You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

WHICH TEAM WILL WIN THE CL THIS YEAR??

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

WHICH TEAM WILL WIN THE CL THIS YEAR??

1.BARCA
13%
2.CHELSEA
13%
3.MAN UTD
8%
4.LIVERPOOL
No votes
5.ARSENAL
No votes
6.REAL MADRID
No votes
7.AC MILAN
4%
8.INTER MILAN
4%
9.OUR ROYAL TEAM BAYERN
50%
10.OTHER
8%

Total votes : 24

Postby BMike86 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:37 pm

that sounds good, because then as Hoeness gets older he'll still be with the club but too old to have any power, just an opinion. Kahn will be good i think, but will bring something different to the table
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:28 pm

Kahn can show he's a real leader...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:17 pm

the New Era will be more successful than the recent one i believe..kahn has a determination , he will do everything to make bayern stronger and more respected against the opponents..Kahn will succeed in his new role.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:18 pm

oh and if we dont have any new surprises than Chelsea is going to be the Eu
champions. just look what they did to Barca.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:38 pm

i think Lyon has a good chance of winning CL this season
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:12 pm

supr4king wrote:i think Lyon has a good chance of winning CL this season

I was thinking the same thing. From what I've seen Lyon looks pretty good.

As much as I love Bayern, I just don't think they can win it all. If they do then shame on me.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Marko » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:44 pm

Lyon is good this year. I'm impressed by them!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Marko wrote:Lyon is good this year. I'm impressed by them!

They have been VERY VERY impressive for the past 3-4 years. But they never seem to get the job done. So, it will be the same tale this year too. One of the biggies will knock them out.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:08 pm

they're a good team... but towards the latter stages of the competition, the french leagues inferiority starts to show
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vaibhavi » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:14 pm

Bayern will win CL. I Love bayern. by the way, i read about sagnol dreaming of leading bayern some day. Please, he is good player, but captain? anyone?
Hi! I love germany!
vaibhavi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:52 pm

vaibhavi wrote:Bayern will win CL. I Love bayern. by the way, i read about sagnol dreaming of leading bayern some day. Please, he is good player, but captain? anyone?

i would like to see deisler as a captain because we are going to need someone who can take over ballack.Anyway sagnol is commited to bayern so it would not be much of a problem
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:02 pm

vaibhavi wrote:Bayern will win CL. I Love bayern. by the way, i read about sagnol dreaming of leading bayern some day. Please, he is good player, but captain? anyone?

Sagnol yes , he proved his commitment to Bayern ...he deserves it but again id love to see Deisler impressing everyone , being an ultimate superstar and gaining the captains place...
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby vaibhavi » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:50 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
vaibhavi wrote:Bayern will win CL. I Love bayern. by the way, i read about sagnol dreaming of leading bayern some day. Please, he is a good player, but captain? anyone?

Sagnol yes , he proved his commitment to Bayern ...he deserves it but again id love to see Deisler impressing everyone , being an ultimate superstar and gaining the captains place...

Yes, Deisler is the one i too want to lead Bayern. But i wonder what felix magath thinks about it....
Hi! I love germany!
vaibhavi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby vaibhavi » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:55 am

dracus wrote:

i would like to see deisler as a captain because we are going to need someone who can take over ballack.Anyway sagnol is commited to bayern so it would not be much of a problem

Yes , Sagnol is high on commitment.Atleast better than Hargreaves who is playing for Bayern forcibly. I seriously doubt his commitment!
Hi! I love germany!
vaibhavi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:52 pm

semifinal or final , its Chelsea v Bayern Munich
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League