You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-10-18] Sporting Lisbon vs Bayern Munich [V]

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:47 am

Sporting Lisbon win
15%
Draw
31%
Bayern Munich win
54%

Total votes : 13

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:00 pm

Scholl has slight muscle strain and will miss the match against Sporting Lisbon.

More info on injuries can be found in the Injury List.
Last edited by MUTU on Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Marko » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:26 pm

It's not nesessery to say anything else but Bayern will won this match! But,it won't be easy. After first goal there will be second :P
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:14 am

I really wanted to watch this match but sadly they're gonna air the Inter Milan game instead. :evil: These TV channels feel that people only want to watch certain teams, such as Inter or Chelsea and so forth, but that's not the case. It looks like the only time I'm gonna see Bayern playing in the CL is when they play Inter and when they make it to the next round, which they will.

So, on Wednesday I'm gonna be all decked out with my Bayern bracelets and my players bracelets, which I made both of them. I just hope my new jersey gets here tomorrow so I could wear it.

Go Bayern!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:06 pm

it's 19 min on the clock...and bang....we are 1-0 up...;)...

go schweini...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:10 pm

Yeah!!!! I'm at school right now so I can't monitor the game at all because the school's computers are not set up for anything like that, but it's nice to know that there's a kind person out there who reports any scores and such. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:35 pm

Rock on Schweini! :D

Halftime now, still 1 nil Bayern.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:51 pm

schweinstieger gets it again....a red....:(
he should learn from his mistakes.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:08 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:schweinstieger gets it again....a red....:(
he should learn from his mistakes.

:shock: No!!!! Please tell me that's not true!!! :shock: Gosh, I just hope it doesn't hurt the team in any way.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:12 pm

Dos Santos finally gets his Bayern debut, gets substituted in for Podolski.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:19 pm

Kahn is having a real tough time...:)
poor fellow.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:20 pm

we haven't chalked up a single attempt on goal after the RED.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:21 pm

Van Bommel gets yellow..
I am really freakin out now.......:O
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:30 pm

Dos Santos just got one. Lots of yellows in this match. 6 minutes left, unless the ref adds on time

EDIT

Sagnol had to leave the field to be treated, but now he's back on.
Lahm is leaving the field to be treated, Bayern are down to 9 men. Intense last moments!

EDIT

Bayern wins 1 nil!!! :)
Last edited by podolski4life on Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:40 pm

good god..
we hang on....:)
61% vs 39%... that looks funny....;)

Anyways, we are still unbeaten..so...celebrate.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:02 pm

Well, I didn't get to see the game but I did get to monitor the last half of the game on soccernet, and the one thing that keep running through my mind was "Does anyone want to take a shot?" What on earth happened after the red card? It seemed like the air had been let out of them.

With that aside, it's great that they won and are in first place. Yeah!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League