You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-03-03/04] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: [2008-03-03/04] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby MrLinky » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Tomas wrote:I had to leave and was late coming back but when I did my jaw hit the floor! 3-0?! What the hell happened?! Please tell me that all 3 were screamers into the net and we impossible to stop!!!

The first goal really was a great shot , but it was (again) a conceded goal after a counter-attack.I don't remember the player who lost the ball in midfield but it was very similar to the majority of goals we have been conceding this season.The second one was a goal after a corner kick , Lahm was missing and I guess nobody felt responsible for standing next to the post.Might have been cleared off the line.

As for the Rensing discussion - yes he isn't Bayern quality but I think he is the last player out of the XI who were standing out there on the pitch last night to blame for the loss.Borowski was nowhere to be seen , Altintop is not a ROM and clearly showed that again yesterday , Ze is totally out of place at LB and Franck was guarded by 3 (!) players most of the time.Since Lahm was missing too , our brilliant left side was taken out of the game , and you all know what we're used to seeing by our right side this year.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm

well its ok I just hope we will keep nice show in CL and keep slot for next year CL

Next year we will aim for all 3 trophys.About Rensing some tells keep him he will get better.I asked my self question do we have time to make him great ...Well I dont think Rensing gonna be good as Kahn and if we waste on him 2 season and he fail on what we are T_T we are on "0"

Hope summer transfer gonna be some nice RB and some "star" ( thou dont think it will happen about star)
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 pm

thulkazal wrote:Hope summer transfer gonna be some nice RB and some "star" ( thou dont think it will happen about star)

We also need reserve for Lahm!! Ze is not LB!! It would be good if Altintop agrees to be a RB, he would suit nice there! Our transfer list- RB, LB and CAM if ZE leaves!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 pm

I wasn't able to watch the game but I saw that Kroos got some playing time. Did he look good on the field??? Hopefully Leverkusen will use him more often than Bayern.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm

well true we need an LB anyway that guy on loan in Karlsruhe Cellozi or what name he got,he is LB ?

When we played last time vs Karlsruhe he played rly well
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:24 pm

thulkazal wrote:well true we need an LB anyway that guy on loan in Karlsruhe Cellozi or what name he got,he is LB ?

He's a right-back and was sold to KSC on a permanent basis , not on a loan.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 am

MrLinky wrote:
thulkazal wrote:well true we need an LB anyway that guy on loan in Karlsruhe Cellozi or what name he got,he is LB ?

He's a right-back and was sold to KSC on a permanent basis , not on a loan.

Big mistake for Bayern. :(

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Come on people i know you are frustrated...as I am...I was throwing everything at the TV set...and I still dont blame Klinsi...I belive in him and so should you!!!

we cant expect to win everything in his first season without buying any player to suit his tactics!...and we expect everything from him!

He is great coach and he will get there I just cant stand you when you say things like sack him...I mean wtf?...when did our fans become Chelsea or Real Madrid fans???
I dont care if we got out of the cup...F*CK the cup...I just hope this game will wake something inside our players heart so they can start playing as they know how to play!

It is not Klinsi...It is everything...players, opponents luck, referee...some of you will say dont blame it on others...I am not but did you see Leverkusens goals?...they were lucky and we got a lot of that kind of goals this season!
Yes our defence is not as good as last year...but remember last year we played with 2 holding midfielders...Ze and Van Bommel!...now it is just Van Bommel.

And dont tell me last season we were so great...WE WERENT!!!!!!...Look at the UEFA...we were lucky against most of the teams [Belgrade, Getafe, etc...] and Zenit outplayed us TWICE!!!..remember that?
And teams in Bundesliga were just not good as they are this year...if we had last years team and tactics playing this season we wouldnt be champions!
Remember that Bundesliga isnt like it used to be...it is stronger every year...and if hoffenheim played against valencia i wouldnt bet on Valencia!

I know we are not functioning like we have to but I would be ashamed of saying things like SACK this and that...it's his first season and we are holding good even if we are out of the cup...he will get there...and even if we finish 2nd or 3rd this season and get to semis in CL i will be happy!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby slyk » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 pm

i agree...
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 pm

great to know!!! its only been two months...
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JJR212 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:55 pm

lol ^

Don't know why people bump old topics but since its already been bumped I may as well add; dont worry Fadi_18, it would be boring winning it all the time right? :P
JJR212
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to DFB-Pokal