You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-04-24] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

Who would you rather FC Bayern draw?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 am

Barcelona
11%
Juventus
53%
Real Madrid
37%

Total votes : 19

Re: [2015-04-24] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:53 pm

So, now we have the complete four CL semifinalists. I have a feeling we draw Juve away and play Barca in the final. :mrgreen:
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Anna_French6 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:I'm hoping we don't meet Barcelona or Real Madrid just yet. I'd rather meet them in a final when we'd have more players back from injury. For now, I'd take the winner from Juventus/Monaco.

I just changed my vote in the poll from Juventus to Monaco. Juventus is more realistic, but if we draw Monaco it means Juve are out :mrgreen:

I just voted Monaco. :coffee:
Anna_French6
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zamir92 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:00 pm

Bayern vs juve
Real vs barca
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Real would be the first pick, of course, for a plethora of reasons. Juve would be the middle choice, a tough game that we should come out on top of, but considering the way they made past Monaco I don't think anyone wants to play them even if they aren't that great. Barcelona would be the last pick - their offense is finally clikcing hardcore, and Iniesta is giving their midfield the extra class necessary. We have the better coach and the better defense, but it will be a clash of equals on the balance of things, I feel.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MoFattal » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:16 pm

I think Real would pose the most danger in a one-off game, so I'd prefer to play them now over two legs and get our revenge back, hopefully.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pyrasur » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Yeah I would prefer to avoid Barcelona. Bayern could take them, but I'd rather let Barca spend themselves on someone else in the semis. Would be great to meet them in the finals, by which point hopefully our army of the injured will have returned and gotten back up to form :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

[2015-04-24] Bayern Munich vs ??? — CL draw

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:43 am

Interesting to find out Barca, Bayern, or Real have never played each other in a UCL final.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:55 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Interesting to find out Barca, Bayern, or Real have never played each other in a UCL final.....

& Since 2012 all 3 mentioned teams were in the S/F with an intuder... However the intruder always made it to the final winning it on 1 occasion
2012:evil:
2013:BVB
2014:Atletico
2015:Juve

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:58 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Interesting to find out Barca, Bayern, or Real have never played each other in a UCL final.....

There are 6 different combinations for the final, but as far as I know only one of them is a re-match of a previous UCL/EC final, Juventus vs Real Madrid which Heynckes won.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:09 am

MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:I shudder to think that I am starting to compare Juventus' progress with that of Chelsea in 2012, they simply stumble into the final and with an overdose of luck they end up winning it. I will not be surprised that there will be some more decisions in their favour such as the ghost penalty, as some helping hand throws a lifeline to the Serie A.

When Inter won the CL in 2010, off the top of my head:

- Scored from offside in the last minute of the final group stage match in order to qualify for the last 16
- Chelsea had some 4 penalty appeals turned down
- Milito scored from offside against Barcelona who should also have had 2 penalties and had a valid goal ruled out in the last second of the 2nd leg.
- Maicon with handballs inside the Bayern box.

When Milan won the CL in 2007, off the top of my head:

- Maldini clear handball inside the box against Celtic, no penalty.
- Penalty awarded against Bayern for a perfect tackle by Lucio on Kaka in the 1st leg.
- Inzaghi scored from a clear offside position against Bayern in the 2nd leg.
- Inzaghi controlled the ball with his arm before scoring the opener in the final against Liverpool.

I tell you... when strange decisions start happening in favour of Italian clubs, they generally don't stop there and they end up lifting the cup.

Yesterday, Chiellini could have easily been given red for a highly deliberate handball to stop a goalscoring opportunity after he slipped.
Spoiler: show

He was then involved in the sandwich inside the box on Kondogbia while on the yellow he received on the previously-mentioned handball. No penalty given, either.

Anyone wants to wager a bet? I say there will be controversial decisions in favour of Juventus in the semi-finals, too.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 am

I've been saying thay they'll reach the final for sure but to lose heavily. Now after yest I've changed my mind; they might win it afterall...hopefully it won't be us to suffer another injustice.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby silberkreuz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:21 am

FCB&Paulaner wrote:So, now we have the complete four CL semifinalists. I have a feeling we draw Juve away and play Barca in the final. :mrgreen:

Well that's pretty much the perfect situation, isn't it?
Juve in the semis and a FCB squared final.
silberkreuz
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 am

I want Juve or Real for different reasons. The first being the easiest till we get the full squad. 2nd for revenge.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:33 am

We will get Barcelona, because if Platini wants to keep on helping Juventus then the easiest opponent on paper for Juventus is Real Madrid.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:57 am

MUTU wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:I shudder to think that I am starting to compare Juventus' progress with that of Chelsea in 2012, they simply stumble into the final and with an overdose of luck they end up winning it. I will not be surprised that there will be some more decisions in their favour such as the ghost penalty, as some helping hand throws a lifeline to the Serie A.

When Inter won the CL in 2010, off the top of my head:

- Scored from offside in the last minute of the final group stage match in order to qualify for the last 16
- Chelsea had some 4 penalty appeals turned down
- Milito scored from offside against Barcelona who should also have had 2 penalties and had a valid goal ruled out in the last second of the 2nd leg.
- Maicon with handballs inside the Bayern box.

When Milan won the CL in 2007, off the top of my head:

- Maldini clear handball inside the box against Celtic, no penalty.
- Penalty awarded against Bayern for a perfect tackle by Lucio on Kaka in the 1st leg.
- Inzaghi scored from a clear offside position against Bayern in the 2nd leg.
- Inzaghi controlled the ball with his arm before scoring the opener in the final against Liverpool.

I tell you... when strange decisions start happening in favour of Italian clubs, they generally don't stop there and they end up lifting the cup.

Yesterday, Chiellini could have easily been given red for a highly deliberate handball to stop a goalscoring opportunity after he slipped.
Spoiler: show

He was then involved in the sandwich inside the box on Kondogbia while on the yellow he received on the previously-mentioned handball. No penalty given, either.

Anyone wants to wager a bet? I say there will be controversial decisions in favour of Juventus in the semi-finals, too.

And the worst part is that you point that to their supporters and they blatantly boast about it.......they even believe that it is right to do that because they think that everyone is like them.....yesterday before their match I heard a couple of Juventini even claim that Bayern must have bribed the Porto GK #-o I cannot believe their screwed reasoning.

As I said in another post they are seeing this as a repeat of 2006 WC, 'they already won in Berlin' and they are hoping to get Bayern since they play with their heart against the 'Germans' (for them BuLi ignorance is bliss and after defeating BVB they are believing this blindly).
Next Controversial Decision Spoiler:
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League