You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-11-05] Viktoria Plzeň vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

FC Viktoria Plzeň will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2013-11-05] Viktoria Plzeň vs Bayern Munich

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:26 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Kroos is neither a defending midfielder nor a passer ..he´s the kid u give the ball to to make 30 meter shots

What do you mean by this statement? :?
DerKaiser wrote:i dont see this being much worse than the last two, but the good news is bad games we still win

Separates great teams from champions =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Last year as kroos was an attacking midfielder i thought he was more "usefull" because of his powerful shot.. this game his role was to hang back and when he brings the ball up from the back he´s not a quick dribbler or perfect passer.. but he is very quick off the ball!
Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 pm

DerKaiser wrote:Last year as kroos was an attacking midfielder i thought he was more "usefull" because of his powerful shot.. this game his role was to hang back and when he brings the ball up from the back he´s not a quick dribbler or perfect passer.. but he is very quick off the ball!

Oh i understand! Your right im surprised Kroos is the one playing the deeper role but i guess Pep sees him sort of a Xavi type player who orchestrates deeper in the midfield while Schweinstiger is more of a robust goal threat like Iniesta.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am

There's only one thing that I don't like from this team.... and it's the amount of clear goal chances missed per game. We could have easily scored 5-6 goals today !!

But even this has a positive view. When you create so many chances it's just a matter of time until you start scoring more often. I'd be worried if we failed to create those chances but that's clearly not the case with this team.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby PathfinderCS » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 am

Even great teams go through rough stretches...and we're still winning. The fact that we can grab a win from such a situation is not a bad thing at all. Granted we could be playing better, but not every game is the same as the last. We'll improve. :)
PathfinderCS
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 am

YlonenXabi wrote:There's only one thing that I don't like from this team.... and it's the amount of clear goal chances missed per game. We could have easily scored 5-6 goals today !!

But even this has a positive view. When you create so many chances it's just a matter of time until you start scoring more often. I'd be worried if we failed to create those chances but that's clearly not the case with this team.

We just need one trashing and we'll be back.

I'm glad we didn't concede this time even if it was Plzen, epsecially the way we defended.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:56 am

That's the difference between this game and the other two "bad" ones before. Inefficiency was a problem in all those game, and even many others throughout this season. But this game had something different. The goals we conceded in the previous two were either lucky or due to rare defensive errors coupled with a very clinical conversion by the opponent. However, the Plzen game had a lot of defensive errors. They dispossessed us easily on many occasions and created a lot of space for themselves on many others. If they had a merely average striking/crossing force, we could have been punished. The duo of DvB-Contento was to weak for me last night. Good thing that they alternated bad halves.

I'm pretty sure that this performance will go down as one of our worst this season, and still ending up with 3 points is very positive. I also agree that we are a thrashing away from regaining our consistent efficiency in front of goal.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Kevinx67 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:56 am

Until Bayern gets a proper manager your just going to see some very sloppy play in the back. Reason be is Pep doesn't want 2 holding mids. Bayern wins cause of the shear talent they have. Bayern needs a manager who will play his players in their proper places. Not playing their right back in the middle of the park or starting a bench player. I have come to accept how Bayern play but it still bothers me. Oh by the way the game was always in the bag. Did you ever have any doubt they wouldn't win.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Der Bomber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am

Proper manager...? Bla bla bla.... :roll: Your nonsense is getting real old, it was already old as the little troll that you were on Bayernzone & now you brought it over here also which was definitely not needed.
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 am

I am considering a change in the rules that constant negativity in posts is against the rules, and if persistent may result in a ban.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

Please do.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:59 am

Kevinx67 wrote:Until Bayern gets a proper manager your just going to see some very sloppy play in the back. Reason be is Pep doesn't want 2 holding mids. Bayern wins cause of the shear talent they have. Bayern needs a manager who will play his players in their proper places. Not playing their right back in the middle of the park or starting a bench player. I have come to accept how Bayern play but it still bothers me. Oh by the way the game was always in the bag. Did you ever have any doubt they wouldn't win.

"Very sloppy play in the back", :shock: Bayern have only conceded 1 goal in the champions league this season.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Kevinx67 wrote:Until Bayern gets a proper manager your just going to see some very sloppy play in the back. Reason be is Pep doesn't want 2 holding mids. Bayern wins cause of the shear talent they have. Bayern needs a manager who will play his players in their proper places. Not playing their right back in the middle of the park or starting a bench player. I have come to accept how Bayern play but it still bothers me. Oh by the way the game was always in the bag. Did you ever have any doubt they wouldn't win.

Hey MUTU I still think their is hope for him :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Der Bomber » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:45 pm

MUTU wrote:I am considering a change in the rules that constant negativity in posts is against the rules, and if persistent may result in a ban.

Please do mate! This guy has brought nothing but hate & nonsense everywhere he went so far! Sorry if I am negative when I see him but I know him enough to know that he is incapable of anything else, aside from saying total nonsense. So my apologies for that!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Kevinx67 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

MUTU wrote:I am considering a change in the rules that constant negativity in posts is against the rules, and if persistent may result in a ban.

While i understand why you would want to modify some rules you still need to remember that anyone who post to the forum are only stating an opinion. If you are going to change any rule it should be a rule on how not to responded to someone by insulting them. Their is no need to call anyone names just cause you don't agree with their opinion.
Kevinx67
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League