You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who do you want to see as Bayern's next opponent?

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

A) AC Milan
20%
B) Chelsea
13%
C) Liverpool
7%
D) Manchester United
13%
E) PSV
40%
F) Roma
7%
G) Valencia
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:19 am

This Friday we will know who Bayern is playing in the next round. Who do you want to see as their opponent?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:37 am

My vote for PSV...
But any team will do except Chelsea and Man U. I would like to meet them in the finals...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:15 am

PSV, but I wouldn't mind if we got Milan. They've been struggling.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:46 am

My practical side says that I want PSV or Roma, but I voted for Chelsea because I want Bayern to put Ballack and all the rest in their place. If you think Capello was ungracious in defeat today, can you imagine Mourinho losing to Bayern? Fantastic! Plus at the bar where I watch games, there's a strong Chelsea contingent and it'd be great to shut all them up. Same goes for United I suppose...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:30 pm

PSV and Milan are the easiest we can get...
but i would like Manchester United :twisted:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:01 pm

PSV, Roma or even Valencia would not be so bad I think. Just look at the stalemate Inter match. We could do them easy.
But I want an English club :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:31 pm

its Chelsea guys , chelsea or even Valencia. I really want to avoid MAN U , though yeah i do think ...they are the strongest team.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:32 pm

If its MAN U then **** HELL i wont be here to go and watch the game , but then i really do hope thats its not MAN U.
Eidhoven will be allright
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Mirage wrote:PSV, Roma or even Valencia would not be so bad I think. Just look at the stalemate Inter match. We could do them easy.
But I want an English club :P

Valencia did quite well imo, they have a lethal attack with Villa and Morientes. Unlike Madrid, Valencia does have a team that can play nicely together! And they are also doing quite well in La Liga..

For me, this makes Valencia one of the top contenders together with Chelsea and ManU.. Lets hope for PSV :D
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sam » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:46 pm

I voted for PSV because I think they are the weakest on paper. Any team at this level isn't going to be a walk over, but obviously avoiding the big big names until the semi or final is a good thing.

If we do get Valencia though, we are going to need to watch David Navarro, because I hear he has a wicked right hook and incredible pace.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shydo1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:42 pm

it doesn't matter who we meet in the next stage the important is play good & win i voted for psv
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:31 pm

I want Chelsea and I´m hoping Ballack plays badly and gets booed. I can´t believe he went to a russian team.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:44 pm

i want milan... reasons are two fold:

1) their form has been shocking.. 180 minutes to beat celtic (who should have had two penalties)

2) i want to stuff them like they did to us last season...

whoever it is, lets all pray for makaay to try and break his own new record 10.1 seconds, sheer class!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:10 pm

Sam wrote:If we do get Valencia though, we are going to need to watch David Navarro, because I hear he has a wicked right hook and incredible pace.

So true. He broke someone's nose. But I'm sure he would not be available for the first game because I do believe he will be suspended for the punch.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:33 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Sam wrote:If we do get Valencia though, we are going to need to watch David Navarro, because I hear he has a wicked right hook and incredible pace.

So true. He broke someone's nose. But I'm sure he would not be available for the first game because I do believe he will be suspended for the punch.

That guy is a *****. Toldo beat him up. So right. He punched Burdisso and ran away. He was lucky Viera wasn´t playing. And Ibrahimovic is good in martial arts so lucky for that ***** he didn´t go after him.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League