You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-02-10] Bayern München vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Who do you think will win?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Bayern
100%
SpVgg
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: [2010-02-10] Bayern München vs SpVgg Greuther Fürth

Postby garrincha1982 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:40 am

to me 2 players are going to cost you this year big time,they are demi and gomez,really demichilis is seen as a defender is beyond me i have very rarely seen a player make so much so may elementary mistakes as much as i see him do almost every game but it is his slowness which would a real problem soon as you play against a quick team or strikers.

Gomez is one of the worst striker i have ever seen,so clumsy and seems like he doesn't care,to be that big and pretty much almost never win any headers is criminal,you also sometimes feel like you are actually playing a man down,he is definitely weak mentally for me and needs help as this is turning into euro 2008 part 2 where he seems to always freeze,which can be judge by the amount of times he seems to lose his footing and balance without being under no pressure.

But also he is prone to missing to many chances.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am

^^^ I don't know why this board keeps slamming you, I personally find your opinions quite legitimate, regardless of whom your team is.

I also happen to respect that you're BASHING Mario Gomez, because he is pure TRASH!

To Avarx: BIG THUMBS UP brother, Gomez <<<<<< ________ (fill in the blank with anything ie horses, lamps, fire-extingquishers...etc)

The HATE for Gomez grows Mwahahahahaha...
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby garrincha1982 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 am

Thanks man, at the end of the day bayern do well it means ribery does well and if we are honest with players like demi if he less likely to do so and gomez is looking like a player who is never going to be that world class that you need in big matches because either his touch will be poor or he will fall or he will miss most chances.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 am

Rensing will be loaned out this summer probably to never return. Butt, get over that knock, we need ya back and soon! Schweini was really missed today in midfield as Tymo and MVB are not a good mix at all. Muller and Robben and Ribery were all over the pitch and produced some nice stuff. Van Buyten please be ready this weekend because Demichelis is in the lost and found department and he needs your help!

I want to see more of Alaba and Contento, LVG please arrange it.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

EQ Kimball wrote:^^^ I don't know why this board keeps slamming you, I personally find your opinions quite legitimate, regardless of whom your team is.

I also happen to respect that you're BASHING Mario Gomez, because he is pure TRASH!

To Avarx: BIG THUMBS UP brother, Gomez <<<<<< ________ (fill in the blank with anything ie horses, lamps, fire-extingquishers...etc)

We should make a facebook group or something.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Hisho » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 am

armbrust wrote:We should make a facebook group or something.

try this group, it's always on fire when bayern plays :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2203356720&ref=mf
Mia San Mia
Hisho
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:I want to see more of Alaba and Contento, LVG please arrange it.

I would really like to see more of them both on the senior squad. When they came into the match there was a noticable change in pace (faster) and attack (more balanced). I'm sure LvG noticed it too. Don't be suprised to see these boys again in action this season.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 pm

DAVID ALABA BROKE A RECORD

With 17 years , 7 months and 18 days

Alaba is the Youngest player to play an Official Match for FC BAYERN
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Element wrote:DAVID ALABA BROKE A RECORD

With 17 years , 7 months and 18 days

Alaba is the Youngest player to play an Official Match for FC BAYERN

How cool is that? I'm really stoked knowing we have such amazing young talent ready to play on the senior squad. Can you imagine seeing Badstuber, Muller, Alaba and Contento playing together at the Allianz?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Another terrible game by Gomez. =D> =D> =D> =D> Don't you guys see? Yesterday he did another of his typical games. He had 1 or 2 ball contacts. He didn't move more than 10 meters during the 90 minutes. He fell on the floor trying to dribble a defender, he didn't score ... :cry:

And about Demichelis... I told a few weeks ago that his mistakes will kill us in the Champions League. He CAN'T be a starter ANYMORE. He makes 1 or 2 TERRIBLE mistakes every match. Yesterday we could have lost 1-4 at the halftime. We were really lucky.

And Schweinsteiger is our MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER at the moment. Yesterday our midfield was completely trash.

And Rensing................. WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU DOING? !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Man of the Match is for RIBERY Awesome skills and he scored and assisted Müller with an insane pass. Robben played worse than average.

Lahm played better on the right but against a REALLY WEAK team. Augsburg is 10 times better than Greuther Fürth.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 pm

EQ Kimball wrote:^^^ I don't know why this board keeps slamming you, I personally find your opinions quite legitimate, regardless of whom your team is.

dont go support him just cus he hates gomez.
his points are rarely legitimate and he adds no knowledge about football to us.
There is NOTHING he says that hasn;t been said in bayernforum.com before, he just picks out criticism we give bayern and repeats them.

A bit like appudds but appudds also repeats the good things about bayern and hes bayern fan so its fine.
This forum was made for bayern supporters and I hate the presence of a Real madrid supprter here.

