You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2006-11-22] Spartak Moscow vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Outcome of the match?

Bayern win
85%
Spartak win
No votes
It's a draw
15%

Total votes : 13

Postby fa » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:40 pm

I hope that we have hargreaves, lucio and Podolski back before the game against Inter !! We just lack inspiration and spirit sometimes and just then we concede goals :evil: This is sooooo f*kking typical for bayern. and how many chances did we miss out on :roll: Makaay is getting too inpredictable, he should have scored at least one :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:50 pm

I hate saying this but I don't think Bayern is going to win the group. I just have the feeling that Inter is going to win it 1) Inter has been on a roll lately and they'll want it more and 2) because I don't think Bayern really has the desire to win it all. It really does seem like the fact that they qualify is what they wanted more than anything else. This game with Spartak was to win the group, but as Magath said "there's no pressure."

If Inter wins the group then it will be a disgrace and many folks are going to talk about how Bayern was winning the group but then blew it.

I know I've said this many times before but Magath and the team needs to understand that you play to win because if you play to win then you will quailfy, but if you play to qualify then you're not going to get far.

I hope Sporting can't beat Inter then I hope they can still tie Inter because that will give Bayern the group.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:04 pm

Inter won. Guys, don't panic, all we need is a DRAW at HOME against Inter.

If you're worried about losing at home, then how worried will you be in the knockout stages? ;)
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:50 pm

bayern will utlist draw at home against inter .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:54 am

I guess Bayern will win the group!! we`ll beat Inter at Allianz Arena.. it just the match tonight wasn`t easy in that cold weather.. you know!! even though I`m not really have that desire to be #1.. `cause lately in the Champions League you play against strong teams in the Knock-out stages even if you won your group.. for exsample, Real Madrid`s #2 in group-E so, Bayern might face them if they took the #1 place.. so, the bottom line.. don`t worry.. it`s not a big deal!!! :idea:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:09 am

MUTU wrote:Inter won. Guys, don't panic, all we need is a DRAW at HOME against Inter.

If you're worried about losing at home, then how worried will you be in the knockout stages? ;)

I'm not worried about them losing at home, but what I'm concerned about is the lack of desire to put the game away. They get too comfortable and then things go wrong. I think the problem with this game was that Bayern underestimated Spartak's desire in the second half. Spartak came out with fire in their eyes and Bayern was thrown for a loop. This is a problem that Bayern has been having this season and it needs to get fix. I'm not saying they didn't play well because they did play well for a period but they got too comfortable and relaxed.

As for Inter, well they are on a high at the moment. Folks weren't even sure if Inter was going to make it to the next round since they lost their first two games. Now, Inter has won their last three games and the momentum is on their side. People are saying how Inter could very well win the group. Bayern, on the other hand, could've won the group awhile back but now they're letting it slip through their hands.

I, for one, want Bayern to win the group because I want them to play their next-round game at home with all their fans, and, in a sense, have home field advantage. Sometimes it's easier to play at home during big games than on the road. I know this sounds selfish or stupid but that's how I feel.

I know this team can achieve many things but I'm not sure if they believe it.

BTW....the weather was not a factor in this game as some might want to believe. Even the artificial grass was not a factor.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Der Kaiserin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:58 am

Nice scored second b y pizza
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby fa » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:23 pm

To be honest, Inter didnt play that good.. they created some chances, but in the end they won their last couple of matches with an average of one goal difference. They seem to apply the Juventus strategy by winning all the games with 1-0

So lets just hope that we win (or draw) the game against Inter. by then some players should return out of injury. Im especially hoping for Hargreaves to come back, because as someone said earlier, he does have the winning spirit and he, unlike others, plays and runs for the whole 90 minutes !! and he brings a little more creativity to the midfield then for instance Ottl. Also Deisler is back, still he misses some match rithm
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:54 pm

Why r u thinking of a draw when bayern beat inter at their home.I want a thrashing :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:58 pm

Bayern really need to concentrate 120% against inter so as to win the group !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:23 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I guess Bayern will win the group!! we`ll beat Inter at Allianz Arena.. it just the match tonight wasn`t easy in that cold weather.. you know!! even though I`m not really have that desire to be #1.. `cause lately in the Champions League you play against strong teams in the Knock-out stages even if you won your group.. for exsample, Real Madrid`s #2 in group-E so, Bayern might face them if they took the #1 place.. so, the bottom line.. don`t worry.. it`s not a big deal!!! :idea:

I want Real Madrid in next round...It would be nice..we'll demolish them.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:20 pm

dracus wrote:Why r u thinking of a draw when bayern beat inter at their home.I want a thrashing :twisted:

Everyone's been wanting a thrashing for a long time but the team hasn't given us one.

The joke that's going around is that Bayern and Inter will be tied until the 90th minute and then Bayern will let Inter score. I hope that doesn't come true.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:12 pm

tracylynn wrote:
dracus wrote:Why r u thinking of a draw when bayern beat inter at their home.I want a thrashing :twisted:

Everyone's been wanting a thrashing for a long time but the team hasn't given us one.

The joke that's going around is that Bayern and Inter will be tied until the 90th minute and then Bayern will let Inter score. I hope that doesn't come true.

Waa! I hope they didn't mention Grosso scoring as well! ;)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:47 am

So this is supposed to be a Déjà vu of WC2006 Germany vs Italy, without extra time, but at least, Bayern will still be around if they loose that match… :) …..I hope that this will not be the case, but following the match against Hannover I don’t know what to say about Bayern’s advantage when playing on home turf.

It’s good to have players recovering from the injuries curse, returning to the squad but unless the team starts playing like a team instead of individualism, I am afraid predictions are useless since there will be no consistency.

For example no one can deny that Pizarro did not score 2 superb goals but there were other instances were he was too much selfish with the ball and preferring to loose it when he was surrounded by 3 adversaries rather than to pass on to his team mate just beside him. Bayern should learn some Teamgeist from the Mannschaft.

If on the 5th December there will be the Bayern we know playing at the Allianz Arena the team should not be satisfied with a draw but should go on and win….after all they already did it in Milan.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:55 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I guess Bayern will win the group!! we`ll beat Inter at Allianz Arena.. it just the match tonight wasn`t easy in that cold weather.. you know!! even though I`m not really have that desire to be #1.. `cause lately in the Champions League you play against strong teams in the Knock-out stages even if you won your group.. for exsample, Real Madrid`s #2 in group-E so, Bayern might face them if they took the #1 place.. so, the bottom line.. don`t worry.. it`s not a big deal!!! :idea:

I want Real Madrid in next round...It would be nice..we'll demolish them.

Are you kidding? We couldn't demolish them, not in this form.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League