You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-10-18] SSC Napoli vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

SSC Napoli will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
17%
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 24

Re: [2011-10-18] SSC Napoli vs Bayern Munich

Postby walter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Very good game by Kroos, not just the goal, he was awesome at distributing the ball and hardly ever lost possession. The rest of the team looked tired and frustrated.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Eh, laserpointers are so common nowadays that one can't really blame them anymore.

Still, adds to the list of disappointments from Napoli, namely attacks on fans, a very dirty approach to the game and now this.

I guess we now have a score to settle back home, to show who is the top team after all.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby machkover » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Forget about Badstuber's own goal, he was unlucky with the tackle but the question is Where was Lahm? He is worrying me getting caught out of position.

i also hold Lahm responsible for our own goal !! he stabbed at maggio and fell down like a baby !! really ridiculous from a profesional player in such an important game in such an important spot of the field !! too disappointed tonight specially after gomiss missing the penalty !!! :twisted: :twisted:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:31 pm

walter wrote:Very good game by Kroos, not just the goal, he was awesome at distributing the ball and hardly ever lost possession. The rest of the team looked tired and frustrated.

It's not his job to keep possession. He needs to create chances and take risks while doing so. Our double pivot can be proud of high passing percentages, but the no 10 can't.

His shots were awful too. The first goal seemed to catch everyone off guard, he was given miles of space. Every time he tried a shot after that he made it so obvious what he was going to do that they were all blocked. Not impressed.
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Although we are still leading the group, we should be careful in our next games... We cannot afford to be complacent as we are only one game apart from third place...

Nontheless in 2 weeks time, we should show Napoli our superiority
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

At least - looking from a positive perspective- we are still on our unbeaten run for 13 games, with 11 wins and 2 draws.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby machkover » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

i am watching the replay on aljazeera sport and i have come to the ultimate truth that jupp hynckes WAS NOT playing for a win !! however he must be thinking ahead of further games in the CL after the group stage !!he will badly need olic ( in case rubben doesn't get fit soon maybe) that's why we didin't see him tonight for fear that he might have been injured !! only FCBarca can give jupp headackes ,i suppose !!!i wish to see both teams in the final !!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby The Spyware » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 am

Kroos = =D> =D> =D> =D>

Schweini - Lahm - Mueller = UNDERPAR

Gomez = FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 am

True, Gomez had an off game... Let's juat hope that he is no longer streaky and that this game was a one time off
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby walter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 am

quaazi wrote:
walter wrote:Very good game by Kroos, not just the goal, he was awesome at distributing the ball and hardly ever lost possession. The rest of the team looked tired and frustrated.

It's not his job to keep possession. He needs to create chances and take risks while doing so. Our double pivot can be proud of high passing percentages, but the no 10 can't.

His shots were awful too. The first goal seemed to catch everyone off guard, he was given miles of space. Every time he tried a shot after that he made it so obvious what he was going to do that they were all blocked. Not impressed.

The way Kroos plays is consistent with Bayern's current style of play; that is, controlling possession is key. He is certainly not as creative, fast, or skilled as Ozil or Goetze, but he seems to be doing the job right considering our style of play. We are completely dominating midfield and I think Kroos is a big part of that.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:01 am

I expected this to happen
1)We score in the first ten minutes often.. That's good
2)We somewhat sleep off from 30-45 mins.. Not good
3)We should really rotate all the available players instead of just Van Buyten- Rafinha/ Gustavo- Tymoschuk..
Even our attackers have stamina and fatigue you know.. This is where we should have used Olic today in the second half or even Petersen.. We could clearly see Gomez/Ribery/Mueller tired.. Also Rafinha.. he would have given much needed pace in the second half when Napoli players were getting tired..
Bad judgement calls from Jupp Heynckes.
4)Its a must for every coach to know that a striker, especially a poacher, should not take penalty kicks. A good goalkeeper can easily predict how he will shoot and that is exactly what happened tonight.. It should go to Schweinsteiger.. he has amazing shot power and good finishing.. Bad judgement call from Heynckes..
5)Everyone bashing Kroos is correct to a certain extent and everyone praising Kroos is also correct. He had amazing ball distribution, good passing.. But failed to create chances.. That's why i think its about time to put Kroos in CM position and have Mueller as CF.. Of course, i guess that's what Jupp must be planning after Robben returns.
6)But then, off games do happen. I am happy we didn't let Napoli score another. I was fearing them scoring a goal in the last phase of the game like what Pandev did last year with Inter..
7)I think Neuer ended the clean sheet tally with 1147 minutes if I am not wrong..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 am

^ agreed with note 3 and somehow 4 :D
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 am

Wow. This must have been some divine intervention from San Gennaro...........
Although I too think that he shouldn't have taken the shot. It now seems that Gomez came under a laser attack to his face before taking the penalty.
http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/bayern-muenchen/spielbericht-20520608.bild.html

What a bunch of cheats. [-X
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:47 am

walter wrote:The way Kroos plays is consistent with Bayern's current style of play; that is, controlling possession is key. He is certainly not as creative, fast, or skilled as Ozil or Goetze, but he seems to be doing the job right considering our style of play. We are completely dominating midfield and I think Kroos is a big part of that.

Sure... if he was a CM in a 4-4-2 formation. But he's not. He's the no 10, and he has just one player ahead of him, and 6 behind him (well, 7 if you count Neuer), so he needs to take some risks and create chances. A backpass from the D is absolutely worthless.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 am

I can't belive what kind of team is Napoli. If Napoli is the most atractive and dangerous team in Italy(who also had kicked Mlan and Inter asses with 2:1 and 3:1), then I can say Serie A is almost straight to junk. :roll: #-o We should take this last night and we didn't. Napoli had nothing to show us, they didn't touched our goal in 90 min. Awful, really awful. We scored a goal for them. Cavani was invisible. Hamšik has not played a match how, total comedy.

Our players owe us a victory. This group has become real junk after last night results, specially the teams who have played against Bayern so far.

Müller's performance was really vile in the last year and a half. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League