to be the same? BS!

ok i think ur right, nur4bayern, from now on we should all, ALL ignore this loser. Every post he makes just ignore it.

Yup, that's my thought. Don't go away mad, just go away.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Slemba » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:18 am

Thumbs up Aequitas1987 =D> ,dude u keep posting such a high quality posts , I like ur posts very much and um reading then carefully , u r always strict to the point and have a good vision and analysis for the situation, good work man.
What i liked the most in ur post the part about our youth system , I agree that if we r to win the CL anytime it would be through a team made mostly from our youth products not some arrogant "world class" players that are playing for their glory!!!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 am

Awesome post Aequitas!! =D>
Haats off!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

In The game Bayern Vs Fuerth

A 49 year old man asked a Police about the direction in the field,then suddenly the cop hit him so hard that the Glasses of that man fell down

other fans also had problems with the police that game

therefore 4 Cops have been fired
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal