You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The TalkChelsea Show, interview with a Bayern fan

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

The TalkChelsea Show, interview with a Bayern fan

Postby Sh0n3x » Wed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Hello my German friends!

My name is Sh0n3x and I come from the website called talkchelsea.net You can check my profile http://forum.talkchelsea.net/user/2117-sh0n3x/ to see that I am not a troll.
I came here to ask you if anyone is interested in taking part in a show the website I mentioned is about to launch. We would like to publish our first episode before the CL final with you and for that occasion we would like to bring one of you into the show to join us. Tell us about what do you think about Chelsea, the final, who is going to win and stuff like that.

If you are interested, send me a personal message here with your skype and facebook details and we'll get in touch.
We are recording the conversation through skype and it's essential that you have a decent knowledge of the English language and a good mic. It will be published on youtube in case you wondered and this website (if anyone from it participates) will be linked.

That would be all lads, I won't wish you all the best in the final for the obvious reason but I'll say that you're a great team with great fans and stadium and we are honored to be playing you rather then Uefalona and Madrid...lovely website also.

Cheers!
Sh0n3x
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to UEFA Champions League