You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-22] Spartak Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Outcome of the match?

Bayern win
85%
Spartak win
No votes
It's a draw
15%

Total votes : 13

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:15 pm

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I guess Bayern will win the group!! we`ll beat Inter at Allianz Arena.. it just the match tonight wasn`t easy in that cold weather.. you know!! even though I`m not really have that desire to be #1.. `cause lately in the Champions League you play against strong teams in the Knock-out stages even if you won your group.. for exsample, Real Madrid`s #2 in group-E so, Bayern might face them if they took the #1 place.. so, the bottom line.. don`t worry.. it`s not a big deal!!! :idea:

I want Real Madrid in next round...It would be nice..we'll demolish them.

Are you kidding? We couldn't demolish them, not in this form.

Exactly. We'll rise to the challenge..... and Real Madrid is crap..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:00 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I guess Bayern will win the group!! we`ll beat Inter at Allianz Arena.. it just the match tonight wasn`t easy in that cold weather.. you know!! even though I`m not really have that desire to be #1.. `cause lately in the Champions League you play against strong teams in the Knock-out stages even if you won your group.. for exsample, Real Madrid`s #2 in group-E so, Bayern might face them if they took the #1 place.. so, the bottom line.. don`t worry.. it`s not a big deal!!! :idea:

I want Real Madrid in next round...It would be nice..we'll demolish them.

Are you kidding? We couldn't demolish them, not in this form.

Exactly. We'll rise to the challenge..... and Real Madrid is crap..

I think Bayern can beat any-team but there`s a big-gab between the group stage and knock-outs. so, you never know what`s gonna happen. :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to UEFA Champions League