You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-03-03/04] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Cup matches.

Re: [2008-03-03/04] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby BayernRtheBest » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 pm

SACK THE IDIOT SACK THE IDIOT... Schwas how long have we been saying this, ive been preaching is departure since September.
BayernRtheBest

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 pm

shwas55 wrote:Sack the Idiot

Defense is a joke, Midfield is a Joke

Sack the Idiot

Are u stupid? This was only a cup :D:D:D:D Klinsi is guilty if Oddo and Demichelis makes that stupid mistakes? I'm not sure!!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Klinsmannm, is great, he will be better than Hitzfeld! After the bad start to the season....Sack him, he's terrible! After the improvement in the Bundesliga and the great win in Lisbon, he's incredible, the best! After this defeat, sack hiM! #-o [-X What I really want to see is Rensing out! I am ashamed of him! He acts like a child and could have cost us an embarrasing goal after he went for goal with 4 minutes remaining! A new keeper and the defence will improve significantly and become more confident.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:37 pm

the 4-5-1 he used against Bremen in the first half was really good, today's 4-5-1 was a joke, was he trying to defend???? if he was well that back fired badly....
The team is missing Lahm and Missing him Badly, Ribery doesnt get enough support when Lahm isnt playing.

I just cant believe in one season the best defense in the Bundesliga turns to the joke of the Bundesliga.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:40 pm

mackoy wrote: What I really want to see is Rensing out! I am ashamed of him! He acts like a child and could have cost us an embarrasing goal after he went for goal with 4 minutes remaining! A new keeper and the defence will improve significantly and become more confident.

The keeper doesnt go forward unless he gets the Ok from the Coach, so you cant blame him for that.
Last edited by shwas55 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:46 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
Are u stupid? This was only a cup :D:D:D:D Klinsi is guilty if Oddo and Demichelis makes that stupid mistakes? I'm not sure!!!

What about our inability to create chances????? who are you gonna blame for that.

Klinsi should take the full blame for the defense because they arent functioning together the way the did under Hitzfeld.

Defense doesnt turn this Bad without a reason, and please dont blame it on Kahn leaving.

cup or not, the performances are the same, just because some 2-3 exceptional wins in nearly 40 games we played this season shouldnt blind us from the fact that the team is going backwards.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

shwas55 wrote:Defense doesnt turn this Bad without a reason, and please dont blame it on Kahn leaving.

cup or not, the performances are the same

1) Can you count how many stupid mistakes Rensing has made? He is much worse than Kahn. And Micho is playing very bad this season, last season he was one of the best defenders! Oddo is playing bad too!

2) Cup or not, the performances are the same? Look at CL!!!!
Last edited by reiniksrobis on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 pm

The most significant sentence of Hoeness's interview after the game was:"We have to work with the players we currently have."I think we're gonna see more changes made in the squad this summer than we were expecting.He was protecting Klinsmann and his work all the way though.

As for the game , it's unexplainable to me how a team can play that crappy for 70 minutes , and then start actually playing football and being aggressive out of the blue.Congratulations to Leverkusen who were the better team for the biggest part of the match and deserved to go on.We're now officialy out of the race to retain the domestic double. :(
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 am

reiniksrobis wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Defense doesnt turn this Bad without a reason, and please dont blame it on Kahn leaving.

cup or not, the performances are the same

1) Can you count how many stupid mistakes Rensing has made? He is some times worse than Kahn. And Micho is playing very bad this season, last season he was one of the best defenders! Oddo is playing bad too!

2) Cup or not, the performances are the same? Look at CL!!!!

