You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-11-05] Viktoria Plzeň vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

FC Viktoria Plzeň will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2013-11-05] Viktoria Plzeň vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 am

Kevinx67 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I am considering a change in the rules that constant negativity in posts is against the rules, and if persistent may result in a ban.

While i understand why you would want to modify some rules you still need to remember that anyone who post to the forum are only stating an opinion. If you are going to change any rule it should be a rule on how not to responded to someone by insulting them. Their is no need to call anyone names just cause you don't agree with their opinion.

Constant negativity brings with it negative vibe. This forum is a place where people come for entertainment purposes. Sometimes the negativity is required when something bad happens, but when we're breaking some record every other match and yet there's this constant negativity is not something that goes down well with anyone on the forum. I tell you this from experience as this forum has been up and running for over 7 years now.

Added rule #17 to our rules:

17) Constant negativity in posts is not tolerated, and persistence may result in a ban.

Everyone needs to adhere to it from now on.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rotweiss » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 am

Kevinx67 wrote:Until Bayern gets a proper manager your just going to see some very sloppy play in the back. Reason be is Pep doesn't want 2 holding mids. Bayern wins cause of the shear talent they have. Bayern needs a manager who will play his players in their proper places. Not playing their right back in the middle of the park or starting a bench player. I have come to accept how Bayern play but it still bothers me. Oh by the way the game was always in the bag. Did you ever have any doubt they wouldn't win.

What does sloppy play at the back usually lead to nine times out of ten??? Bayern are not leaking a lot of goals, in fact nobody has given up fewer in the CL than Bayern! Pep isn't JH and he never will be so move on from that fact and then things will become easier to understand. I wasn't thrilled about having Lahm at CDM either, but if that move shows anything it proves how versatile this team can be and still keep winning at a pace that no other team in Europe can match. JH's time at Bayern is done and the team will evolve around the new manager and new players to become another version of the Bundesliga rekordmeister. :mrgreen:
rotweiss
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DerKaiser » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:11 am

Against Augsburg i saw a perfect defending team!
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

rotweiss wrote: I wasn't thrilled about having Lahm at CDM either,

Not referring to you specifically but I don't get why so many people criticise Pep for playing Lahm out of position. Defensively we would have been a disaster disaster without him. He's the only player who can adequately replace Martinez defensively in midfield.

I remember saying when we first saw the lineup against Chelsea in the super cup that while while missing Schweinsteiger hurts, Lahm might turn out to be better for that role. I dare say I've been proven right.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League