You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Re: UEFA Coefficient Rankings

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Alone the 2013 is already a big disgrace.. RM 4 and Bayern 2? For winning all? Lol and Real for what? I am not offended btw, i just stated my opinion about those retarded statistics. Let them be number 1 untill the end of the world, aslong as we are the better team on the pitch where it matters; )
Ottomeister13

Postby Korab » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:01 pm

I thought this topic is about coefficients, so it is probably directed at statistical freaks like me to jerk off at numbers (as you said). You don't like statistics then you should not read this particular topic, and get pissed off yet.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Once again.. learning to read is a good start.. i said i am not offended ;) I stated my opinion about bullshit statistics.. Only statistics i care about is the ones where we get further away from Italy and close in on England ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby Korab » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Once again.. learning to read is a good start.. i said i am not offended ;) I stated my opinion about bullshit statistics.. Only statistics i care about is the ones where we get further away from Italy and close in on England ;)
Unfortunately country coefficient and club coefficients are interconnected so dismissing one part of it and accepting other does not make too much sense. You accept both of them or none. That's the only way unless I missed something here.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Korab wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:Once again.. learning to read is a good start.. i said i am not offended ;) I stated my opinion about bullshit statistics.. Only statistics i care about is the ones where we get further away from Italy and close in on England ;)
Unfortunately country coefficient and club coefficients are interconnected so dismissing one part of it and accepting other does not make too much sense. You accept both of them or none. That's the only way unless I missed something here.

There isnt really that big of a connection between the two in my opinion. A club can have a high coefficient but the league can be poor and not reach similar heights.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Korab » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Korab wrote:

There isnt really that big of a connection between the two in my opinion. A club can have a high coefficient but the league can be poor and not reach similar heights.

It works this way: clubs getting points for themselves (from CL & EL) (wins 2pts, ties 1 plus bonuses for reaching stages) then all those points are added together and divided by number of clubs which entered competition, that's your country coefficient for given year.
Club coefficient is just all points won by club plus 20% of your country coefficient. In case of Bayern 20% of country coefficient would be around 3-4 points for the year. If your league is very poor you don't get those points and it would be very hard to get to the top of the table, but of course club can be ranked higher than the country.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Korab wrote:

Good to know that you decide for me what i care about or not =D> I couldnt give less about what spot Bayern is in on that list, what do i care. The only table i care about that Bayern is in, is the league table, and the group phase of the CL. All other Bayern tables i couldnt care less about.

The reason i care about the country coëfficiënt is because i want Germany to have 3 starters in CL and 1 in Quali and 2 in EL for sure to prove the BL is far superior to every other league, even though we dont have all those silly billionaire investors because simply put, we dont need em. ;)
Ottomeister13

Postby Korab » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:33 am

To say truth I don’t want to convince you, I haven’t decided for you what you care about or not.
I just pointed out to lack of logic in your statement. Club coefficient is crap for you – ok. Then you take that crap and bake nice shitty cake from it (country coefficient) and then you say that the cake is good for whatever reason. It’s ok with me also. I think with that nice accent we will finish our discussion.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:07 pm

So in your explanation its the same as i like Bayern and Munich overall... but i dont like 1860 at all, but that is not possible in your opinion because the one is connected with the other. Indeed, your statement lacks a LOT of logic..
Ottomeister13

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Rooting for Leverkusen and Monaco tonight. Bring us closer to the Premier League in the coefficient points please [-o<

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Evandro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:22 pm

We are BvB and B04!!!!!
For Germany
FCB uber alles
Evandro
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 pm

IT'S OFFICIAL! Bundesliga definitely set to overtake the Premier League

So all English clubs are out, which means that there is 100% certainty that when the new season starts, and the 5th oldest year (2010/11) taken out of the coefficient calculations, the Bundesliga will be above the Premier League.

Take a look at http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uef ... k2016.html. Right now there is a projected 0.429 point advantage for the Bundesliga, but if Wolfsburg do as little as qualify for the next round tonight, that gap will increase.

It's also not implausible for the Bundesliga to overtake the Premier League by the end of this season, but this is not easy. But at least we can anticipate that in July, the Bundesliga will show above the Premier League in the UEFA country rankings.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:19 pm

If Bayern wins every game and wins final Germany will be behind 0.548 now if Wolfsburg qualifies today with win that gap would go down to 0.119 which is nothing. There is possibility that Germany will be in front before the end of the season.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Korab wrote:If Bayern wins every game and wins final Germany will be behind 0.548 now if Wolfsburg qualifies today with win that gap would go down to 0.119 which is nothing. There is possibility that Germany will be in front before the end of the season.

Did you also take the bonus points into consideration?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Korab » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Yes, I did. There are not many bonus points Bayern can get until the end, just 1 for 1/2 final and 1 for final. This amounts to 2/7=0.286 points.
Important are wins they are 2 points each for Bayern and Wolsburg.
Last edited by Korab on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League