:shock: Please review your first point. I am sure you made a mistake :!: :!: --->
He is some times worse than Kahn.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:09 am

To be worse than Kahn you have to actually be better. Please tell me that you DONT think Rensing is better than Kahn!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 am

I watched the first half... and figured that, Ok it looks like everybody is working well or at least we are on the same page. I had to leave and was late coming back but when I did my jaw hit the floor! 3-0?! What the hell happened?! Please tell me that all 3 were screamers into the net and we impossible to stop!!!
If we need to dump this cup to focus on winning the League and doing EXTREMELY well in CL then Im for it but if... I just dont even want to think about "what if". Klinsi I really hope you know what youre doing! [-o<
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern123 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:28 am

This was a very disturbing loss!! It is starting to show some of our real problems!!

Points to think about:

Klinsmann and the defense: it is hard not to place a lot of blame on Klinsmann, since Bayern's defense last year was very good. I am not sure if his defensive approach is connecting with Lucio, Demichelis, Van Buyten, etc.

lack of depth in bench: I have always been upset on Bayern's bench and their lack of rotating. If you look at the big clubs in Europe, they rotate!! Some use veterans or their young studs. Bayern have some tired legs out there. It has got to be an issue, especially when they are competing in so many competitions. They can spend money!! Please do so!! You can not just have starting XI and have them play every game!!

Rensing as #1? Bayern can do much better!! If Bayern want to be European studs, get a real top of the line goalkeeper!! Name me a great team with an average goaltender. (And don't just give me one....)

With our current streak and real ugly soccer, Ribery WILL BE GONE!!! Trust me!!

Donovan? please.........
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby slyk » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 am

Somebody please tell me what Oddo is doing on this team? cuz i really can't figure it out. At this point i have to believe individual errors is part of bayern's training and target shooting is not. This game really messed up my day.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:01 am

reiniksrobis wrote:
1) Can you count how many stupid mistakes Rensing has made? He is much worse than Kahn. And Micho is playing very bad this season, last season he was one of the best defenders! Oddo is playing bad too!

About Rensing no one is denying that he is an average goal keeper however you cant blame every goal we conceded on him, yesterday, Bayer scored 4 times and i dont think you can blame him for any, infact he saved couple of shots that could have made the score really humiliating for us.

You say Micho is having a crapy season well isnt the coach's duty to replace him we have Breno and DVB, and they hardly played any matches this year.

As for Oddo wasnt klinsi the one who sold Jansen and brought a 32 y.o bench player from Milan.

reiniksrobis wrote: 2) Cup or not, the performances are the same? Look at CL!!!!

Im not sure what sort of team you think Bayern is but we are 4 times C.L champions, 21 times Bundesliga champions, 14 German Cup champions, 1 time Uefa Cup champion, so getting out of the group stage in the C.L should be Automatic for us, just like it is for Man u, Braca, Liverpool, Chelsea, real madrid.....etc . We are expected to beat Fiorentina, we are expected to beat Steaua, we are expected to beat Lyon, and we are expected to finish top of our group, and believe it or not we are expected to beat Sporting Lisbon the team that never made it beyond the group stages in the C.L, the team that never beat a German outfit in 34 years, and the team who had one of the softest groups. Im not taking anything away from our results and performance in the C.L im just trying to show you that it isnt that special.

My point is we didnt play out of our minds in the C.L to use it as a defense, we only played 2 halfs of great football, the first half against Lyon in France, and the second half against Sporting, and if thats what klinsi is hanging his hat on then good luck.

You have every right to express your opinions, and be part of the discussion but you gotta bring to the table more than talking about those 90 mins of great football we played in the C.L, because good teams can show flashes of brilliance, but to be a champion you gotta show it more often.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 am

Just wait and look what happens next season when Klinsi will use Tymo, Olič, Baumjohann[I'm not sure how often he will use him, but I think he will be a good sub] and maybe some new players! And yes, I agree that he should play Breno/Van Buyten in starting XI!!!! Maybe even try Breno as a RB, Van Buyten as a CB like this- Breno-Lucio-Van Buyten- Lahm! Breno is much better in defence than Oddo! I just don't know how good/bad crosser is Breno! KLINSI, TRY HIM!!!!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to DFB-Pokal