You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-04-25] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the UEFA Champions League matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Real Madrid will win
9%
It will end in a draw
45%
Bayern Munich will win
45%

Total votes : 44

Re: [2012-04-25] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

RAGHU wrote:
tflags wrote:The Spyware wrote:
Our bench players are terrible for a team aiming to win the CL

HEY! Have some respect! . Who else on the planet has a World Cup Golden Boot winner on its bench? See, Heynckes can be funny too.

ofcourse no team has World Cup Golden Boot winner in their bench but looking at teams like barca having players like tello, Alcántara brothers, Cuenca,etc but our bench in terms of strength and quality is terrible...

You and MUTU seem to be on 'let us miss the joke day.'

Clue #1: " Have... some... respect.... [HERE ->] :mrgreen: "
Clue #2: "Heynckes... can... be... [HERE ->]funny too."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think Badstuber is also in danger of suspension. Not sure though

Yes, amended. Thanks!

Hmm... I'm not sure now.

Article 22.02 "b) from the first match in the group stage, a player is suspended for the next competition match after three cautions in three different matches..."

If this is the case then Badstuber is not on 4 yellows, because he got 2 in the same game. However that would mean that he got his 3rd last Tuesday which would mean suspension, but he's definitely not suspended for this game.

Could it be that the red card clears the previous bookings (or at least the yellow card in that game?) I've been reading both versions but haven't found anything official yet.
Last edited by FCBayernMunchen on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby raz25 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

^ I am also not sure on this one, but logically, he isn't in danger of suspension as he was already suspended when he got the red card.

About the game, we will go through. Ramos, Ozil, Casillas, Mourinho everybody at real say they are sure of winning, including del Bosque. I think this cockiness will backfire for them (hopefully) :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BackY » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I wonder who is the golden boot that we have on our bench lol? Am I missing something here? 8)
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

BackY wrote:I wonder who is the golden boot that we have on our bench lol? Am I missing something here? 8)

He is talking about the world cup 2010. Muller won the golden boot, he was tied on goals with somebody, I think it was Forlan or Villa, but he had more assists so he won :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby BackY » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 am

Ohhh, shame on him, hahahahaha!
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BMpenang » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

I actually don't bother much about the cards problem.
We need to play at our best with fully commited player's so that we can reach the final's at our own stadium.
This is real madrid we are facing and half hearted tackle's is out of question and that itself might bring a card.
We need to go there to play as we usually does and we must try to score the first goal.
This bayern squad have a problem with conceding the first goal to the opponent.
This season whenever we concede first goal then the game ends in draw or lose as we have never made turnaround at all this season if i am not mistaken(pls correct me if i am wrong).
The same thing is whenever we score first then we have never losed a match.
I would like to see some agression in the first half from our team and if we can score early as we did against napoli then we have a great chance.
San paolo is as intimidating as santiago bernabaue and we did played good there but the comparison ends there.
Every player on the pitch need to have that winning mentality and passion for success which is always associated with previous great bayern squad's.
BMpenang
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 am

BMpenang wrote:This season whenever we concede first goal then the game ends in draw or lose as we have never made turnaround at all this season if i am not mistaken

We turned it around in Bochum and I think even Stuttgart, but yes we usually don't win when we concede first.

As for the cards, we have to be a bit more careful than usual but in the end, it's better to reach the final with half the squad than not reach it at all. Hopefully we will manage to score early so that our players can afford to risk less when it comes to tackles.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Mourinho still intends to rotate some players in the Clasico on Sunday. Kaka will likely play from the start, either instead of Oezil or alongside Oezil.

Source: http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fus_in ... 46612.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Mourinho sure is begging Robben to show him. I remember when Robben took out ManU single handedly to drop them out of the CL, so can't wait for Robben to be extra motivated -- as he didn't seem as much the last game. On the other hand I agree with Mourinho, Robben acts like a pussy part of the time instead of sucking it up and ignoring minor knocks -- sometimes I just yell for Robben to get out there and play some football as this isn't playing ping-pong, it can get physical.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

MUTU wrote:Mourinho still intends to rotate some players in the Clasico on Sunday. Kaka will likely play from the start, either instead of Oezil or alongside Oezil.

Ur mistake rate is increasing :P The Clasico is tomorrow (Saturday)
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

[2012-04-25] Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Postby BayernLove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm

München Minded wrote:Mourinho sure is begging Robben to show him. I remember when Robben took out ManU single handedly to drop them out of the CL, so can't wait for Robben to be extra motivated -- as he didn't seem as much the last game. On the other hand I agree with Mourinho, Robben acts like a pussy part of the time instead of sucking it up and ignoring minor knocks -- sometimes I just yell for Robben to get out there and play some football as this isn't playing ping-pong, it can get physical.

True, He's injury prone not a piece of thin glass,
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 am

hgb09 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Mourinho still intends to rotate some players in the Clasico on Sunday. Kaka will likely play from the start, either instead of Oezil or alongside Oezil.

Ur mistake rate is increasing :P The Clasico is tomorrow (Saturday)

I was going to post about this. I was under the wrong impression that it was to be played on Sunday. Perhaps it was switched to Saturday?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:34 am

No, it was not changed :lol:

BTW Real Madrid fans / journalists are optimist for this game because they lost 2-1 against Bayern in the CL quarterfinals in 2002, and then they won 2-0 in Bernabeu + ended winning their last CL trophy that year.

But I read another incredible stat. The last time that Real Madrid won a knockout round (Spanish Cup or Champions League) after losing the first game was exactly that match against Bayern in 2002. :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Champions League