You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

WHICH TEAM WILL WIN THE CL THIS YEAR??

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

1.BARCA
13%
2.CHELSEA
13%
3.MAN UTD
8%
4.LIVERPOOL
No votes
5.ARSENAL
No votes
6.REAL MADRID
No votes
7.AC MILAN
4%
8.INTER MILAN
4%
9.OUR ROYAL TEAM BAYERN
50%
10.OTHER
8%

Total votes : 24

Postby SALEH12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:40 pm

1.BARCA
    2.CHELSEA
    3.MAN UTD
    4.LIVERPOOL
    5.ARSENAL
    6.REAL MADRID
    7.AC MILAN
    8.INTER MILAN
    9.OUR ROYAL TEAM :P BAYERN

10.OTHER
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SALEH12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:43 pm

I Hope we will bring back the cl cup to munchen ,but bayern cant do it in this form ,but i still hope magath can fix evry thing.
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:08 am

LoL to be honest i voted for Bayern but actually i think it all depends on how things will develop this season.. players like Schweinsteiger and Podolski need to grow, so my guess is that we can be very happy if we make it to the quarter finals.

Normally i would say Barca wins the CL, but after their match against Sevilla yesterday im not sure anymore.. in football anything can happen so :

GO BAYERN !!!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:26 pm

barca have got the best team in there... alongside chelsea and the milan clubs...

but, I think it's going to be a suprise winner this year, I've gone with Man Utd, purely because they have one of the best 'big game' players in the world in Rooney, and it's one last real shot at achieving the standard of 1999 for players like giggs and scholes and gary neville.

If we get a good draw for the 1st knockout stage, then we could be looking at quarters or even semi finals, but I have a feeling that this year will go much the same way as the second leg vs milan
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby devilbest » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:41 pm

i voted for Bayern because I belive.
devilbest
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:50 pm

I'm unfaithful and voted Barca :/ But I'm not sure either after their display against Sevilla. So I also think it will be a surprise win, and hey, Bayern would be a surprise :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:09 am

firstly..there shouldn't be such a poll..
we always support BAYERN MUNCHEN... :lol: IDGARA if Barca has Ronaldinho..or chelsea has Michael Ballack...or Liverpool has Steven Gerrad...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:34 am

Mirage wrote:I'm unfaithful and voted Barca :/

Don't worry, I did too. This poll is over who YOU think will win, not who you want to win. Much as I'd like Bayern to win it, I don't think it's very possible.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:44 pm

MUTU wrote:
Mirage wrote:I'm unfaithful and voted Barca :/

Don't worry, I did too. This poll is over who YOU think will win, not who you want to win. Much as I'd like Bayern to win it, I don't think it's very possible.

i AM never pragmatic or pessimistic when it comes to my passion...be it be football or formula 1...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:45 pm

Does anyone remembers the CL final of 2000 ( i think) when Bayern lost to ManU .. this is one of the most depressing moments of my life :?

How in the name of god can you lose by 2 goals in extra time :shock:

mygOt it took me one year (when Bayern won CL) to get over it :twisted:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:25 pm

1999 final, not 2000... it took us two years, real and valencia were in the 2000 final if I remember rightly, someone correct me if i'm wrong

the most depressing thing about it, there's a sports themed bar close to my house, and it has newspaper articles in the toilets, form famous sporting moments, and it names the squads that played, we were great...

basler, effe, matthaus, kahn etc... but then again, look at the team in 2001, elber, paulo sergio, effe, sagnol, scholl, anderson
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:54 pm

fa wrote:Does anyone remembers the CL final of 2000 ( i think) when Bayern lost to ManU .. this is one of the most depressing moments of my life :?

How in the name of god can you lose by 2 goals in extra time :shock:

mygOt it took me one year (when Bayern won CL) to get over it :twisted:

It's typical of German teams....how about the semi-final match with Italy...

Bayern also managed to lose to Aston Villa in the 80s...even though they had Brietner and Rummenigge..I saw the game recently..they were terrific...but still managed to lose...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby alp01051 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:12 pm

at first sight barça and chealse have best players. but it is important to play team game (sevilla showed it). if we play like bayern and fight for cup we take it. our squad isn't bad. i beleve we can win cup.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:26 pm

I don't think we can, not to be pessimistic, but we have very few players who can grab a game by the scruff and take control, like effenberg could...

I'd love to see it happen, but I think 2 or 3 years might be more realistic
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:08 pm

Actually I think the trend is now making it more difficult for us to win it. I'd say we have more chance now than in 3 years' time when we'd have no Kahn, no Makaay, no Scholl, van Bommel would be well past his prime... ever since 2001, we've been going downhill. This year is no exception, and I don't see us changing this trend anytime soon.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to UEFA Champions League