Im absolutely amazed you watched the bayern match yesterday, zinaldo, it just shows how little life u have going to other club forums and watching their games.
When I watched bayern - furth I was also on MSN, facebook etc... I just dont get why someone ur age is wasting his time behind the computer when u could leave the house and have some fun like getting some friends or a girl... or tbh honest... I dont give a shit as long as you;re not on Bayernforum.com

My god maybe I should run for Moderator and ban this loser.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 pm

SilentStrike wrote:dont go support him just cus he hates gomez.
his points are rarely legitimate and he adds no knowledge about football to us.
There is NOTHING he says that hasn;t been said in bayernforum.com before, he just picks out criticism we give bayern and repeats them.

This forum was made for bayern supporters and I hate the presence of a Real madrid supprter here.

Im absolutely amazed you watched the bayern match yesterday, zinaldo, it just shows how little life u have going to other club forums and watching their games.
When I watched bayern - furth I was also on MSN, facebook etc... I just dont get why someone ur age is wasting his time behind the computer when u could leave the house and have some fun like getting some friends or a girl... or tbh honest... I dont give a shit as long as you;re not on Bayernforum.com

My god maybe I should run for Moderator and ban this loser.

You really need to work on being more open and not hold back your feelings. :lol:

My perspective is along the line of the signs you see at a zoo "don't feed the animals". If you don't feed them they'll stop bothering you and go away. That's why I rarely comment on anything that particular gentleman posts. :mrgreen:
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby garrincha1982 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am

For your information ribery is my favourite player and he is now playing again and needs to show match fitness and a level of form for me to even think about france having better chance at the world cup so i am always going to be watching your game especially if he is playing.

Also i don't hate your club but just the way you seem to blame ribery for wanting to leave when you see players like rensing and demi i would have thought you would have been more understandable,because there is no way with demi as one of your centre back you are going to win the champions league something that is the main reason why franck wants to leave but what really bothers me is to know that you clearly have the money to buy just 3 players to make you be able to compete with the heavyweights of europe but you decide not to and cry foul when ribery says he wants to leave.

You buy the players that ribery feels you can win the champions league with then he will be happy and i will be as well as he would win him not wasting his best years with a team that is just satisfied with winning the bundesliga and making sure they have money in the bank.

Robben was a great buy as he is world class and proven outside your league but gomez is looking like the massive expensive blunder as he doesn't look like he is ever going to have the game and the mental to succeed at the highest level and you can ask anyone and they will tell you the exact same thing,sorry if i am a little bit too forward in my way of making my point but ribery is on the same level of ronaldo and messi but your team isn't at level of their team mates.
garrincha1982
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

omg garrincha u say the same thing everytime. agin nothing we didnt know about.
and if u wanna check form for world cup then ur stupid do that in May or even June. u think his form is going to be the same? BS!

ok i think ur right, nur4bayern, from now on we should all, ALL ignore this loser. Every post he makes just ignore it.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:22 am

Garrincha the difference between signing world class players is that Ribery is not exactly the coach and what he wants might not be whats ideal for Bayern. For all we know he is probably pushing for unreachable french targets like Benzema or Gourcouff similar to Torres pushing for Silva. I personally feel Gourcouff would be a very nice fit for us but do we really need him with Kroos coming back?

I mean even if we do sign a very good LB / CB, Ribery might not particularly favor the guy and thus this might not stop him from leaving. We simply can't be like What Ribery Wants -> Bayern does...We made a ton of signings in the summer and I believe it was LVG's conscious decision to not sign anyone in the winter because he prefers working with a small squad. Ribery needs to open his eyes a bit more and notice the type of football Bayern is playing and the short term potential they have to succeed. Unfortunately, success does not happen overnight by spending a bucketload of money which Bayern/LVG are aware off and Real Madrid always learns that the hard way every time under Perez.

Bayerns belief in success comes from stability and long term development. Which is why we were successful under Hitzfield, which is why our 1999 CL team which made it to the final and lost, the almost identical team made it to the final in 2001 and won. Stability, chemistry is the key to success. Similarly, during Bayerns MOST Dominant era in the 70's -> Maier, Beckenbauer, Muller and many other greats most of whom had grown playing football together and quite a few of them came through the youth system. LVG is doing exactly that. Bayern has an amazing youth system and maybe the players are not 'world-renowned' but they EASILY have the potential to be 'world-class'. Just ask any of the other countries u19, u17, u16, u21 nation teams and they will tell you that. Walcott? Walcott and many other English NT players were made to look like fools vs Kroos & the rest in the 4-0 thrashing in the last youth tournament final.

LVG will bring in a few players in the summer and Bayern has the potential to achieve something solid this year both domestically and in CL. I am not a big fan of Demi either but one has to remind ourselves that not too long ago he was a REALLY REALLY solid CB. He just seems to have lost his motivation to play 110% after Sosa and Lucio leaving. If LVG can fuel that fire within him again there is a CHANCE he can come back to his old self.

These are my qualms with Ribery, I do not want him to persuade LVG/Board to sign WORLDCLASS players that might be around for 1 or 2 seasons and in doing so hinder the development of our youth products. That is a sacrifice I am not willing to make if that's the sacrifice for Ribery staying then its just not worth it in my humble opinion. Bayern have had more success with homegrown talent than anyone from abroad, I mean yes we have had some great foreign world class players but the core of the success has always come from home. We seemed to have strayed from that path recently. However, Nerlinger and LVG are taking us back towards the light.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal